Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Iv given up saving for Robben...it just wont happen.

Threw together an Ok italian side for around 25k.

Dont have the big hitters...Pogba...Tevez..Chiellini.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The injuries are ridiculous on UT this year. Getting them on nearly every game and the injury cards are pricey this year because of it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

alwald wrote: »
    Did you check the packs in your Irish PSN account or the US one? Because for me all the packs appear in the US one.

If you buy anything on the US store all DLC or add ones come through or have to be bought on the US store. The free packs are the same.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

J. Marston wrote: »
    The injuries are ridiculous on UT this year. Getting them on nearly every game and the injury cards are pricey this year because of it.

Have you applied a load of physio cards to your team? A lot of people forget to apply them and then end up rampant with injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Keep getting disconnected when it gose to the screen showing the opponents team and the game restarts and am losing contracts cause of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Did you check the packs in your Irish PSN account or the US one? Because for me all the packs appear in the US one.

No actually, must check today.

If they are there, is there a way to transfer them over to the Irish account, or do I have to build a new team again using the US profile?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ugh, had forgotten how frustrating this game was. The amount of 2-0 leads I'm throwing away.

Still, having fun with IF Higuain and IF Hamsik :D

daRobot wrote: »
    No actually, must check today.

If they are there, is there a way to transfer them over to the Irish account, or do I have to build a new team again using the US profile?

Read my post above regarding dlc. You will have to open the packs and sell the cotents on your US account. Then put a card up for sale on your irish account to the value of coins you have and buy that card on your us account as a way to move your coins over so you can spend them on your irish account.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Ah disaster! I had Muller but he wasn't really doing it for me, decided I was going to sell him. I was half thinking to myself that he'll get an in form soon but decided I wasn't arsed waiting around for it to happen.

I put him up for sale friday night and he basically sold for what I bought him for (10500). Then yesterday he goes and scores 3 goals and now his lowest BIN is over 13000! So annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Looking for improvements for both teams below please, reasonable players though. Nothing too expensive. :)

WDgd5oOl.pngNO0fIcBl.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

Must be a server issue, getting no coins after matches since 6pm. Not sure where I stand in Div 2 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Looking for improvements for both teams below please, reasonable players though. Nothing too expensive. :)

On the SmackMyBeetch up squad, Atsu is a good CAM that can be got cheap! Might need a chemistry style to help his shooting, but 92 pace makes short work of most centre backs :)

WDgd5oOl.pngNO0fIcBl.png

Get rid of Aubameyang. He's the only one on your Bundesliga side under an 80 rating. It's driving my OCD mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

WDgd5oOl.pngNO0fIcBl.png

For the PL team I would get rid of Barkley and replace him with Fabregas as he will deliver passes and his shooting from distance is unbelievable, Will replace the empty CM spot with either Paulinho or Lampard, in fact because they are not too expensive I can even rotate.

The Bundesliga team I will introduce Gundogan instead of Sahin.

Looking at that has me thinking of my own Prem Team, I'd stick up a picture but the whole under 50 posts craic has me restricted :(

GK: Howard

Back Line, L-R: Azpulicueta, Terry, Skrtel, Debuchy.

CDM: Gerrard

LM: S.Carzola, RM: A.Lennon

CAM: Dzeko

ST: Vargas and Welbeck.

Lacking a real dangerous presence up front, so the hunt for Balotelli is on. 8k out of 20 saved so far, hanging in their in division 5 :)

Looking at that has me thinking of my own Prem Team, I'd stick up a picture but the whole under 50 posts craic has me restricted :(

Lacking a real dangerous presence up front, so the hunt for Balotelli is on. 8k out of 20 saved so far, hanging in their in division 5 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

IMO Dzeko as a CAM is awful, just for curiosity, how many key passes and goals do you have with him in how many matches? Oscar, Willian, Taarabt and Cabella will all be better than Dzeko for that role.

IMO Dzeko as a CAM is awful, just for curiosity, how many key passes and goals do you have with him in how many matches? Oscar, Willian, Taarabt and Cabella will all be better than Dzeko for that role.

He's played 16 games, he's scored 11 and made 5 assists. I suppose those numbers will make obvious the fact that I have him for the 84 shooting more than passing, but with Hunter I think he's a solid enough CAM, very dangerous from the edge of the box! :) That said, I've Atsu as a sub and his 92 pace puts Dzeko's 71 to absolute shame!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Anyone excited about IF Shane long this week. Going to make my Irish team deadly!

Spend some of that money on Barkely and Bony...brilliant CAM and Bony is a tank up front. Will do the job for you till you save up the cash you need.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Why is Muller so cheap in comparison to other big hitters? Really don't get it, for me he's more influential than the likes of Ozil, Di Maria or lewandowski who are all 100k plus.

I've used him up front a lot in the last couple of Fifas to great success. At ~15k he's a bargain imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Blatter wrote: »
    Why is Muller so cheap in comparison to other big hitters? Really don't get it, for me he's more influential than the likes of Ozil, Di Maria or lewandowski who are all 100k plus.

I've used him up front a lot in the last couple of Fifas to great success. At ~15k he's a bargain imo.

I think it's cause Robben is seen as the "top" guy for his position if you're building an All-Star team from that league. Should still be higher, mind.

Blatter wrote: »

No pace in comparison to the other right mids in Bundesliga. He's a winger in a league full of faster right mids like Robben, Farfan, Kuba, Aubameyang and Sam.

If Muller was in the middle, he'd be worth 4 or 5 times his current value. Same with David Silva.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

J. Marston wrote: »
    No pace in comparison to the other right mids in Bundesliga. He's a winger in a league full of faster right mids like Robben, Farfan, Kuba, Aubameyang and Sam.

If Muller was in the middle, he'd be worth 4 or 5 times his current value. Same with David Silva.

Yeah that was my problem with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

You can still get 100 Chemistry if you play him through the middle though.

Also, Isn't there a card to retrain positions? I haven't used it yet though. Btw, I totally agree he's wasted out on the right, has to be played through the middle.

11.5k out of 20 saved for Balotelli, he better be worth it... :D

Anyways, anyone recommend me a Premiership CAM for no more than 8k? Dzeko lacks pace but has good shooting, Atsu lacks shooting and has unreal pace, so I'm looking for an all rounder :)

Axwell wrote: »
    Spend some of that money on Barkely and Bony...brilliant CAM and Bony is a tank up front. Will do the job for you till you save up the cash you need.

I've got Bony and Soldado up front too! Cycle it around between the 4 of them :) must say I love Bony, always gets at least 1! I had Barkley and sold him in favour of Rosicky, terrible mistake :(

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭irish coldplayer

Anyways, anyone recommend me a Premiership CAM for no more than 8k? Dzeko lacks pace but has good shooting, Atsu lacks shooting and has unreal pace, so I'm looking for an all rounder :)

Coutinho is the closest to 8k at about 3k.
    Otherwise next is mata @15k
    Other cheap options I've used are lallana (4*skills 5*weak foot) for 750 or taarabt @900

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

n'zogbia is the man I use. fin hin quite good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

futd3.jpg

Won the title in division 3 last night with a game to spare (7-0-2). So presumably I'd be in division 2 next season? No, still in division 3. At least I got the 11000 coins.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Chances are I'll get my ass handed to me and end up in division 4 this time round.

Advertisement