Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Willian, with his high high work rates he's always getting involved in the game. 20k on PS, 15.5 on Xbox

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Best premiership player for in or around 20k?

Fellaini, after that goal last night hes bound to be on the up ;)

For your team id look at a solid CDM, think thats what you need most

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just added Rooney and Sterling to my BPL team. Anyone any thoughts of how to improve this (without having to spend a few hundred thousand :P). Have about 20k to play round with...

84pmqdQ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Chemistry styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Ramsey. Not too expensive and way more useful than Lampard

• Advertisement

Ramsey. Not too expensive and way more useful than Lampard

Was looking at him. Looks a bit better overall. But Lampard has scored some rockets for me so am scared to let him go :P
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    Chemistry styles.

Actually, this leads me to another question I wanted to ask; how do you decide which player gets which chem style? Do you pick something to boost his poorer stats? Boost his better stats to play to his strenghts?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Just added Rooney and Sterling to my BPL team. Anyone any thoughts of how to improve this (without having to spend a few hundred thousand :P). Have about 20k to play round with...

84pmqdQ.jpg

De Gea would be the main weak link imo. If i was buying ramsey id be jeeping lampard and replacing wilshire. Lampards passing is too good and he has great long shots if you can master them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Actually, this leads me to another question I wanted to ask; how do you decide which player gets which chem style? Do you pick something to boost his poorer stats? Boost his better stats to play to his strenghts?

I found this quite useful in understanding them
    Basic
    All players will start with this basic chemistry style attached to their card. This, basically, means that an overall increase is applied to your players stats presuming that you’re running decent overall team chemistry links.

Forwards /Attacking styles
    Sniper – increases shooting and dribbling stats – position to use on – RW, LW & CF
    Finisher – increases shooting and physical stats – position to use on – ST
    Deadeye – increases shooting and passing stats – position to use on – CAM, RW, LW, CF & ST
    Marksman – increases shooting, dribbling and physical stats – position to use on – CAM, CF & ST
    Hawk – increases pace, shooting and physical stats – position to use on – RW, LW & ST
    Hunter – increases pace and shooting stats – position to use on – RW, LW & CF

Midfield / Attacking & Defensive styles
    Artist – increases dribbling and passing stats
    Architect – increases physical and passing stats – position to use on – CM & CAM
    Powerhouse – increases defending and passing stats – position to use on – CDM
    Maestro – increases dribbling, shooting and passing stats – position to use on – CM & CAM
    Engine – increases pace, dribbling and passing stats – position to use on – RW, LW & CF
    Catalyst – increases pace and passing stats – position to use on – CDM, CM & CAM

Defenders / Defensive styles
    Sentinel – increases defending and physical stats – position to use on – RB, LB & CB
    Guardian – increases defending and dribbling stats – position to use on – RWB, LWB, RB & LB
    Gladiator – increases defending and shooting stats – position to use on – RWB, LWB, CDM
    Backbone – increases defending, physical and passing stats – position to use on – CDM & CB
    Anchor – increases pace, defending and physical stats – position to use on – RWB, LWB, RB, LB & CB
    Shadow – increases pace and defending stats – position to use on – RWB, LWB, RB, LB & CB

Goalkeeper styles
    Wall – increases diving, handling and kicking stats
    Shield – increases reflexes, speed and kicking stats
    Cat – increases reflexes, speed and positioning stats
    Glove – increases diving, handling and positioning stats

The chemistry styles that increase 2 different stats rather than 3 will go up between 1-3 points depending on the level of your overall team chemistry. The one’s with 3 such as Anchor and Backbone will go up a maximum of 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

84pmqdQ.jpg

You have a similar team to mine. I actually think Lampard is really good too and I got Ramsey and he's ok. If you got another CM with great passing. Maybe a Mata or someone??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Just over 60K and not one player to buy..

Hopefully someone in Serie A gets an IF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

This game is p*ssing me off. So many rage quits and so little satisfaction.

FUT. Season 7 Opening game. Go 3-1 up with 20 to play. Instant disconnect. Match to be reviewed. Nada. No coins. No win. Nothing.

Happened so many times now. I take my beatings (frequent) on the chin. So annoying. My players lose 1 from their contracts as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

brianon wrote: »
    This game is p*ssing me off. So many rage quits and so little satisfaction.

FUT. Season 7 Opening game. Go 3-1 up with 20 to play. Instant disconnect. Match to be reviewed. Nada. No coins. No win. Nothing.

Happened so many times now. I take my beatings (frequent) on the chin. So annoying. My players lose 1 from their contracts as well!

Perhaps a new DC glitch? I thought they fixed that.

Have to say, really disappointed in Rooney as a striker so far. He seems really slow, constantly losing the ball and being muscled out of runs.

Know someone said about trying him at CAM so might try that. Its that or offloading him and trying to get Falcao...

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Have to say, really disappointed in Rooney as a striker so far. He seems really slow, constantly losing the ball and being muscled out of runs.

Know someone said about trying him at CAM so might try that. Its that or offloading him and trying to get Falcao...

I had falcao before and thought he was okay.I think Costa is a beast in a BPL squad

I've just offloaded Falcao - Great finisher but he's just not quick enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

http://www.futhead.com/guides/292/the-chemistry-style-conspiracy-theory/

Pretty interesting read. Hard to know of its real or not but it defo could be. Regardless it's fun to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

x43r0 wrote: »
    I've just offloaded Falcao - Great finisher but he's just not quick enough

Who did you replace him with? I've Rooney and Costa up front. Wouldn't mind replacing Rooney. I have about 100k.

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    Who did you replace him with? I've Rooney and Costa up front. Wouldn't mind replacing Rooney. I have about 100k.

I didn't - I'm going to just rotate Aguero, Di Maria and Roony up front. Don't need 4 strikers

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

x43r0 wrote: »
    I didn't - I'm going to just rotate Aguero, Di Maria and Roony up front. Don't need 4 strikers

How does aguero play? Is aguero worth the money?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Any specific CF or CB recommendations from the German league for someone on a budget? I'm talking approx 2500 max

• Advertisement

Never realised how important pace is for strikers; Rooney and Falcao are doing nothing for me cause of how slow they are :/

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Any specific CF or CB recommendations from the German league for someone on a budget? I'm talking approx 2500 max

toprak is a decent cheap CB

not really a CF but Olic did the business for me upfront till I could afford lewandowski

W00t! A De Gea I bought for 80k three days ago just sold for 110k :D

Benrobjohn wrote: »
    How does aguero play? Is aguero worth the money?

He's a beast :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

If your looking a cheap striker. I recommend sau. an absolute beast for me. 25 goals in 13 games. I have up front with ibabro and calljaon behind them. unreal.

W00t! A De Gea I bought for 80k three days ago just sold for 110k :D

And a second. Sweet. Thats 50k profit this evening :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Anyone know how to turn off the line-up ticker at kick-off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

ShaneU wrote: »

This also annoys me. I need my radar! Don't know how or if you even can turn it off. Let me know if you find out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Anyone else having trouble with the Android app saying it can't do anything because items are unavailable?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

ShaneU wrote: »

You can turn it off in the settings but I think it only affects offline play. :\

Advertisement