Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

VeVeX wrote: »
    Won the title in division 3 last night with a game to spare (7-0-2). So presumably I'd be in division 2 next season? No, still in division 3. At least I got the 11000 coins.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Chances are I'll get my ass handed to me and end up in division 4 this time round.

I'm stuck in Div 2 since Sunday, played at least 15 games. Got no coins for a good few of those games and sometime the players I select are different to the ones that start. Emailed EA Monday and they closed my case saying my coins were given to me but its still the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Zico-PES wrote: »
    I'm stuck in Div 2 since Sunday, played at least 15 games. Got no coins for a good few of those games and sometime the players I select are different to the ones that start. Emailed EA Monday and they closed my case saying my coins were given to me but its still the same.

Don't think EA are renowned for their approach to customer issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Zico-PES wrote: »

I've had this issue a few times, the players in my edit lineup do not end up playing when its time to start the game. You can see before you start the game if it has been messed up and toy can backup, but its a major pain (Keep an eye on your ratings when you are picking jersey, if its lower than usual it might have happened)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Won the title in division 3 last night with a game to spare (7-0-2). So presumably I'd be in division 2 next season? No, still in division 3. At least I got the 11000 coins.

Chances are I'll get my ass handed to me and end up in division 4 this time round.

Had the opposite happen; got relegated from Div 3 but next season was still in Div 3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Had the opposite happen; got relegated from Div 3 but next season was still in Div 3 :(

"I was looking forward to less butthurt.. " :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

miralize wrote: »
    "I was looking forward to less butthurt.. " :pac:

Pretty much :P
    I've found my level now; can dominate in Div 4 but get my ass kicked in Div 3.

lol, after discussion about Muller being better up front, a ST version has been released in TOTW. Also luckily sold my IF Tevez yesterday so not hurt by SIF Tevez. And IF Kroos looks sexy for my BBVA team I'm dreaming of :P

I' m one game away from Div 3. I almost don't want to play now...

I need a new team though. My brazilians midgets are fun, but they lack serious dominance up front..

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

futd3.jpg

I had the same problem this week and since resolved the issue. Was speaking to EA and they advised me to do the following steps.

Change your team kits and stadium to remove the corrupted data then quit Fifa.

Next go to the Alternate MAC Address Section on the Xbox One in:

Settings
    Network Settings
    Advanced Settings
    Alternative Mac Address
    Select Clear.

2. Shut down the console
    3. Disconnect the power cord and wait two minutes
    4. Plug the power back in and wait for the power supply light to go from white to orange and once that happens restart the console.

I have had no issues since and played 20+ games

Hope this helps!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I had the same problem this week and since resolved the issue. Was speaking to EA and they advised me to do the following steps.

Change your team kits and stadium to remove the corrupted data then quit Fifa.

Next go to the Alternate MAC Address Section on the Xbox One in:

Settings
    Network Settings
    Advanced Settings
    Alternative Mac Address
    Select Clear.

2. Shut down the console
    3. Disconnect the power cord and wait two minutes
    4. Plug the power back in and wait for the power supply light to go from white to orange and once that happens restart the console.

I have had no issues since and played 20+ games

Hope this helps!!!

lol a different rep told me to do something similar but run around my back garden 3 times whilst touching my nose with my left index finger. He hung up when I said that I lived in a flat on the 7th floor :(

Bit extreme all that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭nemoisback66

Liamalone wrote: »
    lol a different rep told me to do something similar but run around my back garden 3 times whilst touching my nose with my left index finger. He hung up when I said that I lived in a flat on the 7th floor :(

Bit extreme all that lol

Seems extreme but works :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Finally! Parcelled Balotelli with Hunter for a cool 20k. Scored all 3 in his first match (a 4-3 defeat :( ), so he seems like a good purchase ;)

Also sold Dzeko from CAM, bought Cabella to replace him. Really happy with him so far, nippy and always where he needs to be. Selling Atsu and Rosicky is on the cards for a more well rounded CAM threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'm thinking of finally making a Premier League team. I'm not looking to spend much and I have put this together - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/8759350/

Can anyone who has used any of these players give me a buy/don't buy verdict?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Keno wrote: »
    I'm thinking of finally making a Premier League team. I'm not looking to spend much and I have put this together - http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/8759350/

Haven't used Chamberlain but I'd play Mirallas there. He's brilliant.

Coutinho is one of the best cheap players in UT.

Tried Lukaku for about 5 games and he was utter shíte, kept missing one on ones. But whenever I'm up against him, he always gives me trouble. So I dunno.

I'd put Sakho in for Smalling but that's because I haven't forgiven Smalling for that red card. The clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Shaw and rojo were in my starter team. They were decent enough. brought coleman for a cheap team I made. seems good aswell. have the oX in a team playing RF found him useless. remy was a waste of money. lukaku brought him to replace remy and he has done more for me. I have him up front with benteke and n'zogbia behind them.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I have or have had all of these players at one point from the start. Personally I find Remy great, have him and Lukaku up front and they are banging in the goals. Had Bony before that and have him still for a weaker team and hes a beast aswell, cheaper option instead of Lukaku if you are stuck for money initially but prices have dropped a lot since I started out.

I would play Ben Arfa out on the right, Ox isnt great. Would drop Shaw, hes alright at the start but prices have dropped so much you can get Enrique for feck all and he does a better job for me anyways.

CAM for me for ages was Barkley, he was immense. Wins all the header, pretty nifty for a tall player and scored a load of goals.

Had Sandro for ages as CDM, bought Fellaini there recently and hes been top notch as well but have to say Sandro was always decent for me too.

Had Rojo as a loan card and thought he was terrible, bought Onuoha instead and hes been solid for me since day one. Upgraded Smalling eventually to Koscielny once I had the funds.

I think chemistry cards are vital no matter who you have. The lads are saying Lukaku and Remy did nothing for them but to be honest initially Lukaku wasnt doing it for me till his chemistry card kicked in then he was the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Sold Lennon from RM, bought Mirallas. Haven't played a match with him yet, but hopefully he'll be a good purchase. Got Benteke up front. When I was picking what man to sell, I saw that Welbeck has got 32 goals in 39 games, what a hero :D

I'd link my squad if I could, but if you go on to FUThead and search for "Creme DeLa Prem" you'll find it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Tried making a Brazil squad...

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/8832355/

Awful. So, so awful. Sold it after three games and lost about 10k in the process.

Switch to 4 - 2 - 3- 1 & persist. Dont play like a pace whore, use Bernard's lack of height to get out of the tight situations and use ronaldinho's 5* skills to bring defenders out. So good

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Thanks for the replies!
    J. Marston wrote: »
    Haven't used Chamberlain but I'd play Mirallas there. He's brilliant.

Coutinho is one of the best cheap players in UT.

Tried Lukaku for about 5 games and he was utter shíte, kept missing one on ones. But whenever I'm up against him, he always gives me trouble. So I dunno.

I'd put Sakho in for Smalling but that's because I haven't forgiven Smalling for that red card. The clown.

It was originally going to be Mirallas or Mcgeady as my LM but then I got Walcott into my head and I figured Ox was just a cheaper version. Mirallas it is!

Someone told me the exact same thing about Lukaku. Weird. I'll give him a go anyway.

Haha. If I was to get into not playing players because of a personal vendetta, I'd be in a bad state!
    Axwell wrote: »
    I have or have had all of these players at one point from the start. Personally I find Remy great, have him and Lukaku up front and they are banging in the goals. Had Bony before that and have him still for a weaker team and hes a beast aswell, cheaper option instead of Lukaku if you are stuck for money initially but prices have dropped a lot since I started out.

I would play Ben Arfa out on the right, Ox isnt great. Would drop Shaw, hes alright at the start but prices have dropped so much you can get Enrique for feck all and he does a better job for me anyways.

CAM for me for ages was Barkley, he was immense. Wins all the header, pretty nifty for a tall player and scored a load of goals.

Had Sandro for ages as CDM, bought Fellaini there recently and hes been top notch as well but have to say Sandro was always decent for me too.

Had Rojo as a loan card and thought he was terrible, bought Onuoha instead and hes been solid for me since day one. Upgraded Smalling eventually to Koscielny once I had the funds.

I think chemistry cards are vital no matter who you have. The lads are saying Lukaku and Remy did nothing for them but to be honest initially Lukaku wasnt doing it for me till his chemistry card kicked in then he was the business.

I assumed Enrique was a good bit more expensive than Shaw. I'll pick him up so.

It was Barkley or Coutinho for the CAM position. I chose Coutinho because of his slightly better pace and 4 star skills. I have a good back up if it doesn't work out anyway.

I use Koscielny and Onuoha in my Serie A/BPL team. They're immense. I'll give Rojo and Smallijg a go and see if I have to alter my Serie A hybrid team to upgrade them.

I skipped Fifa 14 so these chemistry cards are foreign to me. What card shoul I use on Lukaku? Or any player for that matter. Should I use a pace card on a player that has an over abundance of it or one who is lacking in it? God damn changes. Back in my day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Just missed out on promotion to division 1 by a point with my irish team. *Heartbroken*

It's tough but it really is possible to build an irish team that can match up this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I skipped Fifa 14 so these chemistry cards are foreign to me. What card shoul I use on Lukaku? Or any player for that matter. Should I use a pace card on a player that has an over abundance of it or one who is lacking in it? God damn changes. Back in my day...

http://fifaexpert.co.uk/fut-15-tips/chemistry-styles/

Theres a guide to what each one gives them. They have to play 10 matches for you before the chemistry kicks in. If you look top left on their card when looking at your squad you will see a small shield symbol, white means basic when it turns green chemistry is applied. Some have 3 attributes some have 2. Ones with 2 go up between 1-3 points so you get a boost of 6 across those (2x3) - the ones with 3 attributes will go up by 2 points, again a total of 6 (3x2). What one you apply depends on the player and what they need. I usually apply what I think makes them more rounded rather than try max out pace or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Another thing I'd add is swap Howard for Begovic. His diving and handling are top notch.

Howard is a beast, i think secretly they made him better than his stats because he was used for all the goalie mo cap! At least thats what I am putting some of his amazing saves down to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Aint played Ultimate team much this year but it felt very arcade like compared to career mode which i really hated.

Is it worth putting time into?

I played a lot of it last year and year before but it drove me mental at times which is why i turned away from it this year.

I think its either something you are into or you are not. Its guaranteed to drive you mental again if it has before as theres nothing new to it, same mechanic and gameplay is a bit faster than seasons as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Axwell wrote: »
    I think its either something you are into or you are not. Its guaranteed to drive you mental again if it has before as theres nothing new to it, same mechanic and gameplay is a bit faster than seasons as usual.

Balls! :pac:

I really want to enjoy it but if its gonna annoy me as much at times as the last two did i dunno....

The whole pes thing is making me question everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

messing about on futhead trying to come with up a team to make. i want a decent hybrid so made this what ya think?

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/8911819/

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

alwald wrote: »
    For the PL team I would get rid of Barkley and replace him with Fabregas as he will deliver passes and his shooting from distance is unbelievable, Will replace the empty CM spot with either Paulinho or Lampard, in fact because they are not too expensive I can even rotate.

The Bundesliga team I will introduce Gundogan instead of Sahin.

Lampard is cheap and I find him to be excellent. Gets a lot of goals and his free kicks are excellent. Passing is class too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Went for the first time ever with a Bundesliga team playing 4-4-2 with Reus up front with Lewandowski and Ribery/Robben on the wings.
    Reus I have to say is an absolute beast who's belting in goals, penalties, free kicks etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

made a cheap BPL team and absolutely love it.
    Ospina
    Rafael Caulker Lovren/Davies Shaw
    Blind/Song
    Markovic Januzaj
    Sessegnon
    Diouf Vargas/Ideye

Advertisement