Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I don't think he'll stay at that price.

Think hell Rise or Drop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

He's surely dropping, I don't think he's worth that much personally, cheaper and fairly decent alternatives available for the price difference I'd imagine.

He's surely dropping, I don't think he's worth that much personally, cheaper and fairly decent alternatives available for the price difference I'd imagine.

Not on the left wing In bundesliga?

I have draxler but you cant compre the 2

D_turbo wrote: »
    Not on the left wing In bundesliga?

I have draxler but you cant compre the 2

Any of Draxler, Traore, Perisic, Son or Stocker would keep me happy to be honest.

Considering he's 130-40k more than them I just don't think it'd worth the coins for the upgrade yer getting!

e.g. going roughly by FUThead prices, for that you could pick up, Hummels, Benatia, J.Boateng and Gotze... that's what I'd be doing tbh... but that's just me, if ya want Reus and have everything else... go for it!!

Any of Draxler, Traore, Perisic, Son or Stocker would keep me happy to be honest.

Considering he's 130-40k more than them I just don't think it'd worth the coins for the upgrade yer getting!

e.g. going roughly by FUThead prices, for that you could pick up, Hummels, Benatia, J.Boateng and Gotze... that's what I'd be doing tbh... but that's just me, if ya want Reus and have everything else... go for it!!

I have Hummels, Piscek, Dante, martinez

Gundagon, Schweinstiger, Muller, Aubemyang. Just sold Gotze to fun schweinsteiger as i didnt think he was as much use to me as Bastian...Needed a good free taker to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

D_turbo wrote: »
    I have Hummels, Piscek, Dante, martinez

Gundagon, Schweinstiger, Muller, Aubemyang. Just sold Gotze to fun schweinsteiger as i didnt think he was as much use to me as Bastian...Needed a good free taker to.

Alaba?

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Alaba?

I got schweinsteger for free kicks.

I have rodriguez at left back whos solid.
    Been trying to justify the money on Alaba for a while

* Baught a reus for 138k...Added a Chemisty card and flipped it for 147k.

Still Reus Less but up a few k

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Playing Ultimate Team, there is one thing I keep wishing every year - That they would use the gameplay of regular seasons in FUT.

Seriously it feels like the game is on craic cocaine with the speed players zip around and about. I cannot stand that take tip, and run at full sprint taking small angled turns in and out to get straight into the opponents box.

Monday was the first day I got a proper chance to play after coming back from Liverpool and I was crucified by connection issues. Think at one stage I had been disconnected in over 70% of my games.

Since then things have calmed down but im just not enjoying it as much as I thought. Again the issue mainly lies with the speed of FUT mode.

I thought I'd be able to cope for the first few divisions fairly handy with the following:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=j2s2hU7YbDwS:360

But when you come up against fully stacked BPL sides etc, it can be way tougher than it should be. Ive won the title each season so far but at divison 10 - 7 it was tough enough.

Shooting still feels really off for me too. It feels like you have very little control over it and quite often a shot will go down the middle despite you directing it to the corner.

From a little bit of trading I currently hold Balotelli, Remy, Lukaku and Benteke so think I might sell them and build an Italian league side and make a tougher squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

joe123 wrote: »
    From a little bit of trading I currently hold Balotelli, Remy, Lukaku and Benteke so think I might sell them and build an Italian league side and make a tougher squad.

have an italian team myself, much better value in serie A.
    Mertens, Rossi, Marchisio can all be picked up relatively cheap and are excellent players

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Seriously it feels like the game is on craic cocaine with the speed players zip around and about.

Your front three are Doumbia (93 pace), Emineke (88 pace) and Musa (93 pace). No wonder the game play feels fast :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

craic cocaine

:pac:

Playing Ultimate Team, there is one thing I keep wishing every year - That they would use the gameplay of regular seasons in FUT.

Seriously it feels like the game is on craic cocaine with the speed players zip around and about. I cannot stand that take tip, and run at full sprint taking small angled turns in and out to get straight into the opponents box.

Monday was the first day I got a proper chance to play after coming back from Liverpool and I was crucified by connection issues. Think at one stage I had been disconnected in over 70% of my games.

Since then things have calmed down but im just not enjoying it as much as I thought. Again the issue mainly lies with the speed of FUT mode.

I thought I'd be able to cope for the first few divisions fairly handy with the following:

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=j2s2hU7YbDwS:360

But when you come up against fully stacked BPL sides etc, it can be way tougher than it should be. Ive won the title each season so far but at divison 10 - 7 it was tough enough.

Shooting still feels really off for me too. It feels like you have very little control over it and quite often a shot will go down the middle despite you directing it to the corner.

Go into your settings and change your shooting options from assisted to Semi or Manual, that's the reason for your shots going down the middle more often i'd say.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tried upgrading my trading technique from the player selling for 9,900 to Kroos today, who is trading just under 20k. Can't get him cheap enough to really warrant it though. Was only making profits of about 1,000 or so, and the other player is still netting me 750 profit per card, and goes easier cause he's cheaper :/

Really need to find someone who sells for more, but can be got for a lot less...never seem to have luck when I upgrade to more expensive cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Made my biggest profit yet sold courtois for 92k. when I bought him for 18K

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Go into your settings and change your shooting options from assisted to Semi or Manual, that's the reason for your shots going down the middle more often i'd say.

Ah no Im pretty handy at FIFA, but playing on Manual is asking to never score again! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Id love him personally, my fave player in 433, cant see myself being able to afford him though, since ive one week left with my ps4 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

have an italian team myself, much better value in serie A.
    Mertens, Rossi, Marchisio can all be picked up relatively cheap and are excellent players
    I got Ibaro in pack, nearly quick sold him :o got 22000 for him, think Ill be doing French league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Have about 300k to spend on a new team. Any reccomendations of good value players. Willing to buy a couple of stars but would rather a balanced team to a top heavy one say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    Have about 300k to spend on a new team. Any reccomendations of good value players. Willing to buy a couple of stars but would rather a balanced team to a top heavy one say

Serie A for cheap players.

La Liga for cheap (ish) big players

Got myself a Reus And Traded a Falcao i baught cheap and made enough profit to get Alonso.

Have 7k left so saving for lewondowski begins

• Advertisement

The cheesy scripted games of 15 are probably 10 times more annoying than any previous FIFA.

All the usual crap plus new ways to infuriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

The cheesy scripted games of 15 are probably 10 times more annoying than any previous FIFA.

All the usual crap plus new ways to infuriate.

A better word is "momentum" combined with the bad game mechanics/physics of players and the ridiculous game speed.

Do wish it was like H2H game speed though.

Played three teams in a row who had Ibarbo and Ramos (not Sergio, some other chap ive never heard of). This ****s getting old.

Beat two of them anyway and drew the other. High scoring games though.

Not much fun tbh.

Looking forward to seeing what the new PES is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Can you buy fifa points through your origin account on the pc for the playstation. wondering if it would be a work around as you can't buy any if you downloaded fifa from the us store.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I buy Fifa every year but only to play with mates so I'm completely new to FUT so looking for some advice please

I opened a few packs last night and the two highlights of the night were getting Lewandowski and Neymar.

I got dollar signs in my eyes and threw Lewandowski up on the market as soon as I got him. Ended up getting about 180k for him I think. I have no idea if that's good value or not.

I haven't put up Neymar yet because I wanted to do a bit of research first. Should I ship him now of hold on in the hopes he'll rise?

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

J Mysterio wrote: »
    FFS

May I also say... FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

x43r0 wrote: »
    I opened a few packs last night and the two highlights of the night were getting Lewandowski and Neymar.

The best I got was Shane Long FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I genuinely didn't come on to gloat. Sorry if it comes across like that

I literally have never played FUT before so I don't know what to do when I come across decent players - Is it generally wiser to sell them of put them in my team?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

x43r0 wrote: »
    I genuinely didn't come on to gloat. Sorry if it comes across like that

I literally have never played FUT before so I don't know what to do when I come across decent players - Is it generally wiser to sell them of put them in my team?

I'd imagine they said that more in jest than anger! 180k for Lewandowski is quite good, that's about his going rate at the moment. because it's your first time playing Fut you were right to sell him and use the coins to have a bit of fun building different teams!

Advertisement