Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Lord TSC wrote: »
    ****, I think I just lost 9,400 coins. Was bidding on a player, and as the bid was going through, it got stuck on "loading", and then it came up I had been outbid....but it kept the 9,400 coins and it's not showing as a winning bid or anything :(

Im after having a few people quit...says iv won and i get 1 point for it...bit annoying.

On another note...everytime i get a few coins saved i say maybe this pack will be good....and blow it on **** packs :( may save for gotze

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭blacknight83

hey guys bit of a newb question as I haven't played fut much.. I bought the ultimate team edition for ps4 comes with 40 packs issued every Monday I know... however there was also a code to redeem messi for 5 games and ea sports football catalogue I can't seem to find him in my squad except for concept team?

any ideas thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

hey guys bit of a newb question as I haven't played fut much.. I bought the ultimate team edition for ps4 comes with 40 packs issued every Monday I know... however there was also a code to redeem messi for 5 games and ea sports football catalogue I can't seem to find him in my squad except for concept team?

any ideas thanks

When I logged into UT yesterday, he came up along with a few jerseys and said "Send to club", "Quick Sell", etc. Should be there if you just check your club.

looking at the offical EA forums, seems to be quit a lot of people losing coins with bids not going through this morning :(

Annoying too; had been making progress buying and selling for profit all morning, only to see it all wiped out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

looking at the offical EA forums, seems to be quit a lot of people losing coins with bids not going through this morning :(

Annoying too; had been making progress buying and selling for profit all morning, only to see it all wiped out :(

Same thing happened to me on the Webapp.
    Ended up losing 3K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I think this will definitely be my last EA game..the contempt they have for their customers is unbelievable. Every year they launch games without proper support in place and then act all surprised then when it doesn't work out.
    I work in IT with applications that handles millions of transactions on a daily basis without ****up and yet EA can't seem to get to grips with a million or so sales in the FUT transfer market. They're probably running the servers on Intel Pentium 2 MMX cpu's and 128mb ram..I hate the cvnts.

Its weird..

Pro clubs plays flawlessly without any lag. Yet I turn on UT and can't play a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Its weird..

Pro clubs plays flawlessly without any lag. Yet I turn on UT and can't play a game.

That would be due to the proportions of players on each. Far greater numbers on UT.

Keno wrote: »
    That would be due to the proportions of players on each. Far greater numbers on UT.

plus all the bots in the game ...they've estimated that there's 4 times the amount of bots as human players in UT..apparently this is the year they ban those accounts etc..I'll believe that ****e when I see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Blazer wrote: »
    plus all the bots in the game ...they've estimated that there's 4 times the amount of bots as human players in UT..apparently this is the year they ban those accounts etc..I'll believe that ****e when I see it.

What do you mean? Just clubs that players dont use or actually playing computer user teams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

What do you mean? Just clubs that players dont use or actually playing computer user teams?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

When you connect to the FIFA servers to use UT and the auctions you are connecting directly to their servers, when you play a match you are using P2P so any lag has nothing to do with bots or trading players in UT.

For those asking about bots, bots are when people setup auto bidding programs to run on the web app which go in and buy players based on their price etc and then put them back up at a higher price to make a profit and in doing so they set the market price for that player. Buying any that people put in too cheap or cheaper than normal and then fixing the price at a higher amount so people are forced to buy their cards. Its a common thing in Fifa each year but they have said this year they are clamping down on it a lot and the same with people buying coins off coin selling websites or trading between multiple accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

when is the web app going back up for listing players?

there's a lot of hacks for Fifa UT in that you can get automated bots that will do the buying and selling for you on the transfer market.

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/08/fifa-15-ultimate-team-aims-to-crack-down-on-coin-bots-and-cheats

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Is it me or are there way less quality players for cheap this year? In Fifa 14 you could get Kagawa or Hernandez or someone for really cheap and now players are much more expensive? It makes the fun of having a Hazard or Yaya much more difficult

Finding the italian league very cheap...Higuain is a beast and knocking the goals in for me and he's only around the 4K mark.
    Even Tevez is only around the 28K.
    The dearest player in Serie A is Cuadrado who's about 29K due to his pace/dribbling and 5 star skill.

Finding the italian league very cheap...Higuain is a beast and knocking the goals in for me and he's only around the 4K mark.
    The dearest player in Serie A is Cuadrado who's about 29K due to his pace/dribbling and 5 star skill.

Pogba is going for around 40K (on xbox)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

28k, 40k... Jesus christ. Thats for you lads who are actually buying coins etc.

For those of us who try and build our club from the bottom up it is that much more expensive.this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=fAlc0odqbC5k:360
    thats how i sit for now. Have 35k in the Bank for Gotze,...just need a small bit more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

As they say in real life you should build from the back I think that very much applies to ultimate team.

Pace is still way too overpowered!!!

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    28k, 40k... Jesus christ. Thats for you lads who are actually buying coins etc.

For those of us who try and build our club from the bottom up it is that much more expensive.this year.

40k really isn't that much relative to...

1. Prices from other leagues
    2. Prices players were going for last game.

The prices will drop over the next few weeks too. 40k sounds like a lot but if you can build a team up who can push through a few leagues, you'll rack up coins quick enough. I know you got 2k coins for winning Div 10 and more for each one, combined with 400-500 per game you play. On top of that, use the EA Cataloge and buy one of the "1000 coins a game for 10 games"; they are cheap enough buying them with the stupid EA credits.
    bicboy6666 wrote: »
    when is the web app going back up for listing players?

Probably as soon as EA figure out how to fix it and make amends for the mass amounts of coins gone walkabout...

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Yeah I know there's better value for money in other leagues but personally I want to build a EPL squad as that's the league I've followed my whole life. It just seems like people who splash the cash will really be at a huge advantage.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads I have said it once already, no more discussion about coin selling sites. Anyone posting about them again gets a ban.

40k really isn't that much relative to...

1. Prices from other leagues
    2. Prices players were going for last game.

The prices will drop over the next few weeks too. 40k sounds like a lot but if you can build a team up who can push through a few leagues, you'll rack up coins quick enough. I know you got 2k coins for winning Div 10 and more for each one, combined with 400-500 per game you play. On top of that, use the EA Cataloge and buy one of the "1000 coins a game for 10 games"; they are cheap enough buying them with the stupid EA credits.

Probably as soon as EA figure out how to fix it and make amends for the mass amounts of coins gone walkabout...

I see what youre saying but the whole buying coins thing really irks me. In Fifa 14 it didnt seem to be such a problem: most teams I was playing in the lower leagues seemed to be building. This year i'm playing teams with Messi, Reus, Ronaldo, Bale etc. when i've bought players like Wisdom or Flanagan as stop gaps (and future replacements) to a Coleman or Moreno.

The game would be much better were it a level playing field. That being said, my results have been quite strong and its very satisfying beating these fùckers when they go straight for the throat assuming you'll be a walk over. Poor fools.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I see what youre saying but the whole buying coins thing really irks me. In Fifa 14 it didnt seem to be such a problem: most teams I was playing in the lower leagues seemed to be building. This year i'm playing teams with Messi, Reus, Ronaldo, Bale etc. when i've bought players like Wisdom or Flanagan as stop gaps (and future replacements) to a Coleman or Moreno.

The game would be much better were it a level playing field. That being said, my results have been quite strong and its very satisfying beating these fùckers when they go straight for the throat assuming you'll be a walk over. Poor fools.

Chances are they were only loan players.

... Or that kids/ big kids are spending all their pocket money on Fifa points.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Why is it a problem with people who buy Fifa points? There is nothing wrong with it. People can spend their money on whatever they like and Fifa is a big hobby for a lot of people.

40k is nothing. You can make that trading in an day with very low capital investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Why is it a problem with people who buy Fifa points? There is nothing wrong with it. People can spend their money on whatever they like and Fifa is a big hobby for a lot of people.

40k is nothing. You can make that trading in an day with very low capital investment.

Yep don't see the problem with people buying FIFA points at all. More cards on the market and can be better for trading.

Buying coins is a different story all together. Hope they actually ban people who do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

I have 75k and haven't opened a pack yet nor have I bought coins, clever investing and trading can rake in coins if done correctly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

i have 50k there, been trying to trade with it but only managed to make 2k out of it, i dont know how yous do it?

Advertisement