Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm not banned anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Just finished building my squad

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/1711589/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have 20k now and not sure what to do with it.

Have a solid Series A, Bundesliga and PL team, and a silver Portuguese league team. Obvious answer is to start upgrading bit by bit, but not really finding players who are significant upgrades who are worth the coin needed. So stuck in a rut between investing 20k into only a slight upgrade and saving up for players, knowing I'll likely never have enough for the Ronaldo or such cards :/

Lord TSC wrote: »

Have a solid Series A, Bundesliga and PL team, and a silver Portuguese league team. Obvious answer is to start upgrading bit by bit, but not really finding players who are significant upgrades who are worth the coin needed. So stuck in a rut between investing 20k into only a slight upgrade and saving up for players, knowing I'll likely never have enough for the Ronaldo or such cards :/

What squads to do you have.

Finical wrote: »
    Looks like I'm still banned from FIFA 15.

Absolute joke of a company.

Sure you only need a new GT right?

Surely its only a problem mid-version ie having teams built and being unable to access?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Kells... wrote: »
    I'm not banned anymore?
    I'm just banned from ultimate team can play all the other online features.
    Sure you only need a new GT right?

Surely its only a problem mid-version ie having teams built and being unable to access?.

Yep spot on! Just made a new account and I'm good to go. Guess I'll use this account just for UT and my main account for clubs and what not. :)

By the way I sort of notice the passing bar you were on about although I've only played one game. It seems fairly inconsistent for me just tapping it sometimes gives it to the furthest receiver.

What squads to do you have.

Currently running....

German League
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=eiZdVsXdbCJy:360

Italian League
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=jK4GQO40bCJB:360

Premier League
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=d6LjWoTGbCJA:360

In that priority order. German team is unbeaten in 3 games, other two are 2-1. I know nothing special, yet, but doing me well. So it's basically where does 20k go to add significant improvement. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Invest the 20k. If you have the time stick with micro transactions this weekend. (Flipping chems for small profit or something like that). When you have more cash invest on in forms. That's onebofvthe better way to get up to Ronnie money.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

My ps4 and game just arrived. Unfortunately I have to go to work so it shall be later when I get a taste.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Invest the 20k. If you have the time stick with micro transactions this weekend. (Flipping chems for small profit or something like that). When you have more cash invest on in forms. That's onebofvthe better way to get up to Ronnie money.

Am beyond useless at investing like that, but really should read up on it and try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Am beyond useless at investing like that, but really should read up on it and try.

It's pretty easy tbh. I made about 6m last year. Down on the previous year but still good. It should be easier this year with the attempted crack down on auto buyer program's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

You've got 3 very nice sides there and 20K in the bank. You can't be too bad at trading? All I have at the moment is a bare bones non-shiny Serie A squad. I'm completely useless at trading.

As a side question: wo we expect prices to drop a bit? It seems like they've been rising a little over the last couple of days. I've 20K to put together a BPL side (or the bones of one anyways, already have Evans, Mccarthy, McGeady). I'm wondering if I should hold off for a day or two, or just fire ahead now?

v3ttel wrote: »
    You've got 3 very nice sides there and 20K in the bank. You can't be too bad at trading? All I have at the moment is a bare bones non-shiny Serie A squad. I'm completely useless at trading.

As a side question: wo we expect prices to drop a bit? It seems like they've been rising a little over the last couple of days. I've 20K to put together a BPL side (or the bones of one anyways, already have Evans, Mccarthy, McGeady). I'm wondering if I should hold off for a day or two, or just fire ahead now?

Hold off buying players because they are all going up Coleman is going for 7k

Check futbin for the lowest BIN every now and again

Also cant believe Philip Lahm is only going for around 40K

Hold off buying players because they are all going up Coleman is going for 7k

Check futbin for the lowest BIN every now and again

Also cant believe Philip Lahm is only going for around 40K

Why hold off if they are going up?

Why hold off if they are going up?

more than likely they will to start to drop but keep checking the market because sometimes you can get some really good deals

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Last fifa i got was 12, good game that i enjoyed the ultimate team part of it too.
    Have got the itch to play fifa again! Just wondering is it worth getting the ultimate team version compared to the normal version?? and why are they doing two separate versions these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Glock Lesnar

Skipped last year so I'm raring to go here, bought ten packs to get me started but I don't want to spend more, where's the best place to read up on investment and buying tips and tricks?

The button delay is getting pretty annoying now.

If the performance of this game doesn't improve I won't be playing it very long.

I seem to play 1:3 games with an awful button delay like you're playing a severly laggy game when it's not showing any visual lag(slowing down).

I've never had this happen in a FIFA before(bar clubs).

Usually if you entered a laggy game it would slow down so you knew both of ye were suffering.

The way it's happening now, you couldnt even be sure if the other person has it as the game is running smoothly from a visual POV.

It's very much like the Pro Clubs lag, you'd notice from moving your player around it wasn't worth playing.
    One touch of the direction continues for a split second longer than it should...makes defending a nightmare.

You've got 3 very nice sides there and 20K in the bank. You can't be too bad at trading?

Trading my cash to EA in exchange for packs? Absolutely.
    Trading coins for cards to make a profit? Not so much...

Trading my cash to EA in exchange for packs? Absolutely.
    Trading coins for cards to make a profit? Not so much...

Cant be as bad as soon I know who spend 100 euro opening packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

How do you have 20k already if you don't mind me asking?

Mongo wrote: »

He was buying packs out of fifa points/

Mongo wrote: »

Spent 25 quid on cards over the week. Put anyhing worth more than 600 coins on the auction house (there's a lot of lower rated PL players who can sell for 1.5k) and then quick sold anything else (probably would have had more if I listed everything). Also used one of the catalog bonuses to give me 1k coins for 10 matches. I have 120k of those experience coin thingies you get for playing Fifa games and barely ever use them :o

Gonna throw another 20 quid at cards now and be done with it, cash wise, for a while. (I know some people cringe at spending real cash on these things; I don't drink and know friends who'll throw 100 quid at alcohol tonight and not bat an eyelid, but have less than I do this time tomorrow for their investment :P). Here's the rares...

Pack 1: Taison, contract, silver fitness card.
    Pack 2: Conte, contract, gold fitness card
    Pack 3: Lazio kit, Paraguay kid, Real Madrid badge
    Pack 4: Bravo, Robbie Keane, contract
    Pack 5: 2 contracts and a fitness card
    Pack 6: Paletta, Arnautovic, Dortmund kit
    Pack 7: Diabate, 2 contracts
    Pack 8: Gourcuff, contract, free silver pack
    Pack 9: Healing card, Wales jersey, Russian League Manager card :confused:
    Pack 10: Hannson, Fitness coach, contract
    Pack 10: Contract, healing card, Dutch League manager card (also, 1k coins)
    Pack 12: Wollschild, Fitness coach, healing card
    Pack 13: Iraizoz, Palomino, Fitness
    Pack 14: Contract, healing, fitness

So not much, annoyingly. Bravo will do me as a start for a BBVA keeper. But it's crazy how common "Rare" contracts and fitness cards are compared to players. Really should be a guaranteed rare player in each pack :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

quick question do you get the 40 packs in a lump or is it one per week in the ut verson, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

bennyc wrote: »
    quick question do you get the 40 packs in a lump or is it one per week in the ut verson, cheers

one every week. more than likely 1am Monday nite. brought 30 euro worth of packs today. nothing of note apart from xavi's and a s**t load of contracts guna hold on to xavi and see does his price go up

one every week. more than likely 1am Monday nite. brought 30 euro worth of packs today. nothing of note apart from xavi's and a s**t load of contracts guna hold on to xavi and see does his price go up

He's pretty cheap on Xbox anyway, or at least he was yesterday.
    Around 16k for an 86 is probably going to rise...

What possessed ea to take out the lacency bars. Every game is lagging now.

What possessed ea to take out the lacency bars. Every game is lagging now.

Flicking between your kits (obviously doesn't work in regular seasons though) is one way of checking. If it's slower than normal and slightly sluggish, then it's going to be a lagfest.

Flicking between your kits (obviously doesn't work in regular seasons though) is one way of checking. If it's slower than normal and slightly sluggish, then it's going to be a lagfest.

good tip il try that. Playing pro clubs for now anyways

• Advertisement

****, I think I just lost 9,400 coins. Was bidding on a player, and as the bid was going through, it got stuck on "loading", and then it came up I had been outbid....but it kept the 9,400 coins and it's not showing as a winning bid or anything :(

Advertisement