Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    La Liga TOTS tonight.

Would take any of them :P

50k packs better be kind, the only one I'd be disappointed with is Vitolo, any of the others will have me dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 23,160 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

TOTS cards, bleh....

I rage sold my BPL team that had TOTS Bolasie, Kane, Cazorla, Fabregas, Clyne and Azpilicueta. Played like shíte, more shíte than usual I mean because I'm not very good but it felt like Bolasie was running through mud and had the turning circle of a oil tanker despite having 92 pace, 93 dribbling and 90 agility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That TOTS La Liga is absolute filth. 99 shot Suarez, 99 dribbling Neymar..Otamendi, Griezmann <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I basically want that Suarez... he'll be tough to get. Will be interesting to see his price range. I have 6m and a 93 rated Suarez in my trade pile that will likely never sell so hopefully have enough and can still keep about 1.5m for Serie A tots.

ill just leave these stats here....absolute godlike. Heres hoping i pack him in the free packs from the tournament :D
    3008806498.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

The transfer market is one of the strangest things ever. TOTS bolaise wasn't even selling at 88k on ps. Ea introduce a price range of 60k -120k. Im trying to buying but people are actually bidding over his old price. Seen 4 of them go for 120k now.
    Nif Ronaldo got one as well. He's now 1.6 mil
    Robben is between 80 to 140k

NIF Ronaldo and Robben are probably rising in price now because there's less of them on the market since their TOTS cards were out recently / out now

With Bolasie, people are just deciding to buy I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

NIF Ronaldo and Robben are probably rising in price now because there's less of them on the market since their TOTS cards were out recently / out now

With Bolasie, people are just deciding to buy I guess

Well would they mind waiting till I've bought the f**ker :P

Yeah Robben is selling round 100k mark last I checked. Ronaldo is selling near enough to the min

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CHThdu3WoAAtpIk.jpg:large

Still waiting for a drop on KDB before I invest! Or even Griezmann. 60k for RicRod is also a steal.

• Advertisement

There's something so meh about breaking even on packs.

Spent around 300k, got TOTS Bravo and Parejo so all in all will get ~300k back

I'd almost rather get nothing and be put off packs for a while

Check your FUT accounts, XBox people have Pele on loan for 5 games, PS get Messi

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

First time playing fifa 15 this week as I decided against buying it last year and got ea access last week so can play it for free now.

Anyway, i've spent all my excess coins on packs and got nobody but i have about 30 untradeable players from packs i opened on the web app and have been playing games with them (Xbox one). Is it just me or does the game speed seem REALLY fast? Higuain and Kane are flyers in it for me!

Colemania wrote: »
    First time playing fifa 15 this week as I decided against buying it last year and got ea access last week so can play it for free now.

Anyway, i've spent all my excess coins on packs and got nobody but i have about 30 untradeable players from packs i opened on the web app and have been playing games with them (Xbox one). Is it just me or does the game speed seem REALLY fast? Higuain and Kane are flyers in it for me!

yeah I think everyone noticed this. career mode, kick off and seasons feel like a different game.

ea always deny speeding up the game, they said it's because players are higher rated due to chemistry therefore everyone seems faster

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

yeah I think everyone noticed this. career mode, kick off and seasons feel like a different game.

ea always deny speeding up the game, they said it's because players are higher rated due to chemistry therefore everyone seems faster

I could swear i've watched ultimate team videos from youtubers and it seemed normal pace hence why i asked. Very odd but it must be helping because i'm scoring an average of 4 goals a game :P

Built my final squad and got NIF Ronaldo at ST in it. Best player in the game without a doubt. So so bloody good!

Opened one of the untradeable 50k packs for the brother today, I've a lucky ritual with free packs

Queue me getting TOTS Lacazette, any normal person would be ecstatic

"Could you not have got Ibra ?"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

Built my final squad and got NIF Ronaldo at ST in it. Best player in the game without a doubt. So so bloody good!

Playing with that special Messi loan card last week felt like cheating it was so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

elefant wrote: »
    Playing with that special Messi loan card last week felt like cheating it was so good.

I logged in too late and missed out on the Pele loan :(

elefant wrote: »

Regular Messi was it? Insanely good player, had him as loan card. But Ronaldo is even better.

• Advertisement

I actually constantly feel disappointed with Ronaldo if I'm honest. In fairness, he gets 10 shots a game and will usually score at least 1, but I find Messi can get half the shots but puts them all away. Messi feels like a God-Tier level card, but I never quite feel like Ronaldo does :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Sturridge pink card giveaway on 5 game loan - check your account

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

^^ great...every pace whore is now just blasting balls upto Sturridge at the moment. I really wish they'd give an ultimate defender or midfield playmaker rather than pacy players..

Sturridge is my kryptonite as well. Never seem to be able to defend against him, then when I try him out he's utter ****e.

Does anyone here have a star player? What I mean by that is either a player who you've had for ages, features in all/most of your squads and has a knack for pulling out wins for you on his own?

For me its TOTY Di Maria. I've had him since division 9 and he's been in 90% of my squads; usually they are built around him too. The amount of losing games he's turned into wins for me is too many to count

This screamer today even reminded me again of his value to my teams

What's your record with TOTY Di Maria ? Would have loved him, regular Di Maria always felt close to a top tier card so I'd imagine his TOTY is insane

My key player would have to have been Matic, then UP Matic and then TOTS Matic. I always have a BPL team going and between the 3 Matic's I must have 300 odd games. He's just so good, attackers annoy me when they have off days or miss silly chances, but this guy always does what he is supposed to. Not the worst going forward either and his size makes him a threat at corners when chasing the game (which I usually am, not because of Matic though)

From the start, my star player has been Sandro. Absolute rock at CDM and has been in every BPL side I've had. Aguero and Ronaldo would be my other two..no words needed for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭elefant

David Silva. Love playing with him. He's not fast, but his dribbling and passing make it great fun out on the left wing. The lack of pace makes it more interesting too. I finally managed to get his in-form version recently when his price plummeted to under 100k.

What's your record with TOTY Di Maria ? Would have loved him, regular Di Maria always felt close to a top tier card so I'd imagine his TOTY is insane

Played: 210 games
    Goals: 123
    Assists: 100

I think he's fantastic mainly because he's so versatile. I've played him in ST, CAM & CM and he's great in all three spots. The H/H workrates combined with 96 pace means he covers a sh!tload of ground

• Advertisement

Reading that makes me tempted to offload Ronaldo and give TotY DiMaria a run behind Messi. Is he available on bthe market on X1?

Advertisement