Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

what is your best bargain player so far? for me it has to be Thierry Henry with the Hawk card for 600 :D:D, he scores goals and make good assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

servers acting up for anyone else today? I'm on ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

servers acting up for anyone else today? I'm on ps4

Yeah the past few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

VeVeX wrote: »
    Came up against this team in division 9 last night -

IMG_1039.jpg

Someone spent big by the looks of it.

Same case every FIFA they usually suck

Terrible team don't know why people always go for the La Liga Midfield and Defence always easy to break down.
    the front 3 Alone with decent players would be devastating.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Messi and Bale could easily be loan players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

AdamD wrote: »

Ah in that case he only owns Ronaldo and Ibrahimovic, sure ya see them in every team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

AdamD wrote: »

I'm sure he would have mentioned it if they were though!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

wish theyd sort the damn web app for xbox.

Stuck in dublin for the weekend with worka nd would liek to trade ha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

alwald wrote: »
    what is your best bargain player so far? for me it has to be Thierry Henry with the Hawk card for 600 :D:D, he scores goals and make good assists.

Funny you should say that, just today I published this:
    http://balls.ie/football/7-over-powered-fifa-15-ultimate-team-bargains/

My 7 OP bargain players on UT. Only from Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga and BPL as they are the only teams I used, but I've a few guys I know who do the whole YouTube thing and they agreed on most of them.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Funny you should say that, just today I published this:
    http://balls.ie/football/7-over-powered-fifa-15-ultimate-team-bargains/

My 7 OP bargain players on UT. Only from Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga and BPL as they are the only teams I used, but I've a few guys I know who do the whole YouTube thing and they agreed on most of them.

great to see berhami in there, had him since day 1 in my bundlesliga squad and see no need to replace him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

When is the next gold pack due for those who bought ultimate team edition?
    its been a week now

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

No it hasnt, they come out on Mondays (Late Sunday night around 1am)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Axwell wrote: »

i never got mine yet and im waiting since then

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Axwell wrote: »

oh sorry I thought the game came out Friday the 26th.. cheers though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Up to division 4. Jeez every game 100% concentration is required and every chance got has to be taken.

Noticed the EA momentum/script a fair few games which is shocking tbh it was like playing against a whirlwind coming my way. I don't know why there is such a thing as I'm pretty sure most of us would always like the better player to win, but I guess it is to keep a lot of the casual players around.

Yep people always deny it.

It's more annoying in the sense you can't really use slowish good players in real life.

It's also annoying in the sense you can't enjoy the game casually without dealing with BS I'm sure most people would love H2H's pace of the game.

There is a new single player cup called German legends cup and the prize for winning it is "1 xbox legends shot".

Anyone know what it means?

There is a new single player cup called German legends cup and the prize for winning it is "1 xbox legends shot".

Anyone know what it means?

A "special" chance of getting a legend from this pack.

I wouldn't bother the chances are so minimal it's not worth it as you don't get money at all.

A "special" chance of getting a legend from this pack.

I wouldn't bother the chances are so minimal it's not worth it as you don't get money at all.

Awww thought it might have been an untradable legend card :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

(Yes, I'm nearly using this as my UT trading blog; apologies if people find it boring or bragging; not meant to be either. Just want to talk about it somewhere).

Broke the 100k mark this morning with trading and saving all match winnings.

I've been flipping Joe Harts for the last week but the market is drying up sadly and his price is stabilizing. There was a few days where I was buying him for 8500 and selling him an hour later for 9900.

Going to try moving to a bigger player now. Just bought one for 60k who is selling for 80k typically, so fingers crossed now for a big profit there....

EDIT: **** me. Sold in the first cycle. Just under 120k now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭bren2001

Lord TSC wrote: »
    (Yes, I'm nearly using this as my UT trading blog; apologies if people find it boring or bragging; not meant to be either. Just want to talk about it somewhere).

Broke the 100k mark this morning with trading and saving all match winnings.

I've been flipping Joe Harts for the last week but the market is drying up sadly and his price is stabilizing. There was a few days where I was buying him for 8500 and selling him an hour later for 9900.

Going to try moving to a bigger player now. Just bought one for 60k who is selling for 80k typically, so fingers crossed now for a big profit there....

EDIT: **** me. Sold in the first cycle. Just under 120k now...

How do you identify the players with low BIN prices?

Just picked a player and searched to see what his BIN prices were. If I see deviations that would net a decent return, invest. Sat down with a list of players yesterday and checked out how much they were going for, how cheap I could net them, and how much profit it could bring.

Have two players on the TL right now, if they both sell, I'm up to 140k :D

If anyone has spare coins available IF Dzeko is a decent investment in say a 2week period if ya can get him around the 30k mark I picked him up for 32k yesterday.

I'm predicting atleast 15k in 2 weeks since it will be fresh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

If anyone has spare coins available IF Dzeko is a decent investment in say a 2week period if ya can get him around the 30k mark I picked him up for 32k yesterday.

brought him yesterday for 40 myself thinking his price should up. Have you played with em. I think he's class

got him for 33k myself. will keep him in the club for a while and sell in about 2 weeks as suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Spent 23€ on packs rather then beering.

Got Lukaku, Sturridge, Cavani, And a few More.

All sold quick for cash for lewondowski.

Enough spent on paks now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Decided eventually to sell Neymar. Got 270k which I reinvested in Costa and Fabregas and banked the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

You are the weakest link! Bank!

Making a bloody mint of the managers.

I always traded in shiny silver player consumables in previous years.
    It's consistent and reliable.

Invested in 100 player cards between +6s and pace but to my surprise they're still not worth anything.
    Really thought it would have settled by now. No harm in that I got them for 150 and they're useful to use.

Thankfully I stumbled on the manager trading though.

It's got me a team of:

Casilles
    Alves IF Miranda Ramos Alba
    Iniesta Xavi Modric Kross
    Rodriguez Benzema

Fair few 1000k there without buying a pack, use my Seria A team for cup games to rest my La Liga team.
    Was boosting both, then realised Seria A was pointless as it requires average wing backs so put all my eggs into upgrading the La Liga team for the seasons games.

Nobody else worth buying for that team so I'm saving for Legends next, 1/2 around the 300k mark.

Was anyone else restricted to 30 transfers but allowed 70-80 in the list?
    I remember it saying I had to wait for transfers to complete before adding more.
    Earlier I noticed I had listed 31 so I went ahead and tried and was able to list all 80 cards at the one time.
    That certainly wasn't the case at least at one point lately.

Will allow me to fly through the managers quicker as they're mainly bought at BIN.

• Advertisement

Upgrading my Seria A team now.

Anyone any thoughts on Vidal, Pogba or Strootman? Have Strootman and he's seemingly doing grand right now for me, but tempted to splash out on one of the two for a significant upgrade. Also upgrading Torres to Higuigan (whose name I know I'm butchering).

Advertisement