Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm dying to play with Di Maria in Ultimate Team. Shame I'll almost definitely never be able to afford him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Read on fut head that a patch is coming out for fifa on all consoles. meant to be out on pc with xbone and ps4. which will include the lacency bar for ultimate team. bout time

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/29845-fifa-15-first-patch-details

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

I conceded 4 goals straight from tip off after being a goal up each time in the same match. :(

Drew 4-4

Lads on here will probably think I'm crap but I'm decent, was in div 1 most of last year. Looking at the replay montage at the end my midfield were completely static each time and let him run through and take on my 2 CB's, the full backs were oblivious. I just couldn't stop him. Even parked the bus at 4-3.

Most vulernable after you score eh... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭bren2001

Won divison 6 last night. Final game of the season, went 2-1 up in the last minute. I was delighted. Then I had connection issues when I was leaving the match, loaded back up ultimate team, awarded a loss. Didnt win the league it turns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭thegame983

Zico-PES wrote: »
    I conceded 4 goals straight from tip off after being a goal up each time in the same match. :(

Drew 4-4

Lads on here will probably think I'm crap but I'm decent, was in div 1 most of last year. Looking at the replay montage at the end my midfield were completely static each time and let him run through and take on my 2 CB's, the full backs were oblivious. I just couldn't stop him. Even parked the bus at 4-3.

Yeah, that's what games have decended into. Last year is was people just hitting high through balls over the top repeatedly. Now its just dribble until you get into a scoring position.

BTW - how the hell do people dribble like that? They're not using any skill moves that I can see. They just weave through my team with ease. I've never been a big dribbler, just a passer, so I don't even know the basics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Zico-PES wrote: »

Drew 4-4

I had a guy last night who scored from tip off. Parked the bus for the rest of the game and started blaring trance music. His keeper finished motm with a 9.8, my head was absolutely wrecked. I don't think he even made a pass just all clearances to that **** winger from parma

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I had a guy last night who scored from tip off. Parked the bus for the rest of the game and started blaring trance music. His keeper finished motm with a 9.8, my head was absolutely wrecked. I don't think he even made a pass just all clearances to that **** winger from parma

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

**** that and **** the DNF, i would have quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

**** that and **** the DNF, i would have quit.

I was absolutely determined to bang one in and shush him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

According to a comment I seen on Futhead, you can get a load of Fifa points cheaply if you buy the points using Norwegian Kroners. I don't have Fifa 15 on console myself but someone should check it out, could be bullhonkey but could also be insanely good value

http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-15/29845-fifa-15-first-patch-details#c5

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭iHateManCity

Anyone else having a problem with the store in Ultimate team? I just finished the hardest season in division one.
    I got the coins and the store says the jumbo gold pack is there.
    when I press it it takes me to the bronze section with the option for me to buy packs and no sign of my jumbo gold one for doing the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Team #1.

324625.png

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

Can anyone give me some advice, I have been playing Fifa for years but never played UT, I usually just play seasons online, but this year I said I would give it a go.

I am only playing a week now but I am already finding it hard. It took me a while to figure out how important chemistry was, so I decided to build a modest team based on english/premier league players. Things were going ok , I had bought Blind,Valencia,Carrick,Noble and Andy Carroll, I had another winger from west ham in there too. So they made up my front six with 5 in the middle and Carroll up top and my chemistry was getting better. But now I find I dont have enough contracts to go around to play my good players. Did I buy too many good players too soon? Is there a way to get contracts that are more than one game contracts? I find myself buying bronze packs because they are all I can afford, should I save up for silver and gold? Any help is much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Can anyone give me some advice, I have been playing Fifa for years but never played UT, I usually just play seasons online, but this year I said I would give it a go.

I am only playing a week now but I am already finding it hard. It took me a while to figure out how important chemistry was, so I decided to build a modest team based on english/premier league players. Things were going ok , I had bought Blind,Valencia,Carrick,Noble and Andy Carroll, I had another winger from west ham in there too. So they made up my front six with 5 in the middle and Carroll up top and my chemistry was getting better. But now I find I dont have enough contracts to go around to play my good players. Did I buy too many good players too soon? Is there a way to get contracts that are more than one game contracts? I find myself buying bronze packs because they are all I can afford, should I save up for silver and gold? Any help is much appreciated.

Contracts of 13 matches for gold players can be bought for 250/300 in the store, just go for the buy it now option as oppose to bidding.
    Avoid buying packs unless you are using real money to buy them, more often you will get crappy unwanted players that you won't use nor sell for a good price.
    Patience is key, use the futhead website to look at players' stats more in debt and to look for the BIN (buy it now) option this way you won't buy expensive players, if a player is expensive look for an alternative player that is cheaper - remember you have to build 2 teams to keep the fitness up to a good level so you need at least 22 players, invest wisely and spread the cost in all departments (defense, midfield and attack) in order to keep a good balance in the team.

Noobs usually go for fast players so having fast defenders is a must if you want to defend against them :D.

Finally FUT is a mode that you can play for months, perhaps until the release of next FIFA since you can change players that you buy and build different teams whenever you want :).

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

alwald wrote: »
    Contracts of 13 matches for gold players can be bought for 250/300 in the store, just go for the buy it now option as oppose to bidding.

This ,I couldn't find this anywhere, I was sure there was a place I could buy contracts. Can I buy contracts for silver in the store as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

No way to assign quick tactics in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

not bothered with UT this year so i sold my players and got about 50k, spend it all on gold packs(some 7.5k ones too) for the craic in hope of getting a TOTW or messi. got nobody worth mentioning bar hart and zabaleta. i feel like i got robbed lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

This ,I couldn't find this anywhere, I was sure there was a place I could buy contracts. Can I buy contracts for silver in the store as well?

Yes, go to consummables, easiest way to buy is to use the fifa 15 web app on your browser.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Worth noting any color contract can be used with any color player. Doesn't have to be gold on gold.

Ibarbo is a joke. The man is a cross between the Incredible Hulk and the Flash. 10 goals in 5 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Keno wrote: »
    Ibarbo is a joke. The man is a cross between the Incredible Hulk and the Flash. 10 goals in 5 games.

He's unreal!
    I've had people flat out pissed at me for using him :pac:

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    He's unreal!
    I've had people flat out pissed at me for using him :pac:

I was anticipating people hating me for using him too, so I combined him up front with Cuadrado and Depay. Spread the hate around...

Keno wrote: »
    I was anticipating people hating me for using him too, so I combined him up front with Cuadrado and Depay. Spread the hate around...

That's like shooting someone in the head, then chopping their head off with an axe, and burning in a fire to make absolutely certain the job is done

As fast as he is, I find his accuracy ****ing sucks.

That said, I'm finding I can score plenty of using him to run towards the goal, lure their keeper out, then cut it back to Higuian to score :P

Now have 100k coins sitting in the bank, and about 200k worth of players on the transfer list. The Ronaldo fund continues to grow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Gotta love useless EA, just won a classic encounter 5-3 and got no coins, not even the 1000 coin boost that you get. Then, back to menu and never got win, game never registered. How long have them muppets been making this game now? Ah well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

How does one change their FUT name?

I've been assigned 'Bolton City' as a name for my club, but I've been using the far more fetching and football-related 'The Geebags' since I started FUT and flat out refuse to play under the name Bolton City, scurrilous.

How does one change their FUT name?

I've been assigned 'Bolton City' as a name for my club, but I've been using the far more fetching and football-related 'The Geebags' since I started FUT and flat out refuse to play under the name Bolton City, scurrilous.

You can buy a club name change in the Ea sports shop thing in the main menu. You buy it using those coins you get for achievements in fifa and unless you buy all the kits and balls you'll have loads of them

Someone threw up round 400 of the +10 Attribute cards for 250BIN on Xbox One tonight. Usually go between 1300 and 1500, so grabbed 60 of them :pac::D

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Someone threw up round 400 of the +10 Attribute cards for 250BIN on Xbox One tonight. Usually go between 1300 and 1500, so grabbed 60 of them :pac::D

It's like finding money

If ya find money it's good luck to do the lotto with it, so you should buy a few packs with your easy money

Up to 100 of them now myself :o

EDIT: Though the 1300 to 1500 seems to be misguided from who told me. More like 700-800. Still, even 400 profit per card with 150 cards would net me an easy 60k.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Up to 100 of them now myself :o

EDIT: Though the 1300 to 1500 seems to be misguided from who told me. More like 700-800. Still, even 400 profit per card with 150 cards would net me an easy 60k.

fools like that only seem to be on xbox :(

Advertisement