Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

The webapp will be out this evening - https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/512590468858011648

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

What I can't understand is why they persist with a worldwide platform, why not break the market up into Americas, Europe and Asia etc?

Trying to build a stable and fast platform that can scale to meet the demand is almost impossible

Villain wrote: »
    What I can't understand is why they persist with a worldwide platform, why not break the market up into Americas, Europe and Asia etc?

Trying to build a stable and fast platform that can scale to meet the demand is almost impossible

Wouldnt that be somewhat irrelevant to the Europeans - our market - since it's probably well above 60% of the pool.

Also if you're talking about an Asian/US only market place, the prices would be ridicules.
    I played FIFA 13 on PC for a while and it was annoying to see the high prices due to such few cards.

Would be ok for us, but for the rest of the world it would lead to serious inflation.
    Plus I've been on UT at all hours from 12am-9am and I really don't think there's enough of a pool for a separate market.
    Price drops reflect that.

Wouldnt that be somewhat irrelevant to the Europeans - our market - since it's probably well above 60% of the pool.

Also if you're talking about an Asian/US only market place, the prices would be ridicules.
    I played FIFA 13 on PC for a while and it was annoying to see the high prices due to such few cards.

Would be ok for us, but for the rest of the world it would lead to serious inflation.
    Plus I've been on UT at all hours from 12am-9am and I really don't think there's enough of a pool for a separate market.
    Price drops reflect that.

60% really? I'd be much happier to have a smaller market with higher prices on a stable fast platform.

Villain wrote: »
    60% really? I'd be much happier to have a smaller market with higher prices on a stable fast platform.

Guesstimation.

Considering how quiet it gets after 12am it's probably higher.

The instability doesn't seem to be connected to traffic but just cheaters/sellers.... That stuff will happen anyway.

When I played 13 on PC, UT was virtually unplayable as you'd come across coin farmers.

Game would load to a low chem bronze team, if you didn't tab out to 'time out' the load up they'd disconnect before tip off leaving you with no coins and a loss of contracts.
    This would literally happen every game in seasons and left cups as the only viable option... It would happen there too though.

EA did nothing to stop it, I didn't even play on PC until after xmas that year.
    So even in a small market, I wouldn't count on them to plug any weaknesses that develop.

• Advertisement

Guesstimation.

Considering how quiet it gets after 12am it's probably higher.

The instability doesn't seem to be connected to traffic but just cheaters/sellers.... That stuff will happen anyway.
    Hmm not sure about that, trying to build a platform that can cope with so many transactions per second is a rather major challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

OMFG. I just got legend Van der sar in one of my first packs. I'm never this lucky. Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Saw a few requests for something like this so I went ahead and wrote-up a beginners guide to Ultimate Team:
    http://balls.ie/football/ultimate-guide-fifa-ultimate-team/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Going by this list it seems FIFA have lost the right sto loads of International teams, Russian, Belgium, Ivory Coast, Romania, Colombia all fake kits, I know a few of them were never on FIFA but seems to have lost more now

http://www.futhead.com/15/items/kits/?page=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Its up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

My team after opening my free packs, not as bad as i taught it would be, cant wit for the proper game now.

5e88259ee84ed105daf36ad5643ec6d6.png

Surprise surprise can't get in!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kirby wrote: »
    OMFG. I just got legend Van der sar in one of my first packs. I'm never this lucky. Wow.

Boo :(

Can't get in at the moment :(

Yeah i was in now its down, typical.

Sorry!
    Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

Going to be a long night. ;)

Any word on who gets what, pack wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

54459558.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Lord TSC wrote: »

I was a fut founder and got 5 pack. 3 all player, one rare pack and one gold pack

Lord TSC wrote: »

My brother got 5 packs, but he says it depends when you started ultimate team e.g. what FIFA.

2 gold packs, 2 silver and one player pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

EA never disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Finical wrote: »
    My brother got 5 packs, but he says it depends when you started ultimate team e.g. what FIFA.

2 gold packs, 2 silver and one player pack.

I have moved from Xbox360 to PS4. I presume they'll shaft anyone who has done that?

v3ttel wrote: »
    I have moved from Xbox360 to PS4. I presume they'll shaft anyone who has done that?

Yeah thats what i done and only got the starter pack and three welcome packs. Wasnt to bad i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

v3ttel wrote: »

Pretty much, I got 3 packs on my xbox ea account. Played FIFA 14 on PS4 and they gave me 1 pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Still down for me

Been refreshing for about 75 minutes now and not able to get in at all :(

I got back in then switched to a different persona from 2011 on xbox and now im not able to get back again haha

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Got a few packs on the xbox and had a few Points from FUT 14.

Got a TOTW Talisca, Mirallas, Keuwke and few other average follk

Sorry!
    Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better.

Please come back later.

This is what I'm getting. What about ye folks?

• Advertisement

Only getting that every one in five refreshes or so...

Advertisement