Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

200k last time I looked? But yeah he is seriously good!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

miralize wrote: »
    200k last time I looked? But yeah he is seriously good!

I best start saving now then!! :D :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Think I had best start dumping IF De Gea from my portfolio given he's highly likely to get another IF this week. Have 8 I need to shift quickly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Neymar has gone up a good bit.I have him and play him in this squad.

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/9738613/

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

When Ibra lost his 5 star skills, I was hoping he'd be somewhat affordable. But nope.

Been using Totti as a CAM in a 3-5-2 Serie A team. So slow but so good. 11 goals and 7 assists in 13 games.

• Advertisement

Is he worth the 600k?

Ronaldo seems to keep rising rather than even holding steady :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I'm new to this trading business, but with people speculating a special card coming out for Messi next week (or just another IF card) is there going to be a crash in the market? And if that's the case is it best to hold off buying any players for the purposes of trading till then or will it make much of a difference?

I'm new to this trading business, but with people speculating a special card coming out for Messi next week (or just another IF card) is there going to be a crash in the market? And if that's the case is it best to hold off buying any players for the purposes of trading till then or will it make much of a difference?

Yeah. I'd imagine everyone will be trying to drop a lot on packs when it comes out, so I'd wait if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah. I'd imagine everyone will be trying to drop a lot on packs when it comes out, so I'd wait if you can.

What's the best day to buy packs to get Messi IF do you think? I am asking because I have a feeling that From Friday to Sunday packs are better than other days....

Anyone have experience of a French League team? Looking at it, everyone but Ibra seems incredibly cheap for their rating....

vnCjY4p.png

Have 200k to fill in those spots; Matudi is 110k, Silva is 50k, Aurier is 21k. Until I can afford Ibra, I've heard good things about IF Lacazette (at 65k-ish).

All the other players were round 6k or so, which seems amazing for the rating they are at....

• Advertisement

alwald wrote: »
    What's the best day to buy packs to get Messi IF do you think? I am asking because I have a feeling that From Friday to Sunday packs are better than other days....

Personally, I wouldn't bother.

Even as someone who buys packs here and there (and I've not for weeks now_, it's going to be a super ultra crazy rare card; might be cheaper to do a lotto ticket and you'll have more chance of hitting the jack pot :P

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Think I had best start dumping IF De Gea from my portfolio given he's highly likely to get another IF this week. Have 8 I need to shift quickly :D

You can rest easy, I doubt he'll get a SIF card this week. If they had kept a clean sheet I would say possibly but Giroud's goal probably means that it won't happen. I think Andrea Consigli is a cert for the goalkeeper IF this week. He saved a penalty and kept a clean sheet in Sassuolo's away win against Torino.

Is he worth the 600k?

Ronaldo seems to keep rising rather than even holding steady :(

Ibra is well worth the money he can do thing that no other player that I have used can do

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Got to division 2! 3 games played, leaving me with 4 points after a win, draw and loss.

Bought Koshielny and sold Rojo. Need a new striker so I'm eyeing up Remy to replace Welbeck, who's still my top scorer :D Walcott, Ozil and Schurrle all still on the list.

Got to division 2! 3 games played, leaving me with 4 points after a win, draw and loss.

Bought Koshielny and sold Rojo. Need a new striker so I'm eyeing up Remy to replace Welbeck, who's still my top scorer :D Walcott, Ozil and Schurrle all still on the list.

Depends on the price but Vargas is some striker anytime I come up against him I dread him.You could play a 4321 with LF and RF and a ST

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I made Division 1 like 5 days ago and have only played two games. It is such a sweat fest.

After struggling to even survive in Div 3 for the last while, this team managed to get me 5 wins on the trot in it, and won the first easily enough in Div 2 as well :eek:

S2CNsuc.png

Cavani got 4 goals in 6 games. Lacazette the same. Lavezzi got me three.

Star man though is Aurier who is a monster. Just powers people off the ball and is able to distribute it with so much ease. The main thing is that, finally, I feel as if I have a dominating and effective midfield....

Have enough to get Ibra. Not sure if I want to upset a winning formula though :P

Depends on the price but Vargas is some striker anytime I come up against him I dread him.You could play a 4321 with LF and RF and a ST

I've go him, and yeah he can be dangerous around the box :) right now I've got Vargas, Benteke, Balotelli and Welbeck, so I think Welbeck is facing the chop :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

After struggling to even survive in Div 3 for the last while, this team managed to get me 5 wins on the trot in it, and won the first easily enough in Div 2 as

It'd bloody want to with the cost! Matuidi alone = My two squads with 30k left over :pac:
    Have enough to get Ibra. Not sure if I want to upset a winning formula though :P

Give me the money. I know a Nigerian prince who can increase it ten fold within 5 working days.

Walcott with Catalyst bagged for 7,800, Mirallas up for sale! Slowly improving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

theres a new patch which fixes player positioning and lobbed through balls so hopefully no kick off glitch and you cant walk past keepers :)

and you can also give player instructions in the squad menu now and it will be saved instead of doing it before every match

gonna hop on now and see how it plays :)

theres a new patch which fixes player positioning and lobbed through balls so hopefully no kick off glitch and you cant walk past keepers :)

and you can also give player instructions in the squad menu now and it will be saved instead of doing it before every match

gonna hop on now and see how it plays :)

This sounds too good to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

J. Marston wrote: »
    This sounds too good to be true.

ive tried a few games and hav'nt conceded from tip but did concede a stupid peno and keepers seems a little bit better but not much

now hope the fix the high pressure abusers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

x43r0 wrote: »
    Went a bit mad there this evening and decided to sell off my anyone in EPL or Bundesliga squads who were worth much (Aguero, Di Maria, Sturridge, Rooney, Hazard, Toure, Kompany, Sanchez, Fabregas, Reus, Robben, Neuer, Lahm).

I decided to put the coins into building the best La Liga squad I could without Ronaldo and Messi (I had about 2.2 million coins to work with)

329256.png

My La Liga Team -

fifa.jpg

Bale, Ramos and Neymar would fit right in.

However, since getting the promotion to division one I'm finding I've lost a certain amount of interest in the game.

Up to Division 2 but I'm done with Divisions after I finish my current one. Complete pain in the ass, must be 4 or 5 games in a row where I've faced some combination of Emenike, Musa and Doumbia.

Cretins.

Edit: Make it 6 in a row. This guy has thrown in Ibarbo for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So looking to replace Ramsey at CAM in my bpl team.

Toure or Di Maria ??

Or ignore both of them and get in Reus to sub on instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

So looking to replace Ramsey at CAM in my bpl team.

Toure or Di Maria ??

Or ignore both of them and get in Reus to sub on instead?

All great options. I love toure but he's better used in a CM or CDM role

For CAM you're better off with one of the other two

x43r0 wrote: »
    All great options. I love toure but he's better used in a CM or CDM role

For CAM you're better off with one of the other two

Not liking Ramsey at all Fer seems to do a better job there. I have 397,000 to spend and looking for a big name player in my bpl team.

I am playing 4-1-2-1-2

Benteke Welbeck
    Ramsey
    Varela Wallcot
    Matic
    Shaw Rojo Onuha Rafeal
    De Gea

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Not liking Ramsey at all Fer seems to do a better job there. I have 397,000 to spend and looking for a big name player in my bpl team.

I am playing 4-1-2-1-2

Benteke Welbeck
    Ramsey
    Varela Wallcot
    Matic
    Shaw Rojo Onuha Rafeal
    De Gea

try rooney. have him as cam with falcao and rvp up front

• Advertisement

try rooney. have him as cam with falcao and rvp up front

Actually i never taught of Rooney has great stats for a CAM and would save money.

Im thinking about the market crash theres talking of happening this week as well.

As anyone played with Schurrle ? Thinking of him as well as another cheaper option. I have Depay on the bench but unsure of how i feel about him right now.

Advertisement