Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Ramos if you want a bitta spend upfront
    Elia for the right wing is a hero for me, paid 1700 for him on the PC (apparently he goes for much less than that now: ie 1000 )

Cheers lads. Will keep them in mind.

I decided to get Olic yesterday for a cheap option to round out the squad a bit and got him for 450 points but he had 58 games on his contract! I also splashed out a bit and got Sokratis for CB.

Happy enough with my team atm but it's nearly at the stage where it's going to cost big money to upgrade. Would kill for Reus in a pack:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just beat a guy who had the in-form versions of Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Godin, Miranda and the normal versions of Suarez, Bale, Modric, James, Ramos and Casillas.

He had those players and all he did was lump it long every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

J. Marston wrote: »
    Just beat a guy who had the in-form versions of Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Godin, Miranda and the normal versions of Suarez, Bale, Modric, James, Ramos and Casillas.

Probably just a kid with rich parents?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Its baffling right? The people with the best players are often rubbish..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Have you seen Samir Nasri's team :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

That's ridiculous. Either he spends a fortune on packs or EA gave him the players.

4-8% of his weekly wage would get him that team I 'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

He bought Pele, EA gave him the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

ShaneU wrote: »
    He bought Pele, EA gave him the rest

frakking EA...on a sidenote I went back to playing Fifa 14 and noticed that when I have 2100 EA points :D
    I'm wondering when I transferred them over to 15 did EA forget to reset it for 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I just finished a match. He gave away three penalties and 2 reds.

He saved all three and I lost 2-1.

JTTKBT0.gif]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got Costa last night.

Wow, you guys were right. He's a beast. Can't think of another player who was able to shove others off the ball so easily and score rockets for un. 7 goals in 3 games :eek:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got Costa last night.

Wow, you guys were right. He's a beast. Can't think of another player who was able to shove others off the ball so easily and score rockets for un. 7 goals in 3 games :eek:

If you want to try the opposite end of the scale but be as effective, try Bernard as a striker. Not the most physically imposing, or imposing at all.. But he is so good at wriggling out of tight situations. 62 goals in 43 games for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Steven Naismith, 34 goals in 19 games iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

miralize wrote: »
    Its baffling right? The people with the best players are often rubbish..

Well there are plenty of players with sick teams who are very good at the game too. It works both ways. Bad players can have good or bad teams just like good players. Besides its not tin foil hat talk to say that there's a handicap system in the game. EA wants the game to be 50/50. It's good for sales. Now obv play skill is enough to determine that it doesn't happen exactly like that but it's a real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Kevin Gameiro- Games played: 8, Goals scored: 16, Assists: 7.
    Salomon Kalou- Games played: 9, Goals scored: 14, Assists: 8.

Two absolute beasts for me through the first 4-5 divisions :)

Falcao, 57 goals and 15 assists in 35 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

That man Ibarbo, absolute tank for me but I was surprised to see that Ramon actually has a better goals per game. I've got like 30 thousand coins and think I'm just gonna start the long saving cycle for Rues!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Using Hazard and Reus as Strikers and also rf/lf up top with Willian.

Reus is a monster finishes from ridiculous angles, Hazard is a bit meh too weak for my liking,still able to finish certain chances but nowhere as clinical as Reus.
    I did pack Hazard but I'm not sure who to get I'd love Bale at Striker with Reus.

Got destroyed 5-2 by a guy using some 75 rated striker. Checked who the player was on Futhead....

http://www.futhead.com/15/players/576/yassine-chikhaoui/

Basically a budget version of Ibrahimovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

yeah ive come up against him before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Kevin Gameiro- Games played: 8, Goals scored: 16, Assists: 7.
    Salomon Kalou- Games played: 9, Goals scored: 14, Assists: 8.

Two absolute beasts for me through the first 4-5 divisions :)
    Falcao, 57 goals and 15 assists in 35 games.

a screen shot would be great, hard to believe those stats TBH !!!

alwald wrote: »
    a screen shot would be great, hard to believe those stats TBH !!!

http://i.imgur.com/avNXuVr.jpg

6 more games and 6 more goals since then.

I want to get Van Persie and try two up front but I'm don't want to fix something that isn't broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I want to get Van Persie and try two up front but I'm don't want to fix something that isn't broken.

Some stats lad. Have Sturridge. He can be Savage some games but not wholly consistent. May swap him out for El Tigre

Decent stat mate, well done !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

alwald wrote: »
    Decent stat mate, well done !!!

In fairness it doesn't distinguish between on and offline. Not saying they're not online goals but you can't tell from a screen shot.

Gonna try out this hybrid tomorrow. Haven't played with any BPL players yet but gonna try Danny out before I put Aguero in there. Got a big chunk of my coins tied up in tradepiles atm so can't afford his Inform atm.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cQ7mSfxxnLxt5:ps3

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    In fairness it doesn't distinguish between on and offline. Not saying they're not online goals but you can't tell from a screen shot.

Well from that screen shot maybe not but from the ultimate team section, if you click on club then players stats then yes

Pyjamarama wrote: »

Gonna try out this hybrid tomorrow. Haven't played with any BPL players yet but gonna try Danny out before I put Aguero in there. Got a big chunk of my coins tied up in tradepiles atm so can't afford his Inform atm.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cQ7mSfxxnLxt5:ps3

I don't play offline on UT. Granted, I can't prove that but the only offline I play is in career mode.

Made this last night for about 12k...

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/6947548/

Perez and Nani are great.

Last game of the season. I needed to win to avoid relegation.

3-1 down in the 88th minute.

Ended 4-3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm finding that no matter how good or bad the opponents team is, the game is very tight. I've won 5 out of 6 now, and the scores have been: 3-2, 2-1, 3-2, 2-1, 3-2.

Hardly ever more than 1 goal in it. I find that very strange. In some games, my players will consistently run into each other, or I'll get a bunch of referring decisions against me. Something always seems to keep the game close.

Also, I hate the fact that running from the kick off is so effective.

• Advertisement

The way I defend the kick off is to drag one of the players on either end of the semi-circle to behind the two players facing the kick off. Then press R1 to get one of those two players to chase him and use that player I dragged back to tackle.

Advertisement