Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

This is the best FIFA in years! Loving it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ughh Im stuck in an awful patch of form at the minute.

Honestly not sure if its scripting, me just playing **** or what but I went from winning Division 1 with relative ease to all of a sudden being relegated to division 3 and now I can't seem to get out of it.

I dont understand how I can go from winning Div 1 with 7 wins and a draw to the very next season getting relegated and then down to divsion 3.

/sadrant :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

miralize wrote: »
    Just got Neymar & Viera :D

Happy with my cheapo team though!

That explains how you've rocketed ahead of me on the transfer profit leaderboard :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I presume you can't gift a catalogue item to someone that they've already bought themselves? I'm out of the 1000 coins per game boost now. It's incredible slow to build up coins now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

No I'm afraid not. A friend of a higher level can gift you the coins gift if you want the coins now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

v3ttel wrote: »
    I presume you can't gift a catalogue item to someone that they've already bought themselves? I'm out of the 1000 coins per game boost now. It's incredible slow to build up coins now.

ya can't gift coins I'm afraid lads. ea stopped that last year as everyone took advantage of it be gifting it to each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

You can in a roundabout way. Put up a player you don't use for sale at the amount of coins your friend wants to give you then just have him buy the player

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Finally got a decent player from a pack. Diego Costa won't shatter the world stage but I'm very happy to have gotten him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

anybody not getting there coins from playing matches. happened to two of mates and me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm currently in the process of putting together a bargain basement Gold Premier League Team. If you cost more than 1,000 coins, you're no good to me!! :D :pac:

All I'm short of a first eleven is a centre half, a right wing back, and a striker.

Obviously, I will go slightly over a thousand if I have to but at the moment I'm happy with my choices! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

How do you save/upload a goal on PS4? I press the share button when I'm on the goal replay in match highlights but that seems to save the whole match.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

My Bargin Buster First Eleven :
    Brad Guzan (€450)

Steven Caulker (€450) - - - Michael Dawson (€400) - - - Toby Alderweireld (€400)

Morgan Amalfitano (€400) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nacer Chadli (€400)

Charles N'Zogbia (€500) - - - Steven N'Zonzi (€350) - - - Ross Barkley (€900)

Ricardo Alvarez (€350) - - - - - Papiss Demba Cissé (€400)

All comes to a total of €5,000. What a team! They also have a chemistry of 99! :D :pac:

Ibarbo is such an overpowered sack of shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

J. Marston wrote: »
    Ibarbo is such an overpowered sack of shít.

57 goals and 19 assists in 38 games for me.

His finishing is **** but since you bust past defenders so often it evens out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Any not crazy expensive recommendations for players for my Bundesliga team?

I've got Immobile, Draxler, De Bruyne, Drmic, Volland as my main attacking threats at the minute. Defence I've got Matip, Grosskreutz,Schmelzer and a few other players I can't think of right now.

Doesn't seem like there's much in the way of strikers better than Immobile until you get to Lewondowski which is a bit of a jump in price!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,628 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wilberto wrote: »
    My Bargin Buster First Eleven :
    Brad Guzan (€450)

Steven Caulker (€450) - - - Michael Dawson (€400) - - - Toby Alderweireld (€400)

Morgan Amalfitano (€400) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nacer Chadli (€400)

Charles N'Zogbia (€500) - - - Steven N'Zonzi (€350) - - - Ross Barkley (€900)

Ricardo Alvarez (€350) - - - - - Papiss Demba Cissé (€400)

All comes to a total of €5,000. What a team! They also have a chemistry of 99! :D :pac:
    Get Ideye, hes incredible for the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Can anyone build me any teams? I've about 265k to spend, can't seem to win a game with the teams I have since I got to Div 4

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

Can anyone build me any teams? I've about 265k to spend, can't seem to win a game with the teams I have since I got to Div 4

Id go with a La Liga team, you could make a decent one with that. Dos Santos is a machine in it, im starting him ahead of Benzema now.

Id go with a La Liga team, you could make a decent one with that. Dos Santos is a machine in it, im starting him ahead of Benzema now.

Hmm, which formation would be best suited? I've used Dos Santos already, by far my favourite player in the game

I just go with the 4-4-3 (3) I think. The one with CAM + LW + RW. I also tried a Bundesliga, Premiership and Serie A squad, the two ive been most succesful with is the La Liga and Serie A one, i enjoyed the La Liga one most, you'd make a Decent Serie A one as well with that money.

• Advertisement

I just go with the 4-4-3 (3) I think. The one with CAM + LW + RW. I also tried a Bundesliga, Premiership and Serie A squad, the two ive been most succesful with is the La Liga and Serie A one, i enjoyed the La Liga one most, you'd make a Decent Serie A one as well with that money.

Think I'll go with Liga BBVA for now, Just deciding what midfield I want is hard, any advice? Also is Pepe&Miranda best CB partnership I assume?

I think Verane is better with Pepe, i forgot midfield is a bit expensive, i have Iniesta - Modric with Rakatic - Kroos on the bench, Rodriguez as CAM, but i think Isco is quality and cheap enough.

I think Verane is better with Pepe, i forgot midfield is a bit expensive, i have Iniesta - Modric with Rakatic - Kroos on the bench, Rodriguez as CAM, but i think Isco is quality and cheap enough.

Team I'm thinking of building is: 4-3-3(4)
    Ter Stegen
    ---Carvajal
    Pepe
    Varane
    Alba---

Modric
    Rakitic

Cerci

---Vela
    Dos Santos
    Griezmann---

Not sure about the two cm's as they don't offer much defensively..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

anybody not getting there coins from playing matches. happened to two of mates and me.

It's happened me a few times where I get zero coins or I don't get the points after a game.

One thing I've noticed is, when it's happened me, afterwards if I search for gold consumables on the market and it says there are none.

Might be worth spending the five seconds before each match trying that. If you search before a match, and find no items on the market, it might be better to relaunch FUT. It seems that you get partially disconnected from the EA server or something.

May or may not work, but better than potentially wasting fitness & contracts for no reason.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Has anyone any experience flipping legends and 1m level players?

If I sold up the 7 IF De Geas I have right now, I'd be just shy of 1m coins, and was wondering if I should switch to trying to buy 1 big player and try and turn him. Would imagine though that there isn't a large amount of people with 1m coins for me to be selling on a consistent basis, and the tax at that level would make it very hard to turn a regular profit. But then, if I did sell a card, it would be massive profit...

How do you save/upload a goal on PS4? I press the share button when I'm on the goal replay in match highlights but that seems to save the whole match.

Any help with this, pretty please?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I've got Immobile, Draxler, De Bruyne, Drmic, Volland as my main attacking threats at the minute. Defence I've got Matip, Grosskreutz,Schmelzer and a few other players I can't think of right now.

Doesn't seem like there's much in the way of strikers better than Immobile until you get to Lewondowski which is a bit of a jump in price!
    Ramos if you want a bitta spend upfront

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

<SNIP>

I know you are just warning people but there is no talk of coin selling website allowed on here.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Any help with this, pretty please?

The ps4 automatically saves 15 mins of whatever you are doing. Or you can save with the share button like you said. When you go into the video you have the ability to trim it to whatever you want - cut off the start, the end etc and then upload whats left. The new update yesterday allows you to upload to you tube, up to now it was just facebook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Elia for the right wing is a hero for me, paid 1700 for him on the PC (apparently he goes for much less than that now: ie 1000 )

Advertisement