Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Meh.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really happy with my Series A team right now.
    Ibaro - Higuain
    Hamsik
    El Shaawary - Pirlo - Vidal - Biabiany
    Barzagli - Castan - Caceres
    Buffon

I'm still weighing up replacing Biabiany with Iturbe, but he's started chipping in with assists and goals, now he has Pirlo and Vidal supplying him. Only problem with Pirlo is his stanima. May upgrade to Pogba there. Also have three nice and fast center backs now which is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭eggy81

That scripting goes in the the career mode aswell and has done for years.

Had a good example of it yesterday. Pissing the league with Liverpool but get knocked out of fa cup in 4th round with full strength team after a replay against Doncaster. Computer had decided I wasn't winning and there was nothing I could do about it. Hitting the bar. Falling over the ball when clean through. Turbo charged defenders. Very frustrating. Come out in next game and beat Chelsea 3-0. Stupid at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Really happy with my Series A team right now.
    Ibaro - Higuain
    Hamsik
    El Shaawary - Pirlo - Vidal - Biabiany
    Barzagli - Castan - Caceres
    Buffon

I'm still weighing up replacing Biabiany with Iturbe, but he's started chipping in with assists and goals, now he has Pirlo and Vidal supplying him. Only problem with Pirlo is his stanima. May upgrade to Pogba there. Also have three nice and fast center backs now which is brilliant.

Maybe Cuardrado?
    Just played a match against some guy that had him and he was very good.

Crazy speed, dribbling and 5* skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I'm guessing Tevez's price will drop when the new IFs are out? I've just over 40K and i'm contemplating picking up Vidal now or waiting for Tevez's to drop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    I'm guessing Tevez's price will drop when the new IFs are out? I've just over 40K and i'm contemplating picking up Vidal now or waiting for Tevez's to drop.

Are they not already out? Every wednesday evenening I thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Are they not already out? Every wednesday evenening I thought?

Yeah every Wednesday a new TOTW is out. For example Lacazette will most likely be in the TOTW tomorrow so his price will be fairly high for his regular card as once he's in form for the week his regular card can't be packed therefore there is less supply.

Tevez before he got his in form was going for circa 40k on PS4, but now going for approx 70k. So hopefully by tomorrow when Tevez regular card is back in packs tomorrow his price may drop a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Finical wrote: »
    Yeah every Wednesday a new TOTW is out. For example Lacazette will most likely be in the TOTW tomorrow so his price will be fairly high for his regular card as once he's in form for the week his regular card can't be packed therefore there is less supply.

Tevez before he got his in form was going for circa 40k on PS4, but now going for approx 70k. So hopefully by tomorrow when Tevez regular card is back in packs tomorrow his price may drop a bit.

De Gea should be in the TOTW too, so if ya have the funds grab a few

De Gea should be in the TOTW too, so if ya have the funds grab a few

His lowest BIN on the PS4 market is 18,250. Do you reckon he will rise further if gets the in form tomorrow as he has increased a fair bit in value since his great performance against Everton.

His lowest BIN on the PS4 market is 18,250. Do you reckon he will rise further if gets the in form tomorrow as he has increased a fair bit in value since his great performance against Everton.

That's probably already a rise since Sunday. I remember when Lewandowski scored 4 against Madrid, he tripled in price within an hour of the game. Obviously De Gea won't treble in price, but if you're watching a game and someone is damn near guarateed an in form ya might as well buy a few if ya have the dosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Current team.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=frYD3W8unLrXF:ps3

Feel the 4-3-3 with advanced midfielders works for me, anyway to press the opposition with as many players in their own half as the AI defending is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Really struggled last night in Division 10!
    Lost my first 2 games and conceded 5 and 6 goals in each game!
    I was in Division 3 last year!!!
    This game seems all about pace which is a shame.
    So have fast defenders, who cares if they have high stats!
    Is it just me or are goalkeepers recovery time a bit ridiculous?
    Making a save and taking an age to get up and grab the rebound right beside them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

CiaranW wrote: »
    Really struggled last night in Division 10!
    Lost my first 2 games and conceded 5 and 6 goals in each game!
    I was in Division 3 last year!!!
    This game seems all about pace which is a shame.
    So have fast defenders, who cares if they have high stats!
    Is it just me or are goalkeepers recovery time a bit ridiculous?
    Making a save and taking an age to get up and grab the rebound right beside them!

Would disagree with most, and I don't think the game is about pace, it's more so dribbling and a lack of AI with defenders. Defending in this game is so difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

alwald wrote: »
    Tried a full Brazilian team for few days and sold them all including Ronaldinho AKA the legend :D.
    A lot of skill full players but their physique is crap and they loose a lot of challenges, the good defenders are pricey and the 2 top goalkeepers aren't that good.

I never said it was the best team or it didnt have weaknesses but for the amount the team cost me its easily the best bang for my buck I've found in a gold team.
    Creating a BPL, Serie A or Bundesliga team with the same budget wouldn't be anywhere near it.

Is it the best time to put up my Lacazette's now or wait until the TOTW is actually released in packs?

Is it the best time to put up my Lacazette's now or wait until the TOTW is actually released in packs?

Think I'd wait. He should be worth more once he's gone from packs for a week.

My Serie A team has taken me from a Div 7 slog to nearly champions of Div 6 and rising :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Currently running with this team. Happy enough with it. The only area I'd like to improve is LM. I'd like to put in Silva but as good as he is, his lack of pace worries me. I could potentially put on a non EPL LM without hurting the chemistry too much

Any good replacements? I had Neymar in there but sold him to make some cash and build the current lineup

Lloris

Zabaleta - Kompany - Vertonghen - Clichy

Yaya

Walcott
    Nasri--

Ozil

Costa
    Sturridge

x43r0 wrote: »
    Currently running with this team. Happy enough with it. The only area I'd like to improve is LM. I'd like to put in Silva but as good as he is, his lack of pace worries me. I could potentially put on a non EPL LM without hurting the chemistry too much

Any good replacements? I had Neymar in there but sold him to make some cash and build the current lineup

Lloris

Yaya

Walcott
    Nasri--

Ozil

Costa
    Sturridge

Schürrle seems to be used there pretty often when I come up against BPL teams. Haven't used him myself mind and I think he's pretty expensive, but he does have pace! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

x43r0 wrote: »

Lloris

Yaya

Walcott
    Nasri--

Ozil

Costa
    Sturridge

I've had Januzaj or Jay Rodriquez there before, both worked wonders, however I play a 3-4-1-2 very passing game so don't know if they'll suit you, but definitely acceptable players.

Did you upgrade to the Xbone yet or ya still on the 360 dude?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I've had Januzaj or Jay Rodriquez there before, both worked wonders, however I play a 3-4-1-2 very passing game so don't know if they'll suit you, but definitely acceptable players.

Did you upgrade to the Xbone yet or ya still on the 360 dude?

I don't have the patience for a passing game. I tend to play more aggressively. Once it's out of defence I'm getting it up the pitch and looking for the through ball ASAP

Got this on the XBone. Connection problems have been a major pain in the hole. Keep losing connection to EA Servers and kicked out of FUT. Not sure if this is just because of the volumes of people playing at the moment. It doesn't seem to occur during matches thankfully though

• Advertisement

IF De Gea.

Yes please.

3 years playing UT and I've only got one IF and it was ****.

My best ever card was a Casillas in FUT13 when my friends got into my account somehow. They spent 150k on packs, I was saving for someone worth 200k

Best I got was an IF Silva back in 13. Sold him and funded a full Man United team which destroyed others :P

Some people just have pack luck. Like that guy earlier in the thread who got Neymar in his 3rd ever pack

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Hey lads, just looking for a quick bit of advice....

I'm looking for help with trading but not sure where to start. Are the consumables a good place to catch people out or just stick to players?

Also what's the story with the staff and their multipliers? Are you only able to have one of each type of staff member that affects your team's fitness etc.. or can you have as many as you want and they all work?

also is the tax still 3%?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Got inform ivanovic, when's the best time to sell?

@evad_lhorg, the tax is 5%

@Muirshin Durkin, There's no real best time to sell, if its a very good card then right now when there's few on the market it will sell for a premium. Same goes for in a few weeks when there's only a finite number of the card, and with people using so many of the cards in their team with no intention to sell it could also push the price up

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

got an IF lacazette for 98,000 and sold for 108,000 on 1st cycle

wish i had enough coins to invest in a few of him

Wish I had enough coins for his regular card :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Just got Di Maria in a pack and I screamed the house down like a little girl. Best pack I ever got.

Advertisement