Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I watch Castro daily and I'm actually subscribed to him on Twitch, like what he does not to mention the 80 grand he raised for charity a couple of weeks ago with his 50 hour live stream :)

And nobody should judge you, they will obv but you shouldnt care. obv. :)

I don't watch him but the charity stream was great. And fair dues to EA for giving him that card.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    On the upside, I finally seem to have found a formation that lets Ronaldo, Messi and Bale play at their proper potentials. 4-3-2-1 with Ronnie and Bale as inside forwards seems to let the trio go nuts. Any other formation and Ronaldo has been the worlds most expensive penalty taker, but now I've gone from struggling in Div 3 to 6 straight wins in it. :D

And after saying this, 3 straight losses, all to cheap goals and lag tactics :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Another price range update. Bale has dropped further whilst TOTS Costa has increased. So now I can only afford one of Costa/KDB/Muller, if I manage to flog off Bale/Ramos at their BIN prices :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Another price range update. Bale has dropped further whilst TOTS Costa has increased. So now I can only afford one of Costa/KDB/Muller, if I manage to flog off Bale/Ramos at their BIN prices :(

Some of them are just getting stupid now. They lowered Ronaldo by 400k from 2.8 million. Theres pages of him not selling. TOTS bolaise is another strange one. They upped it 140k. Left it there all week with nobody buying him. And new range does give him. They drop it 10k. And I think tots Costa wasn't even selling at the min on Ps4 yet they raise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

Playing FUT a few months on xbox. Mystified at how you manage to get six-figure coin balances to buy the top players. How does it work?

• Advertisement

Some of them are just getting stupid now. They lowered Ronaldo by 400k from 2.8 million. Theres pages of him not selling. TOTS bolaise is another strange one. They upped it 140k. Left it there all week with nobody buying him. And new range does give him. They drop it 10k. And I think tots Costa wasn't even selling at the min on Ps4 yet they raise it.

Yup, he wasn't selling at his min before the update. Tried to get the last remaining few on open bid but couldn't..some people made serious profit by buying them on min 480k and selling for 601k(new min). EA ruining my dreams of completing a final team :(
    telecaster wrote: »
    Playing FUT a few months on xbox. Mystified at how you manage to get six-figure coin balances to buy the top players. How does it work?

I've been playing FUT since 11. Before the price range updates, I made all my money from trading informs etc. buying low selling high and all that. Now, I find it difficult to make any coins, so I'm just gonna build my final team..and have ~800k to do so :)

Yeah, it's become harder to make coins post ranges. It's doable, but harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

CGveNphWgAEjdpL.jpg:large

Imagine opening a pack, seeing a blue card and it's one of those nobodies instead of Robben, De Bruyne, Muller etc.

J. Marston wrote: »
    CGveNphWgAEjdpL.jpg:large

Imagine opening a pack, seeing a blue card and it's one of those nobodies instead of Robben, De Bruyne, Muller etc.
    And for that reason alone I Won't be opening any till there out of packs

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »

And for that reason alone I Won't be opening any till there out of packs

Only 3 of them are gold, so unless you're at silver/bronze packs you're unlikely to see many of them

• Advertisement

Just played the most laggy game I've ever seen with my cheap Serie A team vs Full BPL TOTS+TOTS Naldo and Rodriguez. Winning 3-2 up until the last kick of the game, my player heads it out of my keepers hands and fumbles on the line, defender misses a point blank clearance and his TOTS Costa taps it in...

Only 3 of them are gold, so unless you're at silver/bronze packs you're unlikely to see many of them

You haven't seen my pack luck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, it's become harder to make coins post ranges. It's doable, but harder.

You'd have to do it for a full time job tbf

A decent way to trade now is to buy cheap, paddy, high demand gold BBVA players like Dos Santos, Pepe etc and stock up on them for the BBVA tournament then sell for like 2-3k.

At this stage, I just can't be bothered; I mean, I have Ronaldo and Messi and can't be bothered going for one of their upgraded forms at this stage.

Just managed to win the Champions Cup there, the standard gold tourney. Thought the finals were going to go against me when, with his first shot of the game, he fired it off the post, it hit my keeper in the back of the head and bounced in :rolleyes: But he only got one more shot the entire game (which also went in) while I got 14 and put away 4 :D So thats that goal done then.

A decent way to trade now is to buy cheap, paddy, high demand gold BBVA players like Dos Santos, Pepe etc and stock up on them for the BBVA tournament then sell for like 2-3k.

don't mean to burst your bubble, but so many are doing this that profits ain't going to be much

i've a full bbva team of untradeables so won't need to buy any

don't mean to burst your bubble, but so many are doing this that profits ain't going to be much

i've a full bbva team of untradeables so won't need to buy any

Balls. I've bought most for around 700-800 coins anyways. Selling em on for 1-1.5k will do me fine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭baldshin

Happened me again with Bundesliga Cup, lost on penalties and still got the rewards! Felt like smashing the TV though, lag from the other guy was unbearable, game finished 0-0 and I only missed a penalty cause the lag was so bad! The game itself took about 40 minutes because of the lag.

baldshin wrote: »
    Happened me again with Bundesliga Cup, lost on penalties and still got the rewards! Felt like smashing the TV though, lag from the other guy was unbearable, game finished 0-0 and I only missed a penalty cause the lag was so bad! The game itself took about 40 minutes because of the lag.

Hate those penalties with lag. Especially when it lags just before shooting in the green and it resumes and turns out you've stopped in the red and blow it miles over the bar...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭baldshin

Hate those penalties with lag. Especially when it lags just before shooting in the green and it resumes and turns out you've stopped in the red and blow it miles over the bar...
    I actually had to pretend that the green was at the end of the bar and press shoot there to have any hope of it stopping near the middle!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

baldshin wrote: »

Had the exact same in the BPL one and got the rewards too, the lag really makes FUT a lot less enjoyable.

hots wrote: »
    Had the exact same in the BPL one and got the rewards too, the lag really makes FUT a lot less enjoyable.

and you can win the tournament and get the 50k pack again

• Registered Users Posts: 16,758 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

x43r0 wrote: »
    He does have a very punchable face in fairness

The only ones I still watch are TwoSync and Ovvy

How do they get paid? purely on ads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Trilla wrote: »
    How do they get paid? purely on ads?

Combination of Adsense, Sponsorship deals and some of the bigger ones will sell merchandise as well

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Seriously regret blowing 400k on TOTS Cazorla and Fabregas. With chemistry cards, they're supposed to have 98 and 99 passing respectively yet they can barely play a ten yard through ball.

Price range update! TOTS MC and BPL have been updated.. PS, Costa is down to 490k. TOTS Dybala upped to 720k, apparently appearing on the market now. Won't be buying him at that price though.

Price range update! TOTS MC and BPL have been updated.. PS, Costa is down to 490k. TOTS Dybala upped to 720k, apparently appearing on the market now. Won't be buying him at that price though.

Please tell me they did one for bolaise aswell

Please tell me they did one for bolaise aswell

Bolasie PS - 88k-146k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Started playing seasons yesterday, unbeaten and only 1 draw in 3 seasons, must say i'm finding it quite unbelievable the difference in game play, i'm still playing the lads who think its Ultimate Team that try to run cross and chip pass it over the top, but it just doesn't work for them

• Advertisement

La Liga TOTS tonight.

CHJpU5bW4AAmZjV.png:large

Would take any of them :P

Advertisement