Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Fair play for even getting to D1.

I got to D2 and relegated straight away, same in D3 and more or less done in D4 too in the 3rd season from D2.

Haven't touched UT since.

Waste of time when the games are so unenjoyable.

Funnily enough I saw a clip the last day where a Dev was talking about 15 a few months back.

He specifically made the point about the clean tackles, how in previous FIFAs you didn't win the ball enough and that was tightened up.

It's WORSE this year, and that's not because of the game mechanics but the scripting.
    Considering a Dev said they tightened that up yet you have games where you feel 10 sections of the game heavily against you including something that's supposedly not meant to happen :confused:

The dribbling in 14 was atrocious, but at least the defending worked.
    It's completely ****ed now with attackers walking right through you or some other crap all too often.

The only saving grace for this game for me in Clubs, it's always an enjoyable experience.
    Seasons have just been diluted to the point where it's pointless to play(if even ye picked teams together so you could spread your opponents it would make it more playable, hate picking 5* and matching with Madrid every game) I think they wanted that anyway as it doesn't make them any money.

Playing clubs with mates so enjoyable just messing and commentating on the things that happen currently 21 in 19 games poaching goals.

Yes H2H is just boring every game is Madrid funnily enough played one game so far with City and trashed Real 4-0 guy was playing Modric/James/Kroos in the middle safe to say Yaya Toure was laughing his way up the pitch.

UT is just too stressful when your input in the game isn't the deciding factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Build a second team?

I have one, Serie A, but I don't see the need for the reworking of the fitness system.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

J. Marston wrote: »
    Fúck EA for messing with the fitness. In previous games you could get three games out of a team before they'd drop into the 80's.

Now with my La Liga team after two matches, the average fitness of the team seems to 86-87.

Don't play with your finger jammed on the sprint button all game.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Liamalone wrote: »
    Don't play with your finger jammed on the sprint button all game.

I don't but cheers for the advice.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Right, will try DosSantos on suggestion here. Here's how my BBVA hybrid is looking at the moment...open to suggestions and feedback.

MsKrplZ.jpg

May as well post the other two teams I'm running at the moment...

German/Bund team (usually wins as much as it loses)

FBurYxL.jpg

And my Series A team which wins I'd say about 75% of the time...

zNYopbC.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,269 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I was worried they nerfed him in this years game, but nope. Still the best and only 400 coins this year.

H5Hgp0X.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I have Iturbe and Mertens on my Series A side thinking of changing to Hamsik and Biabianey. Anyone got any suggestions, Also is El Sharaway worth it on the left?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I had around 60K to spend on either a Striker or CM.

Picked up Vidal first.. He's pretty decent and will work his socks off. Then sold him and bought Pogba, who while fantastic on the ball and has vicious long shots.. He just isn't defensive enough for me. He'd probably be great in CAM.

Then I finally picked up Tevez.. He's great on the ball and is so strong! But his work rates kill him. Whenever i have a chance to break on the counter he's sitting in midfield and it just kills the link up play. I find Palacio much better in my squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, will try DosSantos on suggestion here. Here's how my BBVA hybrid is looking at the moment...open to suggestions and feedback.

MsKrplZ.jpg

Tried both Koke and Busquets and didn't like them, Koke was poor at every level and replaced him with Jese Rodriguez and Busquets was extremely slow and almost always out of position but again I played him by himself as a CDM in a 4-1-3-2 and he was awful, replaced him by Gabi from Atl Madrid.

For the CAM I am tempted by Isco but for the moment Rafinha is doing the business for me, I didn't spend a penny on the game and I dont intend to so I have to use whatever players I can grab......in Div 5 at the moment and gosh I love when I trash teams that are full of superstars :D:D:D

Sweet, Gundogan in my preorder pack this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

alwald wrote: »
    Tried both Koke and Busquets and didn't like them, Koke was poor at every level and replaced him with Jese Rodriguez and Busquets was extremely slow and almost always out of position but again I played him by himself as a CDM in a 4-1-3-2 and he was awful, replaced him by Gabi from Atl Madrid.

For the CAM I am tempted by Isco but for the moment Rafinha is doing the business for me, I didn't spend a penny on the game and I dont intend to so I have to use whatever players I can grab......in Div 5 at the moment and gosh I love when I trash teams that are full of superstars :D:D:D
    Have Koke myself and I agree hes not very good,
    I rotate between Iker Muniain and Pedro on the left now.
    Fabregas as CAM and Busquets as DM and Navas on the right.

Have Koke myself and I agree hes not very good,
    I rotate between Iker Muniain and Pedro on the left now.
    Fabregas as CAM and Busquets as DM and Navas on the right.

Fabregas/Iniesta and Navas are a dream for me in UT :cool:, I can't wait to have them in the team.

Fabregas/Iniesta and Navas are a dream for me in UT :cool:, I can't wait to have them in the team.

Fabregas has scored some absolute belters for me but gets tired very easily. Im still unsure about Navas.
    I still maintain that David Villa is the best player Ive used in this game.

At this rate he has scored 50 goals in 35 games and I dont score that many, the next highest scorer is Soldado/Torres with 10.

Jordi Alba is a must at left back too. Busquets is a bit meh IMO but nothing better for that position I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Is there a TOTW during international breaks?

Surely Paco Alcacar will be improving soon enough, might be worth buying a few of him.
    Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Is there a TOTW during international breaks?

Yes it's judged on international performances, so an IF Robbie Keane looks likely.

Bendtner got an IF from the International break last year, it's the only way the bloke can!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Yes it's judged on international performances, so an IF Robbie Keane looks likely.

Bendtner got an IF from the International break last year, it's the only way the bloke can!

Cheers, i thought King Bendtner should of been in the team of the season on fifa 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Cheers, i thought King Bentner should of been in the team of the season on fifa 14.

GOALKEEPERS
    Petr Cech - Chelsea - 85 - 10 Saves, MOTM in 2-1 v Turkey
    Samir Handanovic - Inter - 83 - 5 Saves, MOTM, CS in 1-0 v Switzerland
    Wojciech Szczczczczczesny - Arsenal - 80 - 9 Saves, MOTM, CS, 10.0 Rating in 2-0 v Germany
    Tyler Deric - Houston Dynamo - 59 - 6 saves, PK Save, MOTM, CS (down to 10 men) in 1-0 v Toronto

DEFENDERS
    Giorgio Chiellini - Juventus - CB - 84 - Brace in 2-1 v Azerbaijan (scored OG too)
    Lukasz Piszczek - Dortmund - RB - 82 - Assist, MOTM (after Szczesny), CS in 2-0 v Germany

MIDFIELDERS
    Marek Hamsik - Napoli - CM - 83 - Good game v Spain; Brace, MOTM in 3-1 v Belarus
    Dries Mertens - Napoli - CM - 82 - Brace in 6-0 v Andorra
    Kevin de Bruyne - VfL Wolfsburg - CM - 81 - Brace (1 PK), Assist, MOTM in 6-0 v Andorra
    **Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - Dortmund - ? - 79 - Brace in 2-0 v Burkina Faso
    Diego Valeri - Portland Timbers - CAM - 76 - Brace (1 PK), MOTM in 3-0 v San Jose
    Ibrahim Afellay - Olympiakos - CM* - 76 - Goal, Assist, MOTM in 3-1 v Kazakhstan
    Juraj Kucka - Genoa - CM - 75 - Goal, MOTM in 2-1 v Spain
    Aron Gunnarsson - Cardiff City - CM - 67 - Goal, Assist, MOTM in 3-0 v Latvia
    Sergio Escudero - FC Seoul - LM - 66 - Brace, MOTM in 3-0 v Ulsan Hyundai
    Gavin Massey - Colchester - LM - 61 - Brace, MOTM in 2-1 comeback v Fleetwood
    Garry Buckley - Cork City - CM - 57 - Brace, MOTM in 4-0 v UCD

FORWARDS
    *Carlos Bacca - Sevilla - ST - 81 - Brace in 3-0 v El Salvador
    Robbie Keane - LA Galaxy - ST - 79 - Hat trick (1 pen), 2 assists, MOTM in 7-0 v Gibraltar
    *Eduardo Vargas - QPR - ST - 77 - Brace, MOTM in 3-0 v Peru
    Luca Siligardi - Livorno - RF - 71 - Brace in 6-0 v Trapani
    Leandro Benegas - Union la Calera - ST - 69 - Hat trick (1 Pen) in 4-0 v Huachipato
    David Rodriguez - AD Alcorcon - ST - 68 - Brace in 2-0 v Osasuna
    Guiseppe de Luca - Bari - CF - 68 - Brace in 3-2 v Catania
    Santos - Suwon Bluewings - CF - 67 - Brace in 3-0 v Chunnam Dragons
    Joshua King - Blackburn Rovers - RW* - 67 - Brace, MOTM in 3-0 v Malta
    Daniele Vantaggiato - Livorno - ST - 66 - Brace in 6-0 v Trapani
    Tom Pope - Port Vale - ST - 64 - Brace in 4-1 v Yeovil Town
    Adebayo Akinfenwa - AFC Wimbledon - ST - Brace in 3-2 v Bury
    Patrick Hoban - Dundalk - ST - 60 - Brace, MOTM in 3-0 v Athlone Town

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Surely Paco Alcacar will be improving soon enough, might be worth buying a few of him.
    Thoughts?

They don't release updated cards until after the January transfers, I think. He might have his rating improved for seasons, exhibition and career mode, but his UT card will remain the same

He's actually got a fair boost already, but terrible work rates

http://sofifa.com/player/150070-francisco-alcacer-garcia

ALwyas thought they updated them regularly. Its a bit **** that they dont so..WOuld make the game immense if they did

• Advertisement

Strikers are way better in fifa 15 than any other fifa before, most good strikers just cruise through defenders, I haven't seen a nil all match yet, I doubt that there was too many nil all matches anyway :confused:

Strikers are way better in fifa 15 than any other fifa before, most good strikers just cruise through defenders, I haven't seen a nil all match yet, I doubt that there was too many nil all matches anyway :confused:

Had two myself but in seasons, I couldnt hit a barn door with Ireland, getting a bit bored of UT to be honest, usually online pro now gets my attenton

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

when is the best time to sell players u invest in that will make totw?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Garry Buckley - Cork City - CM - 57 - Brace, MOTM in 4-0 v UCD

:):):):):):D

bicboy6666 wrote: »
    when is the best time to sell players u invest in that will make totw?

After Wednesday when they aren't in packs anymore presumably.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

Anybody have issues playing on xbox at the moment. It keeps saying I do not have the correct permission to access this feature when I try play a fut match.

I get the same thing when I try enter seasons

Lord TSC wrote: »
    After Wednesday when they aren't in packs anymore presumably.

So selling Chiellini for 20K in PS4 was a mistake you think? he might get to the TOTW

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Was there a happy hour today or something? Bloody loads on the market. Avg price of Vidal was 31.5-32K last night now its around 29K.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

So selling Chiellini for 20K in PS4 was a mistake you think? he might get to the TOTW

he's at 20k at the moment. Or just under. HArd to know this year with the market. I made all my profits last week before the totw announcement. Lacazette was going for 9k+ at one stage. Happy that i'd bought about 100 of him for under 5k. And others got in earlier than me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Was there a happy hour today or something? Bloody loads on the market. Avg price of Vidal was 31.5-32K last night now its around 29K.

Maybe EA are flooding the market to bring the prices down? Lots of gold squad training cards there at 150... even up to 25 secs before sale.

Advertisement