Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

"An Exception was thrown while handling: Internal Server Error"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

My Web app says Ea Access Users dont have acces to the FUT HUB?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lord TSC wrote: »

Getting that now too!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Lord TSC wrote: »

Got that too. Haven't a clue what it means.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

not getting in for me getting a 502 proxy error. i'll try later might be better by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Back to how it was before it launched. Redirecting me to the coming soon page.

https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/512708244985245696

https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/512710845709561856

The latest seems it has been taken down again, but the people who got in are still in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Finical wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/512708244985245696

https://twitter.com/RobHodson_/status/512710845709561856

The latest seems it has been taken down again, but the people who got in are still in.

Why did I switch accounts! Deals galore :(

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭nostrils

anyone have any problems with the security code after logging in, keeps saying security code invalid even after just getting resent a new one

web app back up and got in first time. got 4 free packs on my main account. 2 gold packs and 2 all player packs. nothing special in them. gonna try other accounts and see.

and its down again for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'm in

Wish me luck

Got sweet fa

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

got shaqiri in my xbox packs

and vertongen in my ps packs

a pity cause ill be playing ps this year, so shaqiri is of little use :(

Still haven't been able to get in even once.....

got into most of my accounts now apart from 3 of them. 2 of them telling me i have no security question when i clearly do. the other is just saying servers down. got nothing of note in any of them so quick sold the lot and gunna transfer the coinage to my main account.

actually on second thoughts i wont brought a load varelas (lw for west brom used to play for porto) going for bout 350. i expect he should bump up to at least to 800 to 1k

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They've destroyed Di Natale :(.

Tried two of my accounts just keep getting that servers down message.

Meanwhile in the other room the brother is laughing his head off picking up deals left, right and centre. What a prick!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

SPent a few euro on packs, about 14€ i think,

Got Cavani, Bony, Cabella, Cazorla, Juan Fran, Manzukic, and few other Prem Players so ill build away with that for a while.

Cant access the FUT APP due to Ea access Trial doesnt have access even though i have the full game paid and downloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well my six hours is up. This is what I'm working with so far.

21derth.png

I'm pretty happy to be honest. Vlaar is slow but I need him to give VDS the 8 chem. At least he has 90 Strength! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I managed to get into the app briefly and open my packs. Nothing great. And now I can't get in again. Great!

Daily gifts are back though. So don't miss out on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I had FUT on the PS4 for FIFA 14 but getting it on XBOX One this year so I'm guessing I can't create an online account for FUT until I get my XBOX One?

• Advertisement

Best I got in my starting packs was Demichelis and Cambiasso, so I can start an old Argentinian PL team :P

How are people spending real money already? Is it logging into early access or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Thats a lie.

Not really, only reason I probably will is the Boards league. Pretty much skipped 14 as I got it as a present and traded it in a week later.

If things like scripting are as bad or worse than 14, I'm staying well away.

Got into early access. Dropped 30 quid on cards.carrying my luck over from previous games.

Did get Varane, Coleman and enough to have a decent PL team of 77-79s. And the 25k from quick sales should net me a decent starting team :P

Autorefreshed the page every 15 seconds from 12.40 to 2.30 and didn't even get in once. Can't login this morning after 20 mins of trying either.

Anybody else not been able to get onto the web app at least once?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

I just went on there to try get some players with my 1000 coins, this is my team so far from only spending 1000 coins and using my free players. Fairly decent, all i need is a PL manager for 100 chem.

a72c7b1f3d5c28a43d9fd21abbdbc9e1.png

Been on it all morning with no problems. Afraid to stop now :P

Current team I'm working with....
    De Gea
    Coleman - Skrtel - Terry - Shaw
    Schnelderlin
    Dembele - Lampard
    Barkley
    Bony - Lukaku

Premier League seems to have been nerfed pretty hard though. The majority of platers seem to be hovering round the 80 mark now :(

v3ttel wrote: »
    Autorefreshed the page every 15 seconds from 12.40 to 2.30 and didn't even get in once. Can't login this morning after 20 mins of trying either.

Anybody else not been able to get onto the web app at least once?

Yep same problem here. I keep getting the servers temporarily unavailable message when I know that's not the case because I can log into my brothers account instantly.

I tried two of my own accounts and no luck. So frustrating this is. :S

I need to stay off the app its making me wat to play properly and i cant until its out tuesday. Torturing me.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

How do you get into the app, im just getting some page about the mobile app for iphone/android coming soon when trying to get into it?

• Advertisement

How do you get into the app, im just getting some page about the mobile app for iphone/android coming soon when trying to get into it?

https://www.easports.com/au/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app

Advertisement