Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

You can turn it off in the settings but I think it only affects offline play. :\

can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

ShaneU wrote: »
    can't find it

It's there and it works for online. Can't remember what they called it, but it's not hugely obvious that is what it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have to say, really disappointed in Rooney as a striker so far. He seems really slow, constantly losing the ball and being muscled out of runs.

Know someone said about trying him at CAM so might try that. Its that or offloading him and trying to get Falcao...

Rooney is best as a CM this year I'm hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Is Willian worth that much more than Walcott?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Mongo wrote: »
    Is Willian worth that much more than Walcott?

I have both and no, Willian has done very little for me in all honesty. Could be just he doesn't suit my game but part of me is thinking of cashing in on him.

Completed the managers tasks to get a free gold pack open it and there is aubamayang was like sweet, then realised you can't sell the player :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

I feel like this year wingers dont really do anything. Victor Ibarbo is some player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I feel like this year wingers dont really do anything. Victor Ibarbo is some player

think it depend on the formation too. I have navas in my bpl team which is 3-5-2 and I think he's rubbish. but I played on a mates team which has em in 4-3-2-1 formation and he's unreal in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

If you're putting attacking wingers in LM/RM they won't do much. You'll get more out of them if you play them in LW/RW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I've found Walcott to be very effective in my team, FWIW.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Is anyone having the problem where you win a game, the game ends then it exits UT, you re-enter UT and it says you disconnected from your last game meaning it counts as a loss, but then you check your players fitness and contracts and nothing changed? Happened to me a few times and quite frustrating making it hard to win the titles..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

An news when Suarez is in packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

gotthebug wrote: »
    An news when Suarez is in packs

Definitely sometime tomorrow I reckon. I would guess before the El Clásico it's perfect for EA, Saturday and people will be splashing the coins/fifa points.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ASOT wrote: »

checked the transfer market on ps4. theres 4 of them up. one has a current bid of 1.5mill :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

checked the transfer market on ps4. theres 4 of them up. one has a current bid of 1.5mill :eek:

Was expecting something mad like that at the early stages, god help us if he gets an IF this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

God.

I havent played Fifa in about a week so I said i'd give it a go there.

5 mins I get awarded the most ridiculous penalty, score. Your man scores a troll goal. Your man gets a ridiculous penalty, scores. Blah blah blah. I just turned it off.

I almost feel whoever made this game hates football as its the worst representation of it. Its more like a troll vehicle or something. I swear theres thousands of lads playing this.who cant play actual football but have just found a few tricks/ formulas that work and repeat ad nauseam. It really isnt any fun.

As I said before, if I had a physical copy, i'd return it. As I have a soft copy, I think i'm just going to delete it. 14 was better.

Fingers crossed for PES.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Got an in form Lahm in a pack last night. I can't seem to find any IFs on the marketplace to compare price so I have no idea how much to sell for.

What's the best way to figure out how much to put him up for?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On Xbox, he is going for round 250-350k. Not sure of PS.

If you want a quick sale, throw him up now for 250. If you want max profit, try 350k or wait till Wednesday when he leaves packs and list him till he sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Blazer wrote: »
    you mean as in give EA hundred's of euro's for a few rare players not worth a toss?
    I spend on average about 150 a year on packs and get nothing for this...since last year at least this way I get to buy TOTS players and enjoy the game more.

"Grrrrrrrrr. ....Give me that rare In Form Player EA!! I hate you EA because you make them rare!!"

Seriously? No one has a gun to your head making you buy packs. If I buy points its usually only ever once a year if even and that's it. You play the game no problem and still make it to division 1 and win. Its not pay to win.

x43r0 wrote: »
    Got an in form Lahm in a pack last night. I can't seem to find any IFs on the marketplace to compare price so I have no idea how much to sell for.

What's the best way to figure out how much to put him up for?
    Go to futbin.com search his name and will give his lowest BIN.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Finical wrote: »
    Go to futbin.com search his name and will give his lowest BIN.

That's not IF though thats just regular Lahm, I have IF Hamsik up and can't get rid of him :( thought he would fly out.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    That's not IF though thats just regular Lahm, I have IF Hamsik up and can't get rid of him :( thought he would fly out.

Nah both come up. Non IF and IF, you just gotta wait until you can select it.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

peace2804 wrote: »
    So you enjoy the game more when your virtual players that are bought for 150 EUR are faster and more complete than normal virtual players who cost nothing??!! Interesting

I enjoy the game more when I spend nothing and I beat a team that has few TOTS 2-1 or 3-2 just by playing better :)

My first year playing ultimate team; I ended up paying €10 for more packs.. Never again.. This was a real low point for me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

joe123 wrote: »
    "Grrrrrrrrr. ....Give me that rare In Form Player EA!! I hate you EA because you make them rare!!"

Seriously? No one has a gun to your head making you buy packs. If I buy points its usually only ever once a year if even and that's it. You play the game no problem and still make it to division 1 and win. Its not pay to win.

sure why do you care? If I want to buy my way to the title then damnit I'll do it...it worked for Man U, Real, Chelsea, City not to mention a few ...I'm just keeping it real ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

What's the deal with the players with improved stats and a gold or silver bar behind their rating? Is that just a temporary thing from training? Some of them going for mad money on transfer market

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

ShaneU wrote: »
    What's the deal with the players with improved stats and a gold or silver bar behind their rating? Is that just a temporary thing from training? Some of them going for mad money on transfer market

Temporary training card boost applied

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They are the Player Attribute cards applied to the player. The +10 cards were going for 250 coins a little while back when someone glitched thousands of them. Bought 100 of them myself at the time and down to about 30 now, having sold them for 950-1000 coins :D

Also note that using one on a player does improve chances of selling them; been flipping In Form De Gea cards, buying for 70k, putting a +10 on him and selling for 110-115k. (though GK cards are different to the main player ones). The ones with the boost sell far quicker than ones without....don't ask me why, cause it would work out better for people to buy the player and boost seperately, but there you go....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Just got Neymar & Viera :D

Happy with my cheapo team though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

is it just me or this FIFA is the worse FIFA ever??

Server are awful
    Players fall by themselves
    Players go to the ground when they touch another player easily
    Goalkeepers make awful mistakes, unreal mistakes
    Players sometimes hit another player from the same team without any reason
    The same player can be sometimes slow or sometimes quick and fast, even if the team is unchanged, formation is the same and 99 fitness level

I have seen better versions of FIFA but this is the worse ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

completely agree..last year was bad but compared to the shambles this year it's miles better.

Advertisement