Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    he's at 20k at the moment. Or just under. HArd to know this year with the market. I made all my profits last week before the totw announcement. Lacazette was going for 9k+ at one stage. Happy that i'd bought about 100 of him for under 5k. And others got in earlier than me.

well you need to put in real money if you want to make the most of the market, I didn't.
    The issue this year is that all the decent players are over expensive, whatever coins I had I spent them on gold packs today and got some decent players that went for over 10K and others for over 20K but the majority are crap packs.
    Moved to play seasons today and gosh I have to say that the experience is different, you get to change the team whenever you want and players have different skills and abilities than FUT, for example Higuain in FUT is wayyyy better than Higuain in Argentina.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Never spend coins on packs. It's an utter waste and you will never make more than you spend....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

so went on my American account to open my free pack. had 8k so opened a pack. got schrulle so sold em for 30k. blew that on packs. pulled alaba. just sold em for 80k. no way he is worth that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Was there a happy hour today or something? Bloody loads on the market. Avg price of Vidal was 31.5-32K last night now its around 29K.

There was jumbo packs yesterday. Prices should prob go back up to what they were. Tho obviously as time goes by they'll drop a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Random question, anyone here have a Liga BBVA team? Mine is: 4-3-3 Ter Stegan, Dani Alves, Pepe, Pique, Alba, (CDM)Khedira, Rakitic&Modric (CM), Vela(RW), Dos Santos(CF), Jese Rodriguez(LW), Pretty good team, anyone have any recommendations on replacing anyone? Besides the obvious Ramos, Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, Neymar inclusions haha

• Advertisement

Pack opening!!! Had some spare cash so thought I'd do a try for Ronaldo or Messi or the likes. Behold as I am massively disappointed...

Pack 1: Discards
    Pack 2: Discards (Dutch kit though, which is nice looking)
    Pack 3: Keita
    Pack 4: Aurier
    Pack 5: De Guzman
    Pack 6: 2000 coins
    Pack 7: Discards
    Pack 8: Jones (which goes towards my Man United team)
    Pack 9: Rafael (Same as above)
    Pack 10: Wembely
    Pack 11: Bernard (90 pace Brazilian CAM)
    Pack 12: Diaby
    Pack 13: Enyema
    Pack 14: Diaby (again), Old Trafford
    Pack 15: Discards
    Pack 16: Fellaini
    Pack 17: Discards
    Pack 18: Snedijer
    Pack 19: Discards
    Pack 20: Guarain
    Pack 21: Fernandino, Matip
    Pack 22: Discards
    Pack 23: Discards
    Pack 24: Discards

Not really much then. A few United themed players which I'd have bought cheap, Fernandino sells for 15k. Bernard looks fun for a sweat team. Not much though. Disappointing :/ Back I go to trading...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Do you buy the 100pts packs, or the 150pts packs Lord TSC?

There's something about opening packs I just love, I've four teams at the moment that i'm happy with, so every time I get to 7,500, i blow it on a pack :pac:

Do you buy the 100pts packs, or the 150pts packs Lord TSC?

There's something about opening packs I just love, I've four teams at the moment that i'm happy with, so every time I get to 7,500, i blow it on a pack :pac:

150pts. Figure that getting 3 rares at 150 is better than 1 at 100. Not that it ups my chances of much, mind :pac:

I'm really happy with my Italians. Reasonably happy with Germans and BBVA. Neither will get significant upgrades without pulling someone major from a pack (Ronaldo, Lewandowski...). Going to sell the Silver Portugese team I never use. If I sold every card in my transfer list, I reckon I'd have about 300k. So I'm getting to the stage that when I finish a season and get the coin reward, I can drop 7500 on a pack as an "End of Season bonus" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

got to division 1 and just won my last match to stay up in it :)

remy is an absolute beast for me and looking to get another striker

thinking costa or sturridge? anyone use either and which is better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

From what I've read Costa is an absolute machine in UT. Never had him though.

I do like Mame Birame Diouf though, maybe because he's ex United, but he scores a lot of goals for me!!

• Advertisement

Ugh. Was quickly relisting all my cards and accidently listed all the informs I've been hoarding at higher prices for what I bought them for :(

Reckon I'll break even, but I know that it's profit this weekend gone down the drain....

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Random question, anyone here have a Liga BBVA team? Mine is: 4-3-3 Ter Stegan, Dani Alves, Pepe, Pique, Alba, (CDM)Khedira, Rakitic&Modric (CM), Vela(RW), Dos Santos(CF), Jese Rodriguez(LW), Pretty good team, anyone have any recommendations on replacing anyone? Besides the obvious Ramos, Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, Neymar inclusions haha
    Give cerci and isco a try find them very good and cerci is over a goal a game for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Brown Ideye is a handy cheap alternative good pace and good strength has 7 goals in 3 games so haven't tested him out long term but he is doing the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Brown Ideye is a handy cheap alternative good pace and good strength has 7 goals in 3 games so haven't tested him out long term but he is doing the business.

ended up gettin sturridge! i'll try ideye though. thanks

just lost a match 5-4. ibarbo scored 5 and 2 from kick off

never had someone constantly run at me like that for 90 mins
    i was gettin fustrated and making stupid mistakes

God, I love Higuain. Just scored the best goal I've ever scored tonight (and netted me the Flair Shot achievement too). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Lord TSC wrote: »
    God, I love Higuain. Just scored the best goal I've ever scored tonight (and netted me the Flair Shot achievement too). :D

That is out-f**king-rageous! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Christ almighty I'm sick of playing against Ibarbo/Doumbia/Aubemyang or whatever 90 pace rated striker. On top for long periods and then one long through ball for the opposition and in the back of the net. Grrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

*amazing scorpion goal*

Your camera! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Higuain for Drogheda United? Nice one :D

I love it when you make 150k profit in one listing. Thank you Chiellini!! ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    I love it when you make 150k profit in one listing. Thank you Chiellini!! ��

How did you make that much selling 1 Chiellieni?!

x43r0 wrote: »
    How did you make that much selling 1 Chiellieni?!

I didn't, I made it selling about 50 of him.

Its looking like Chil will be in TOTW so his price has doubled over the last few hours as people have snapped him up ahead of him disappearing from packs.

Wish I had spare coins to invest in him right now....

Its looking like Chil will be in TOTW so his price has doubled over the last few hours as people have snapped him up ahead of him disappearing from packs.

Wish I had spare coins to invest in him right now....

Not quite doubled but gone up a good bit. 😀

I wouldn't invest in him now tho. Looking at the previous Totw investments they're peaking when the leak happens. I was selling lacazettes at 9.5k last Wednesday morning he was back down to 6.5 by Saturday.

ShaneU wrote: »
    How does team of the week work? I have Bonucci in my squad, does he change to team of the week automatically?

No. His regular card disappears from packs and his rarer card can be pulled from them, but your card stays the same. If you want the upgraded card, then you have to get it in a pack or buy it on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Keane got his totw so hopefully make a bit of ones I have. They also replaced Ben Haim with O Shea a while ago. :D

Hamsik and Chil are going to slot nicely into my Series A team.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Can somebody explain to me whats up with the legends? Why are some of them just....not in packs? There are no Roy Keane's, Bobby Moore's or Peter Schmeichel's up on the market at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Kirby wrote: »
    Can somebody explain to me whats up with the legends? Why are some of them just....not in packs? There are no Roy Keane's, Bobby Moore's or Peter Schmeichel's up on the market at all.

I would assume because those lucky feckers who have got them, have kept them i would expect them on the market eventually just wouldnt hold my breath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Kirby wrote: »
    I would assume because those lucky feckers who have got them, have kept them i would expect them on the market eventually just wouldnt hold my breath

The new legends haven't been released yet. They will be released periodically like the last ones.

Advertisement