Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Never bought coins but I don't begrudge those who do Fifa Points are a ripoff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

x43r0 wrote: »
    Interesting - I didn't know buying coins was potentially banable

It makes sense when you say it though. I had thought about doing it but I like the fun of opening packs instead

Its extremely bannable.
    Now more than ever.. Its a good thing really.

Now EA just need to close the Webapp to stop auto buyers.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

I don't understand why players who are supposed to be injured for only 1-2 games are still injured 10 or 20 games later.. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Sorry if already covered.. I'm on my phone and too much effort to use search feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Its extremely bannable.
    Now more than ever.. Its a good thing really.

Now EA just need to close the Webapp to stop auto buyers.

I was able to trade and make about 300k when the web app was down. Now because of the auto buyers I can't get ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    I don't understand why players who are supposed to be injured for only 1-2 games are still injured 10 or 20 games later.. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Sorry if already covered.. I'm on my phone and too much effort to use search feature.

they have to be in the reserves to be healed, storing them in the club doesnt work.

also, theres a place in hell for lads that use sweat teams, the vast majority of them have little skill whatsoever, cheap PL teams with a front 3 of campbell, valera and welbeck drive me insane :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The attribute cards I got for 250 coins are now selling for 1000 coins :D

Still have 100 of them left to shift as well.

they have to be in the reserves to be healed, storing them in the club doesnt work.

I took them off the bench..so they are all in my club but not on the starting 11 or the bench...is there actually somewhere called the reserves cause I cannot find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    I took them off the bench..so they are all in my club but not on the starting 11 or the bench...is there actually somewhere called the reserves cause I cannot find it.

right of the bench there is 5 spots for reserves

right of the bench there is 5 spots for reserves

Just noticed.. Silly me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Lord TSC wrote: »
    As I said earlier in the topic, I know people will drop more than that on booze on a Friday or smoking or whatever. I know some people will pay 75€ on brand new games which they play for three days and dump there.

I'll still be using Fifa in 11 months time, so I know I more than get my money's worth.

Hell, have seen people on the official boards drop a few hundred on packs already....

You dont have to justify it to me... Just a bit odd imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

MarkY91 wrote: »
    my friend paid 150 euro for coins in order to buy messi the other day. so at least spending 50 euro on packs in a week doesnt seem as stupid now :L

What the ****

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I bought coins on ebay last year with no comeback from EA.
    Was sicking of just wasting money on packs so bought around 2 million coins.
    Really enjoyed it more as I had the players I wanted for the Spanish league including a few TOTS players like Costa/Ramos/Courtois and Griezelman I think it's spelt.
    I'd prefer to give my money that way than wasting it on packs.
    some website listed that it was millions to one that you'd get Messi or Ronaldo and that sums it all up really for me. Fifa is just a cash cow for EA and they don't give a toss for it's customers. Since the patch the scripting in UT has just been ridiculous both on games I've won and games I've lost

J Mysterio wrote: »
    You dont have to justify it to me... Just a bit odd imo.

Odd is based on perspective I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Blazer wrote: »
    I bought coins on ebay last year with no comeback from EA.
    Was sicking of just wasting money on packs so bought around 2 million coins.
    Really enjoyed it more as I had the players I wanted for the Spanish league including a few TOTS players like Costa/Ramos/Courtois and Griezelman I think it's spelt.
    I'd prefer to give my money that way than wasting it on packs.
    some website listed that it was millions to one that you'd get Messi or Ronaldo and that sums it all up really for me. Fifa is just a cash cow for EA and they don't give a toss for it's customers. Since the patch the scripting in UT has just been ridiculous both on games I've won and games I've lost

You would prefer to give coins to guys who bot and compromise other peoples accounts than play the game the way its designed?

Anyone any experiences with Falcao/RVP/Rooney?

Going to offload my Germans and buy one for my PL team, but not sure which....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

joe123 wrote: »
    You would prefer to give coins to guys who bot and compromise other peoples accounts than play the game the way its designed?

Say what you want about scum who sell coins EA are no better with the way they treat their customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,626 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Fail to see how selling coins makes you 'scum'.

AdamD wrote: »
    Fail to see how selling coins makes you 'scum'.

Its not the selling, its how they make the coins they sell (usually through hacking accounts and stealing the coins...).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Its not the selling, its how they make the coins they sell (usually through hacking accounts and stealing the coins...).

Happened to a friend. He seen some youtube video, emailed his details to some place, and he lost around 200k. He's never got back into UT since, and that was early enough in 13

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Im sorry but if your that dumb to give out your details you deserve to have it happen to you ....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ASOT wrote: »
    Im sorry but if your that dumb to give out your details you deserve to have it happen to you ....

Oh yeah we all had a good laugh at him, but if anyone mentions FUT around him it's like bringing up a dead relative

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Oh yeah we all had a good laugh at him, but if anyone mentions FUT around him it's like bringing up a dead relative

Yeah one of my mates is in the same boat, happened to him all his players and coins gone and hasnt played since. Couldnt believe he and other people fall for it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

joe123 wrote: »

you mean as in give EA hundred's of euro's for a few rare players not worth a toss?
    I spend on average about 150 a year on packs and get nothing for this...since last year at least this way I get to buy TOTS players and enjoy the game more.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

Blazer wrote: »
    you mean as in give EA hundred's of euro's for a few rare players not worth a toss?
    I spend on average about 150 a year on packs and get nothing for this...since last year at least this way I get to buy TOTS players and enjoy the game more.

So you enjoy the game more when your virtual players that are bought for 150 EUR are faster and more complete than normal virtual players who cost nothing??!! Interesting

I enjoy the game more when I spend nothing and I beat a team that has few TOTS 2-1 or 3-2 just by playing better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Is it possible to use the fifa app if you bought the game from the us store ?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭peace2804

gizabeer wrote: »
    Is it possible to use the fifa app if you bought the game from the us store ?

Yes both on PC and phone

peace2804 wrote: »
    I enjoy the game more when I spend nothing and I beat a team that has few TOTS 2-1 or 3-2 just by playing better :)

(As someone who invests in packs)....good for you. There's many of us though who know our limitations and need the better players in order to compete. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Not opening too many packets this year cause there a waste but to celebrate wwinning division 3 said I'd open one and got the mighty John o Shea inform might hold on to him tis the paddys day tournament and sell em then

gotthebug wrote: »
    Not opening too many packets this year cause there a waste but to celebrate wwinning division 3 said I'd open one and got the mighty John o Shea inform might hold on to him tis the paddys day tournament and sell em then

I've bought me an IF Keane for 13k. Going to put him away now till March and see how much I get for him :P

Got Ashley Cole in my pre-order pack today; not bad going after Gundogan last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

I'm amazed that some of you guys are spending real money on FUT. I'd personally feel foolish spending 50 euro full stop, let alone per week, but to each his own, I suppose.

On another note, Wifried Bony is an absolute beast for me. So strong, with amazing hold up play and super accurate shooting, like a young Drogba. But he's somewhat lacking in pace, so best play him up front with a pacey partner.

Advertisement