Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

theres a new patch which fixes player positioning and lobbed through balls so hopefully no kick off glitch and you cant walk past keepers :)

and you can also give player instructions in the squad menu now and it will be saved instead of doing it before every match

gonna hop on now and see how it plays :)

Hope this fixes my CB's loitering at the edge of my penalty area when defending a corner, get back in the six yard box ya blert!

Is this down for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Liamalone wrote: »
    Is this down for anyone else?

Was playing up til 20 minutes ago with no bother.

Anyways, held division 2 again. Stevie G just wasn't doing it for me in CDM so I sold him on, got Matic with Catalyst as a replacement. Yet to play with him, but hopefully he'll be better than his predecessor :D

Bought Remy with Deadeye, sold Welbeck who was definitely the best return for coins I ever had :)

Liamalone wrote: »
    Hope this fixes my CB's loitering at the edge of my penalty area when defending a corner, get back in the six yard box ya blert!

Bollocks to this! I'm a right lazy git, I play the same formation time and time again - since mankind became what it is as a matter of fact. Somehow though, not all the time but most of the time, one of my fecking CB's will do what I've complained about above :( If they do it once then that's them doing it all game and vice versa.

Was it fixed? Mmmmm, guess :(

Edit: it wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So i tried a few different players last night. Diego Costa is not worth the coins for me slow and does nothing other then stay up front. I had him in a two man attack and he was useless.

Rooney as a cam went missing far to often he did the same funny enough last year!.

Cabella as cam so far eh hes cheap so ill keep him. Cazorla at LM! is one the biggest screw ups this year he was one of my favorite players last season at cam hes awful now. I even switched him to cam to see and hes not the player he was last season.

Di Maria seemed really good for the short time i tried him out scored a long range goal in his first attack and overall got forward very well from midfield.

Didnt try Reus or Toure out im waiting for the market to crash a bit first.

Actually opened one those 15k packs last night for the sake of it got IF Isco and another discard one so 70,000 odd was nice profit!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Cazorla at LM! is one the biggest screw ups this year he was one of my favorite players last season at cam hes awful now. I even switched him to cam to see and hes not the player he was last season.

He's a shocking LM alright! I've Eriksen there too and he poses a much more dangerous threat when running at backs :) Selling Santi to get Schurrle asap!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

De Gea got his SIF.

Phew. Glad I sold up :P

So new team.

Benteke and lukaku up front 3 in midfield matic Di Maria and yaya.

Montero and Coleman as full backs.
    Cahill rojo and onuhoa at CB.

De Gea in goals.

Really enjoying the team so far very physical matic and toure are rocks.

De Gea is much better than Howard I find as well.

Having Doumbia and Emmeneke on the bench comes in handy to! Leroy Fer is incredibly solid first team / back up player to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I generally only stick to one squad throughout a FUT lifespan and this year I've a Serie A team. Holding my own in Division 1 but i'm nowhere near as good at FIFA as I used to be but I will say, learn how to chip. The amount of goals I score in Division 1 against really tough defenses is insane by chipping.

I play the 4-3-2-1 formation with the LF and RF. The two strikers I alternate between are Tevez and Ibarbo.

Anyone tried out the 2nd IF Tevez yet? Im contemplating throwing a few coins at the him for the craic. Ive 430k just sitting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    De Gea got his SIF.

Phew. Glad I sold up :P

Genuinely gobsmacked at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Anyone use silva as a lw? Thinking about getting him or shurrle?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

rottie 11 wrote: »
    Anyone use silva as a lw? Thinking about getting him or shurrle?

I use him as an LF. He's excellent for me, scores goals for fun.

jebforever wrote: »
    I use him as an LF. He's excellent for me, scores goals for fun.

Would love hazard but 2 expensive. Will get silva so hes fairly cheap tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Would love hazard but 2 expensive. Will get silva so hes fairly cheap tbh

No pace though?

Mongo wrote: »
    No pace though?

Ya thats the problem, have willian as rw so plenty pace there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Really struggling to find a team I like. Had a german team mixed with a few spanish players but got sick of that and now back to an english team. I've only about 60,000 coins though, anyone got any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Shanee. wrote: »
    Really struggling to find a team I like. Had a german team mixed with a few spanish players but got sick of that and now back to an english team. I've only about 60,000 coins though, anyone got any ideas?

Serie A is best value for money.

Can someone tell me how people have mixed league teams and stil have 100 chemistry? Its mixed nationalitys aswel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Can someone tell me how people have mixed league teams and stil have 100 chemistry? Its mixed nationalitys aswel?

http://www.futhead.com/guides/32/fut14-chemistry-guide-part-1/

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Got 3 black friday packs...van persie. Benzema. Chielli. Gotze. Muller. Manzukic. Isco. Lucas. Matic and if Hilton.

Sold them all to the fund the italian side.

Market has gone to **** so grwat2 value to be had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

How long are the promo packs up for?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

Crazy cheap prices for Serie A players! Managed to get Chiellini, Ibarbo, Gervinho, Guarin, Pirlo and Ashley Cole for under 15k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Just bought Fifa UT Edition. Haven't a clue what it means. Anyone give a brief snyopsis?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

x43r0 wrote: »
    How long are the promo packs up for?

Think till midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Cjayses wrote: »
    Crazy cheap prices for Serie A players! Managed to get Chiellini, Ibarbo, Gervinho, Guarin, Pirlo and Ashley Cole for under 15k.

Ive been watching the price of IF Pogba over the last few days. Hes gone from 400k to 190k BIN.

Going to hold out a bit longer and see if he continues to drop.

Spent 35euro tonite on those special packs. Best player i got was dzeko , total waste of money. Been playin ut in the last 3 fifas and never got an IF player or any player worth over 10k coins. Anyone here get any better luck?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got one pack. Got Andy Carroll and that was it. A waste.

Have to admit, am disappointed with Ibrahimovic. Only 8 goals after 16 games, most of which were headers so he felt like an expensive Andy Carroll. Lacazette provided me a better rate of return.

Also noticed Hernandez had 15 in 16 for me (and 10 assists too, compared to two from Ibra). So gonna sell up Ibra and buy Bale and Neymar to flank Hernandez. Will still have 100k over to drop Rodriguez in behind him. Ibra was just not worth the cost :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Got one pack. Got Andy Carroll and that was it. A waste.

Have to admit, am disappointed with Ibrahimovic. Only 8 goals after 16 games, most of which were headers so he felt like an expensive Andy Carroll. Lacazette provided me a better rate of return.

Also noticed Hernandez had 15 in 16 for me (and 10 assists too, compared to two from Ibra). So gonna sell up Ibra and buy Bale and Neymar to flank Hernandez. Will still have 100k over to drop Rodriguez in behind him. Ibra was just not worth the cost :(

I find this can happen with expensive players with a lot of hype. We expect way to much from them when it's not happening you notice more than you would a cheaper player.

For example I brought in Di Maria and he just didn't fit in at all only two goals he scored were penos and had one assist! Tried him at cam and cm. Brought in Mata and straight away the difference was very clear who was better!

Sold Di Maria last night so! Tempted to try out sif De Gea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I got IF Pogba in my second jumbo pack and Sanchez in another

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Anyone? Anyone care to tell me about UT? :L Or how I can get these players I'm supposedly to get every week for 40 weeks?

Advertisement