Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »
    God, I love Higuain. Just scored the best goal I've ever scored tonight (and netted me the Flair Shot achievement too). :D

Was it just the shoot button you pressed for that? I know that you can do fancy finishes with flicks etc. but I don't know how.

Or does it depend on the player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

J. Marston wrote: »
    Was it just the shoot button you pressed for that? I know that you can do fancy finishes with flicks etc. but I don't know how.

Or does it depend on the player?

L2/LT and shoot button, depends on the player though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    The new legends haven't been released yet. They will be released periodically like the last ones.

Wanted Bobby Moore for my team. Guess I'll settle for Sol Campbell. Not quite the same. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

My god where do ye people get the time and patience for that kind of trading, when I have time to play I just want to play matches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Here's What I'm running with now - Don't plan any more changes to the first XI bar swapping Walcott in for Sanchez now and again or Fabregas in the Midfield somewhere depending on formation

325412.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

x43r0 wrote: »
    Here's What I'm running with now - Don't plan any more changes to the first XI bar swapping Walcott in for Sanchez now and again or Fabregas in the Midfield somewhere depending on formation

325412.png

Christ alive.......Did you get them all through trading or did you spend a few bob if you don't mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

x43r0 wrote: »

325412.png

Very nice, how the hell could you afford that? I think Fabregas is dirt in it, got TOTW Wilshere last night and think he's class.

Mongo wrote: »
    Christ alive.......Did you get them all through trading or did you spend a few bob if you don't mind me asking?
    Very nice, how the hell could you afford that? I think Fabregas is dirt in it, got TOTW Wilshere last night and think he's class.

I had a good few good pack pulls (Neymar, Lewandowski, Inesta to name 3) which funded most of that team. I spent a fair bit on Fifa points to afford those packs

I've been using Fabregas all the way along and found him only OK. Benched him last night when I finally had enough to buy Aguero. Pushed Di Maria from ST to CAM then

Di Maria has by far been my best buy in terms of price vs performance. The Toure/Kompany/Silva trio in the spine at the back has provided much needed cover. I'm shít at defending though so I need quality there.

Speaking of defending, anyone have any good general tips on it? I've stopped running at the attacker because 90% they would sidestep me and be clean through. Instead now when I lose possession, I focus on getting as many men back behind the ball as possible and try to crowd them out. What kills me is when I come up against better players with worse teams, they know how to defend and I find my strikers get battered about the place with shoulders etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

My god where do ye people get the time and patience for that kind of trading, when I have time to play I just want to play matches

Do it when I'm in work. Honestly doesn't take too long. Just a few mins every hour. I remember when I first started trading in ultimate team back in 13, Id set the alarm for 4am to get on and get better deals during the slower trading hours. That was not worth it. 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Do it when I'm in work. Honestly doesn't take too long. Just a few mins every hour. I remember when I first started trading in ultimate team back in 13, Id set the alarm for 4am to get on and get better deals during the slower trading hours. That was not worth it. 😛

lol, wut? Not sure I would even do that trading actual stocks and shares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Are the web app servers actually down or is mine just being crazy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had a really ****** day today. Lets open another 20 packs to see if it bucks me up....

Pack 1 - Discards
    Pack 2 - Parejo
    Pack 3 - Gnabry (normal silver but still not bad...)
    Pack 4 - Discards
    Pack 5 - Discards
    Pack 6 - Essien
    Pack 7 - Lamela
    Pack 8 - Narsingh (93 pace!)
    Pack 9 - Discards
    Pack 10 -
    0t5PUqm.png

Pack 11 - Discards
    Pack 12 - Discards
    Pack 13 - Discards
    Pack 14 - Lalana, Van Gaal
    Pack 15 - Matic, Dempsey
    Pack 16 - Discards
    Pack 17 - Discards
    Pack 18 - Discards
    Pack 19 - Discards
    Pack 20 - Rossi

Not the best run I've ever had, not the worst. Lahm is fantastic, and I reckon I can throw together a sweat team to try one out :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

How much are you spending on packs? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Are any of you guys struggling to find FUT season games on ps4?

The brother is raging here saying he eventually gets to the opponent screen, but no opponent is on the other side. :pac:

He's messing with the router and all sorts now.

Finical wrote: »

The brother is raging here saying he eventually gets to the opponent screen, but no opponent is on the other side. :pac:

Servers are ****ed. Its not your router.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Finical wrote: »

PSN is down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Division 6 FUT - WWLDLLLLL

Last game winning 2-1 (on course for holding) 66mins - disconnected from EA servers

Reboot - Division 7

Thanks EA

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

It seems to have gotten worse since they patched it..I think I'll just give up Fifa altogether and just get back to PC gaming which is lying idle at the moment.
    PSN is down for my PS4...

Mod Edit: Less of the language

Blazer wrote: »
    It seems to have gotten worse since they patched it..I think I'll just give up Fifa altogether and just get back to PC gaming which is lying idle at the moment.
    PSN is down for my ps4

I smoked a bone and played xcom

AdamD wrote: »
    How much are you spending on packs? :O

Spent about €50 this week.

• Advertisement

Spent about €50 this week.

Hory shet

Got destroyed by Falcao last night so after the game I sold off some fringe players and bought him

Need to figure out now the best front 3 out of Falcao, Sturridge, Di Maria and Aguero

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Hory shet

As I said earlier in the topic, I know people will drop more than that on booze on a Friday or smoking or whatever. I know some people will pay 75€ on brand new games which they play for three days and dump there.

I'll still be using Fifa in 11 months time, so I know I more than get my money's worth.

Hell, have seen people on the official boards drop a few hundred on packs already....

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

As I said earlier in the topic, I know people will drop more than that on booze on a Friday or smoking or whatever. I know some people will pay 75€ on brand new games which they play for three days and dump there.

I'll still be using Fifa in 11 months time, so I know I more than get my money's worth.u

Hell, have seen people on the official boards drop a few hundred on packs already....

Each to there own dude. I've never spent a penny on UT playing all these years and there's a certain satisfaction to earning that player you've wanted for ages but it certainly means most years I never get to play with most top players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

I'll still be using Fifa in 11 months time, so I know I more than get my money's worth.

I drink beer while playing FIFA. Win Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I usually drop 40 on packs around release time but I downloaded it from the US store so can't buy content for my original account. Bit of a nightmare but i've built two reasonable sides that I can get away with. Another couple of weeks and prices will start tumbling!

Each to there own dude. I've never spent a penny on UT playing all these years and there's a certain satisfaction to earning that player you've wanted for ages but it certainly means most years I never get to play with most top players.

Yeah. I really want Ronaldo this year though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my friend paid 150 euro for coins in order to buy messi the other day. so at least spending 50 euro on packs in a week doesnt seem as stupid now :L

MarkY91 wrote: »
    my friend paid 150 euro for coins in order to buy messi the other day. so at least spending 50 euro on packs in a week doesnt seem as stupid now :L

Especially since my way won't potentially get me banned :pac:

• Advertisement

Especially since my way won't potentially get me banned :pac:

Interesting - I didn't know buying coins was potentially banable

It makes sense when you say it though. I had thought about doing it but I like the fun of opening packs instead

Advertisement