Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

ahh, might build a cheap squad around TOTS Dominguez then :P already have my 2 final squads and about 200k left over. Although my one with TOTS KDB, Nainggolan, Bonucci and Chiellini isn't playing as well as I thought, so if it doesn't improve I'm probably gonna sell up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone wanna tell me why I got a free Pink Gundogan this morning?
    Boulders8 wrote: »
    I assume it must be a free giveaway like when they gave away a free pink Sturridge card when they were bringing in the FUTTIES?

Whatever, I want one 😠I just checked my account and don't have it😭

Yeah it's a massive giveaway, will be happening for the next week

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/621425934692958208

I've won on the last 2 giveaways so here's hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Went into the app today and had a pink doumbia waiting for me have not had a Italian team this year so might pick one up to try him out

gotthebug wrote: »
    Went into the app today and had a pink doumbia waiting for me have not had a Italian team this year so might pick one up to try him out

I've played against him. He scored 5 times, he's ridiculous

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gotthebug wrote: »

5 at the back.

Set team to "Ultra defensive".

LB + Y ball forward.

Win every game 10-0

:P

• Advertisement

Trying to think of a good, solid silver squad with TOTS KDB as ST...struggling to come up with a good one :( if I sell off my other TOTS, I'll have around 700-800k to splash.

Anyone any experience using MOTM Lukaku and SIF Benteke?

Tempted to build a team with them up front and see if there's fun to be had with their physicality. :P

Used regular Lukaku. Absolute tank, mainly as a substitute sometimes as a starter. Last I remembered, he had something like 30 goals in 18 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Used regular Lukaku for a while myself and scored nearly every game. Tried MOTM Lukaku and he felt worse. Couldn't sell him so discarded him for the coins.

MLS TOTS all extinct :O was hoping to build an MLS squad with Gerrard, Keane, Giovinco..

• Advertisement

Selling up my Argentinians, except for TOTS Di Maria. Been playing him as a CF in a PL team, and he's awesome. Seeing if I can sell Messi and a few other cards and get TOTY Hazard and Sanchez to flank Di Maria.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Selling up my Argentinians, except for TOTS Di Maria. Been playing him as a CF in a PL team, and he's awesome. Seeing if I can sell Messi and a few other cards and get TOTY Hazard and Sanchez to flank Di Maria.

That is a mouth watering front 3!!

x43r0 wrote: »
    That is a mouth watering front 3!!

I worry I might just be a tad short of coins for all three. Sold Messi and he covers Hazard anyway.

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/44545/eden-hazard/

Those stats look unreal.

8 wins in a row.

"I know, I'll replace normal Matic with TOTS Matic and try him out"

5 losses in a row

>_<

8 wins in a row.

"I know, I'll replace normal Matic with TOTS Matic and try him out"

5 losses in a row

>_<
    that's why I haven't changed my BPL side in 6 months :pac: it's my go-to squad for wins when other squads don't work out

New card designs are out for FUT 16. I think they're awful, hate the name is where the chem style used to be, just hate them

C3sr86A.png

Some new legends to be added also

55c0d9079bbdb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

lol @ Deco being considered a legend of the game.

callaway92 wrote: »
    lol @ Deco being considered a legend of the game.

2 time Champions League winner, as well as the Euro 2004 final and came 2nd in the Ballon D'Or in 2004. Was a top player for a number of years in fairness

Selling my EPL team.

Wanna take a look at a front line with TOTS Lacazette and Futties Cavani. IF Lac was my favorite player this year so looking forward to seeing his TOTS. 97 pace, 95 dribbling and 96 shot. Yum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Selling my EPL team.

Wanna take a look at a front line with TOTS Lacazette and Futties Cavani. IF Lac was my favorite player this year so looking forward to seeing his TOTS. 97 pace, 95 dribbling and 96 shot. Yum.

tots laca is an animal , best value for money striker in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Serious lack of marquee players on the ps4 market.

Will there be any more team of the weeks now that the leagues have started back up again?

eioneill wrote: »
    Serious lack of marquee players on the ps4 market.

Yeah it's mad, was looking the other night and feck all players over 100k left at all, mostly MLS TOTS

Decided to sell everything, most of my good players are extinct. Had a few last games with them, and that's me finished for FUT 15. Opened about 500k of packs, New Sterling was the best I got
    x43r0 wrote: »
    Will there be any more team of the weeks now that the leagues have started back up again?

yes there will be, until the first week of fifa 16

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Where is the best place to order FIFA 16? with the best place I mean the cheapest :P.

alwald wrote: »
    Where is the best place to order FIFA 16? with the best place I mean the cheapest :P.

Smyths is €75 for regular edition, the deluxe edition is €85 with them

Gamestop is the same price as Smyths

Amazon works out at about €62 for regular edition, and it says you get £10 worth of packs if you pre order with them, so Amazon looks the best by far. Deluxe edition is nearly €88 with them. Amazon don't take payment until it ships so very handy with that

Will be pre ordering with Amazon next week myself, trying to flog 15 on adverts myself now, and you can get €20 cash or €26 voucher with cex so that will go towards the fifa fund

Argos will be competitive with their price as usual, but no pre ordering unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Amazon works out at about €62 for regular edition, and it says you get £10 worth of packs if you pre order with them, so Amazon looks the best by far. Deluxe edition is nearly €88 with them. Amazon don't take payment until it ships so very handy with that

Will be pre ordering with Amazon next week myself, trying to flog 15 on adverts myself now, and you can get €20 cash or €26 voucher with cex so that will go towards the fifa fund

Argos will be competitive with their price as usual, but no pre ordering unfortunately

Is is possible to get free delivery from Amazon?

alwald wrote: »
    Is is possible to get free delivery from Amazon?

once your order is over €20 or something like that it's free

Yeah, GAME UK is pretty much the same price as Amazon, with pre order bonuses as well. I wanna try get the best price possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Presumably the catch with Amazon is that it will not arrive in Ireland on the release date?

I miss gamesnash where you could pretty much be guaranteed to have it the day before.

Advertisement