Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I played 2 matches without receiving any coins, contacted the customer service and was told that they are aware about this issue and it's in a work in progress stage. The guy offered me a gold pack as compensation for the 2 matches and future matches until this issue is resolved, obviously I said yes :D.

Got a crap pack with contracts as the 3 rare cards :eek:, coincidence or not I am not sure but fair play for offering the gold pack, Now I need to find a way to get coins from now on :).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

My Premier League team is paying very nicely. Lukaku is a giant. He's scored 12 and assisted 7 in 8 games for me. Remy has 11 and 4 assists in the same number of games.

Coutinho is a lovely little player but his stamina is shocking. Bale in Fifa 13 bad. He has about 85 energy after 2 games. 3 goals and 11 assists in 8 games makes up for it.

I think Schurrle will be my first upgrade. Anyone use him?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Keno wrote: »
    My Premier League team is paying very nicely. Lukaku is a giant. He's scored 12 and assisted 7 in 8 games for me. Remy has 11 and 4 assists in the same number of games.

Coutinho is a lovely little player but his stamina is shocking. Bale in Fifa 13 bad. He has about 85 energy after 2 games. 3 goals and 11 assists in 8 games makes up for it.

Schurrle is the best player ive had, awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Keno wrote: »

Yep, he's brilliant. Have him at left wing in a 4-3-3, right footed with 83 shooting and 85 long shots, perfect for cutting in and shooting.

J. Marston wrote: »
    [/B]
    Yep, he's brilliant. Have him at left wing in a 4-3-3, right footed with 83 shooting and 85 long shots, perfect for cutting in and shooting.

Is there any comparable player to him thats resonably priced?

• Advertisement

Is there any comparable player to him thats resonably priced?

Nasri is similar in that he's a left mid, right footed and has decent shooting. Much slower though.

Prefer Eriksen to Carzola and Nasri

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Any opinions on who the best reasonably priced BPL CB is? I'm playing a 4-3-3 with Koscielny as the other centre back. I'm basically looking at Rojo, Mangala, Cahill, or anyone you may suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nedum Onouha

Any opinions on who the best reasonably priced BPL CB is? I'm playing a 4-3-3 with Koscielny as the other centre back. I'm basically looking at Rojo, Mangala, Cahill, or anyone you may suggest.
    Vertonghen.
    Kells... wrote: »
    Nedum Onouha

url-17.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Got Jesus Navas at RM for my Prem team! Markovich out, def got my money's worth. Focusing on the back line for now, need a new CB and RB.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

The price diff between PS and Xbox this year is bonkers. IF costa is almost 3 times as expensive... crazy stuff.

Leighton Baines in LB, Enrique sold.
    Aaron Ramsey in CDM, Sandro sold.

Won the Div.4 title with nothing to spare, yet to play in Div.3, should be fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I played an online game last night and it was stop starting for the entire game. Like it literally must have taken the guts of an hour to play the game as it was basically operating in slow motion. I had played 2 games before that that were perfect. I have no idea why I didnt just quit! Ended up loosing 3-1 anyways!

It was on the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Last night I was playing against some dude who spent the whole game passing back to his goalkeeper and driving lobbed through balls up the pitch over my defence. Disgusted to say he won 3-2.
    Difficult to stop when you have 2 centre backs rated in the low 60s up against Javi Hernendez and Carlos Vela. So annoying that the game has these ridiculous aspects to it, rewarding bad players :(

There really should be a massive penalty to a players ability if you play him out of position.

Tired of playing people who stick Aubameyang up front yet he still plays like God.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

J. Marston wrote: »
    There really should be a massive penalty to a players ability if you play him out of position.

Tired of playing people who stick Aubameyang up front yet he still plays like God.

You can change him to rf...just not an out and out st...hes if is as st aswell...he is a god...for me anyway

I play reus as lf...epic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

D_turbo wrote: »
    I play reus as lf...epic

I have Reus as LF and Robben as RF in my bundesliga team and it works a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

x43r0 wrote: »
    I have Reus as LF and Robben as RF in my bundesliga team and it works a treat

Pace dribbling and shooting ti burn...iv reus and lewindosdki...

Just can get the funds for robbren...no matter how many packs i hope hes in ha

30th minute I was 3-0 down, ended up with a 7-4 win! Result! :D

2-0-1 in Division 3 now, going for at least holding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Decided to play this again and kill another controller, needing a win from the last game to win div 7 and it disconnects as I'm winning 2-1 :(

But wait, hold on, what's this? I actually get the win lol. First time for everything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Sebastian Giovinco is god. If anyone has a Serie A team i highly recommend getting him and putting the hunter card on. Extremely high acceleration, very high dribbling, 4 star weak foot and skill moves. He weaves through the toughest defences and has scored 99 goals in 91 games for me with 37 assists. He's also got the capacity to do this........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

TheNumpty wrote: »
    Sebastian Giovinco is god. If anyone has a Serie A team i highly recommend getting him and putting the hunter card on. Extremely high acceleration, very high dribbling, 4 star weak foot and skill moves. He weaves through the toughest defences and has scored 99 goals in 91 games for me with 37 assists. He's also got the capacity to do this........

You should also tell us how Ibarbo is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

The only reason I mentioned Giovinco is that I've barely seen him in Serie A teams I've played against. He's a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

TheNumpty wrote: »
    The only reason I mentioned Giovinco is that I've barely seen him in Serie A teams I've played against. He's a bargain.

I remember two years ago when he was a winger in the game he was class! Would rip any team apart. Never played him in the middle though last year or so. His stats where reduced certain amount as well.

Bought Hart and Zabaleta for the Prem Team! Rocking an 82 overall now, which isn't half bad.

The shopping list now includes Cech, Koschielny, Schurrle, Ozil, Remy and Walcott... How hard can it be..? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Went a bit mad there this evening and decided to sell off my anyone in EPL or Bundesliga squads who were worth much (Aguero, Di Maria, Sturridge, Rooney, Hazard, Toure, Kompany, Sanchez, Fabregas, Reus, Robben, Neuer, Lahm).

I decided to put the coins into building the best La Liga squad I could without Ronaldo and Messi (I had about 2.2 million coins to work with)

329256.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If I sell everything in my trade pile, I would have about 1.5m. Tempted to build a similar team to yourself. Looks nice :)

What a team! I added up what I paid for my squad, came to 97k :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How much was Neymar? I'd love to have him in my team. Personally, I wouldn't care if the rest of the squad were made up from Elche, Cordoba, or Rayo Vallecano, I'd just be happy for having Neymar. :pac:

Advertisement