Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options
1107108109110111113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Pre ordering via the PlayStation store costs 69.99 EUR, they give the 15 packs for free as usual, there is a guarantee to have it as early as possible, the only negative part is that you can't sell it or trade it at a later stage since it's a soft copy - Which I don't mind myself to be honest as I never sell or trade any FIFA game :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

v3ttel wrote: »
    Presumably the catch with Amazon is that it will not arrive in Ireland on the release date?

I miss gamesnash where you could pretty much be guaranteed to have it the day before.

I'd say you'l have it on release day. I don't remember it with Fifa last year or in other years, but I know that people who ordered GTAV off Amazon either got it on release day or if they got it sent to parcel motel actually got it a few days early

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

alwald wrote: »
    Pre ordering via the PlayStation store costs 69.99 EUR, they give the 15 packs for free as usual, there is a guarantee to have it as early as possible, the only negative part is that you can't sell it or trade it at a later stage since it's a soft copy - Which I don't mind myself to be honest as I never sell or trade any FIFA game :D.

The only thing that's stopping me from buying the game digitally (and through the US store to get it 3 days early), is HDD capacity.

I might get one to Amazon customer support and see if they can give me any assurances over release date delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

v3ttel wrote:
    I might get one to Amazon customer support and see if they can give me any assurances over release date delivery to Ireland.

Let us know about their answer plz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

I've built a pretty good (88 rating) BPL team with money I got from getting TOTY Rodriguez in a pack. Since I've done this I've gone from Div. 1 to Div. 4 very quickly. This must be down to scripting in some part? Am I better off playing with mediocre players in my team as opposed to TOTW players etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Mongo wrote: »
    I've built a pretty good (88 rating) BPL team with money I got from getting TOTY Rodriguez in a pack. Since I've done this I've gone from Div. 1 to Div. 4 very quickly. This must be down to scripting in some part? Am I better off playing with mediocre players in my team as opposed to TOTW players etc?

Pfffft, scripting is a myth :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Having a weird problem tonight. As soon as a match starts. My controller stops working. I can pause the game, but nothing else :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Having a weird problem tonight. As soon as a match starts. My controller stops working. I can pause the game, but nothing else :(

Was the controller hopped off the wall at any point :P

Haha, nah. I had just won the last game when it happened.

Its only in UT matches. Seasons plays perfectly. But once a UT match starts, all I can do is pause, at which point it works, but unpause and its gone again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Played my first game of FIFA in like 6 weeks. Feels so weird playing, but won 3-1 :pac: anyone recommend a good fun player around the 100k mark? want to build a fun squad. Can be gold/silver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Played my first game of FIFA in like 6 weeks. Feels so weird playing, but won 3-1 :pac: anyone recommend a good fun player around the 100k mark? want to build a fun squad. Can be gold/silver

I've gone to the dogs lately on fifa but the only players I'm enjoying at the moment are Willian (for some reason a wizard), Neymar (almost as good as willian :) ) and Jonas TOTS (dribbling is out of this word).

I've plummeted down to Div 4 from a consistent 1/2 for ages... think I've just been playing when tired though tbh so might have a good few games this weekend before finally trading it in.

hots wrote: »
    I've gone to the dogs lately on fifa but the only players I'm enjoying at the moment are Willian (for some reason a wizard), Neymar (almost as good as willian :) ) and Jonas TOTS (dribbling is out of this word).

I've plummeted down to Div 4 from a consistent 1/2 for ages... think I've just been playing when tired though tbh so might have a good few games this weekend before finally trading it in.

I've given up with seasons. Left at div.2, having never reached div.1 :( might see if I can get Jonas TOTS or even Neymar..one of them is extinct I think, if not both

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I've given up with seasons. Left at div.2, having never reached div.1 :( might see if I can get Jonas TOTS or even Neymar..one of them is extinct I think, if not both

hmm could be right, had neymar sitting in the team for ages and think I might have grabbed Jonas when he was the only one on the market a week ago or so.

hots wrote: »
    hmm could be right, had neymar sitting in the team for ages and think I might have grabbed Jonas when he was the only one on the market a week ago or so.

yup, just checked. Jonas is extinct and only version of Neymar is his non-upgraded.

also pondering on the thought of selling my TOTS KDB, Naing, Bonucci and Chiellini which will give me around 1.4m, and using that on something else, but I'm not sure yet.

So because 15 won't be played again after few weeks and I'm content with the teams I have. I decided for the laugh to spend all my remaining coins on packs which was over 1.3 mill.

It was no laughing matter. Opening around 190 packs. Here's a small selection of the best players I got. Di maria, firmiho, naldo, kdb, hulk, alaba, pogba. They are the highest rater I got.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

So because 15 won't be played again after few weeks and I'm content with the teams I have. I decided for the laugh to spend all my remaining coins on packs which was over 1.3 mill.

It was no laughing matter. Opening around 190 packs. Here's a small selection of the best players I got. Di maria, firmiho, naldo, kdb, hulk, alaba, pogba. They are the highest rater I got.

I've liquidated everything I had in my club. Spent over 2 million on packs, best I've got was 2 in forms going for ~12k

Still have 3 million, might open some if special packs come out

I've liquidated everything I had in my club. Spent over 2 million on packs, best I've got was 2 in forms going for ~12k

Still have 3 million, might open some if special packs come out

I still have another million to spend as I haven't sold tots sanchez but he is getting sold. Didn't think much of him.

built a full Liverpool side just to mess about in season. Best players so far are Ings and Ibe..so good for some reason. Although I've lost the last 3-4 games, but I blame that on my 6 week absence from FIFA :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Anyone else having any FUT issues? I've been internetless for a month and just back on today and whenever i try to switch a player in my squad it disconnects me...

My French League TOTY team was grand but I felt it was soulless. Not really much fun.

Selling up and going to go with a Bundsliga team now. Already have SIF Aub and Futties Gundogan. Bought TOTY De Bryune, TOTY Rodriguez and should have enough to add Futties Reus and SIF Robben.

Pace abuse ahoy. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

3rd world issue:

How do you get players into your ultimate team if they are not on the market?

Jamie Mc Grath
    Lee Desmond

They exist in the game but are not on the market?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Lads, Ibarbo is gone to Watford..................So many sweaty pace BPL teams next year.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mongo wrote: »
    Lads, Ibarbo is gone to Watford..................So many sweaty pace BPL teams next year.

Cos those didnt exist up to now ;)

I'll probably start off with a cheap, sweaty BPL tbh :pac: what are you guys' plans for a starter team?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭EoinAFC

I'll probably start off with a cheap, sweaty BPL tbh :pac: what are you guys' plans for a starter team?

Probably Serie A, players are always fairly cheap. If that fails then a Portuguese League team.

EoinAFC wrote: »
    Probably Serie A, players are always fairly cheap. If that fails then a Portuguese League team.

Last two years I went with a Portuguese league team as my starter. Both based around Salvio and Gaitan. Brilliant starter players imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

dreamers75 wrote: »
    3rd world issue:

How do you get players into your ultimate team if they are not on the market?

Jamie Mc Grath
    Lee Desmond

They exist in the game but are not on the market?

They're in the normal game modes but those 2 players don't have ultimate team cards for Pats. So you won't be able to get them on ultimate team. You'll have to wait until Fifa 16 ;)

Advertisement