Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yeah, I know there is the risk of that making me myself look like a dìck but its very annoying to have someone quit on a game and I feel thats the only way to stick it to them.

Incidentally, I dont play the long ball football or try and exploit loopholes etc. (In fact most rage quitters are the dishonest players).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yeah, I know there is the risk of that making me myself look like a dìck but its very annoying to have someone quit on a game and I feel thats the only way to stick it to them.

If someone has decided to rage quit, I can't see how it "sticks it to them to sned a message after them, since they probably couldn't give a damn about what you think anyway :p

Whats good is that at least there is a coins penalty to quitting this year but, really, I dont think that will hold people back as it amounts to about 200 coins per game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

If anyone has a Serie A team or is thinking of building one get Ibarbo the man is insane again on this FIFA. Feels filthy using him, but pace is so important in this game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whats good is that at least there is a coins penalty to quitting this year but, really, I dont think that will hold people back as it amounts to about 200 coins per game.

And you think a message will?

If someone is the type of person to rage quit, they probably have gotten plenty of such messages and don't care. And/or if they quit cause they realized you're going to trash them, sending them a message to rub in your superiority will likely either lead them to deleting the message without reading it at best or just reporting it.

If someone rages quit, it's easier to just shrug and move onto the next game, cause it achieves about as much :pac:

• Advertisement

Agree really. Didnt always do it but would sometimes if annoyed by it. Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Why would you send the 2nd one?!? Personally I play out a game I'm getting thumped in and try to work on different stuff I wouldn't while in a tight game but I can understand people who quit. Especially if the opponent has spent the entire game just launching over the tops again and again and the game is no fun.

Regardless trolling messages don't paint anyone in a good light.

Yeah Ive never quit unless forced by servers or power cut etc
    Even at 5/6-0 down Ill just try something new.
    There have been plenty of times Ive wanted to throw the controller through the TV though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

he can send a troll message if he wants to. get over it!

I always like the people who message good game well played etc. I do it often myself even if I get hammered and recognise he's a good player.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Finical wrote: »
    If anyone has a Serie A team or is thinking of building one get Ibarbo the man is insane again on this FIFA. Feels filthy using him, but pace is so important in this game.

Its reckless, I was torn apart by Costa yesterday. Run at defenders, first touch it and he was away. Lost 3-4 :(

Made a Serie a side so might try Ibarbo, how much is he going for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I don't really was a problem with rage quitting. It usually happens when to king someone and is that game really a fun one anyway?!?

Also not saying you are the guy who over the tops j, but if everyone who says the didn't didn't do it then nobody would ever lby! ðŸ˜

On a different note the new skill turn is devastating and super easy to pull off. Well worth spamming to get used to it.

Its reckless, I was torn apart by Costa yesterday. Run at defenders, first touch it and he was away. Lost 3-4 :(

Made a Serie a side so might try Ibarbo, how much is he going for?

About 15K on PS4. He's so good though! Once you're through on goal there is no catching him. :D

im sick of a through ball to the forward and he is though on goal because he is alot faster than any defender i put out. i may aswell put the controller down when hes miles out from goal as there is nothing i can do

Costa is going for 100/110k on PS4 right now :confused:

MarkY91 wrote: »
    im sick of a through ball to the forward and he is though on goal because he is alot faster than any defender i put out. i may aswell put the controller down when hes miles out from goal as there is nothing i can do

Then switch to defensive. Or manually switch to cbs before the pass is made and run towards goal the jockey. Through balls to packet forwards are bread and butter of real football too. They're a powerful weapon in FIFA too but not unstoppable by any means.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

alwald wrote: »
    Exactly, no gold pack in the US account neither.....odd :confused:

I got mine Sunday night on the us account

Quick question, is there any way of integrating a player not from a specific country or league. For example Ive mainly Spanish players and the odd foreign Spanish based player but can I integrate someone like Aguero or Walcott or Ronaldinho etc without affecting Chemistry?

Will having 90/95 Chemistry affect my team alot compared to someone with 99/100?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Quick question, is there any way of integrating a player not from a specific country or league. For example Ive mainly Spanish players and the odd foreign Spanish based player but can I integrate someone like Aguero or Walcott or Ronaldinho etc without affecting Chemistry?

Will having 90/95 Chemistry affect my team alot compared to someone with 99/100?

Having a team on 90 chem vs a team on 100 won't have a big effect on the whole squad. Instead it'll just affect the one player with low chem.

So for example..

Player A is on 5 chem and Player B is on 10 chem.
    Both players have similar stats but Player B will be faster,stronger and have better passing,shooting and defending simple because he's on 10 chem.

Basically the higher a player's chem the more his stats get a boost.

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Then switch to defensive. Or manually switch to cbs before the pass is made and run towards goal the jockey. Through balls to packet forwards are bread and butter of real football too. They're a powerful weapon in FIFA too but not unstoppable by any means.

i consider myself a fairly good fifa player so its not down to bad tactics. they pass to a forward and he is literally like a speeding train while my defender is losing ground after each stride

i consider myself a fairly good fifa player so its not down to bad tactics. they pass to a forward and he is literally like a speeding train while my defender is losing ground after each stride

Would you expect anything different in real life? If you think your opponent is going to rely more on pace then play a deeper line. That's not a comment on your ability but sometimes you have to tactically adjust to what they bring to the table. I love when people play deep because I favour a possession based style but if I see ibarbo up top or a Kobe Sturridge combo I'll be switching to defensive from the get go.

Also make use of the team management screen before the game. Tell that cdm not to join in the attack so that he can pressure on a counter so that your cbs don't have to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

What formation/team are you using?

I'm playing 4-2-3-1 and i've built my team so that basically every player will defend.

Here's a pic - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/2353073/

I've 2 CDM's that literally just sit in front of my back 4 and cover them. Their work rates are both high in defence. Then i've Boateng in the middle who will also drop back and defend the centre.

If you keep getting blitzed by pacy forwards then just don't rush out with your defenders. Defend with your midfield and if you need to just fall back so they have no room to run in behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I only set up my FUT for my US account today and received a golden pack, so now I need to find a way to transfer players/money to my other account :D

What can you do with that though? You cant swap it over or give it to the irish account can you?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

alwald wrote: »
    I only set up my FUT for my US account today and received a golden pack, so now I need to find a way to transfer players/money to my other account :D

put up a bronze player on your main account for BIN the amount you want to transfer

on your us account search that player and the min max BIN

buy him and your coins are transferred minus the 5% ea tax. this is the only way to do it i think and it's how i do it

What can you do with that though? You cant swap it over or give it to the irish account can you?

nope. all ya can do is open them and sell them off then transfer the coins over.

nope. all ya can do is open them and sell them off then transfer the coins over.

When you say 'transfer the coins over' - how would you do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

put up a bronze player on your main account for BIN the amount you want to transfer

on your us account search that player and the min max BIN

buy him and your coins are transferred minus the 5% ea tax. this is the only way to do it i think and it's how i do it

Just a heads up, I'd say you'd need to be careful with that.

It seems a few here have been banned for "coin farming". I think Fincal did something similar to give his mate coins/players and has an Ultimate Team ban on his account.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

When you say 'transfer the coins over' - how would you do that?

Just say you earn 30k in your american account from your packs, put up a worthless bronze player for 30k buy now in your irish account, then buy him with the 30k from your american account.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Just a heads up, I'd say you'd need to be careful with that.

It seems a few here have been banned for "coin farming". I think Fincal did something similar to give his mate coins/players and has an Ultimate Team ban on his account.

can they not trace the ip address and see that there coming from the same location.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

can they not trace the ip address and see that there coming from the same location.

They definitely could, but the problem is we've no idea how they've implemented their system that flags coin farming, coin buying, etc.

I would presume it's very simplistic though. It could be a couple of high transactions for bronze players that triggers it, or one off suspiciously stand out prices, or regular activity between accounts. We're unlikely to ever find out.

I suppose now they warn you once, before they take any action, at least.

Advertisement