Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Anyone? Anyone care to tell me about UT? :L Or how I can get these players I'm supposedly to get every week for 40 weeks?

You get a pack a week , go to ut and then store and your packs should be there in "my packs"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

I have a question, I only started playing UT this year, how does everyone have so much coins? I win nearly every match but even then it's only about 10k per league, most of the teams I come up against are worth a few 100k. What am I missing?

I have a question, I only started playing UT this year, how does everyone have so much coins? I win nearly every match but even then it's only about 10k per league, most of the teams I come up against are worth a few 100k. What am I missing?

They are spending alot of money on packs i reckon . Or else they are playing 24/7

rottie 11 wrote: »
    They are spending alot of money on packs i reckon . Or else they are playing 24/7

So they buy coins online? Just find it weird that it's so widespread, most teams I play have a 20k striker and two 20k wingers, while my whole teams are usually worth 7k!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

So they buy coins online? Just find it weird that it's so widespread, most teams I play have a 20k striker and two 20k wingers, while my whole teams are usually worth 7k!

People can make a lot of money by trading aswell..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Don't forget to use the coin boosts too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

podgemk wrote: »
    People can make a lot of money by trading aswell..

This!

I spent a few quid on packs at the start to get a nice amount to start with and have well over 1.5m trading profit at this stage.

In fact for those looking for a great investment this week, carlos vela can be bought at 4.5k now. Over the next few days he's going to shoot up. I've him listed for 6kbin atm. I've invest about 600k in him. This weeks black friday has swamped the market with copies of cards. He's dropped loads but has scored a hat trick today. that means he'll be in next weeks TOTW. Which also means his card will be out of packs and he's getting advertised just by being in the totw.

If you get in early on a player you'll find that when the totw is spoiled at about 3 on wednesday the price jumps really quickly. And even if you miss that spot (I wasn't able to get on and list on wednesday this week and i'd invested in Carvajal) they'll still sell for profit over the weekend. All my carvajals (about 130) sold yesterday for 2.5k. I bought them for 1.2k.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've got about 2.2m between players and coins.

Bought packs early on to get coins starting off, but for me now, it's flipping IF cards. Have 9 IF Kroos cards in my trade pile at the moment, each moving for 150k. Thats about 50k above actual market value, but cause I put them all up at once, I tend to catch people once a day where they just check quickly, see 10 the same price range and think it's what the price should be.

Selling one a day for 50k profit. Over weekends, it tends to be 2/3 a day....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Is there any way to do a giveaway of my players/coins?

I'm on 360 and haven't played in months and don't see myself playing soon.

Don't have xbl either but I'm assuming it can be done online?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Have the UT edition, what do I get from it? And how do I activate it???

• Advertisement

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    This!

I spent a few quid on packs at the start to get a nice amount to start with and have well over 1.5m trading profit at this stage.

In fact for those looking for a great investment this week, carlos vela can be bought at 4.5k now. Over the next few days he's going to shoot up. I've him listed for 6kbin atm. I've invest about 600k in him. This weeks black friday has swamped the market with copies of cards. He's dropped loads but has scored a hat trick today. that means he'll be in next weeks TOTW. Which also means his card will be out of packs and he's getting advertised just by being in the totw.

If you get in early on a player you'll find that when the totw is spoiled at about 3 on wednesday the price jumps really quickly. And even if you miss that spot (I wasn't able to get on and list on wednesday this week and i'd invested in Carvajal) they'll still sell for profit over the weekend. All my carvajals (about 130) sold yesterday for 2.5k. I bought them for 1.2k.

So just to be clear, when people say trading they mean buying en masse and then waiting till price goes up and sell for a profit? I get that but I don't get where the money came from at the start, aren't packs pretty expensive?

So just to be clear, when people say trading they mean buying en masse and then waiting till price goes up and sell for a profit? I get that but I don't get where the money came from at the start, aren't packs pretty expensive?

You can buy packs with money, u buy fifa points and buy packs outa them. I dont buy packs with coins ever

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Got fifa yesterday, just redeemed the code. Now where do I get my Gold Pack???

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭podgemk

I havent spent any money on the game at all and through trading ive got myself a good team and almost 200k to spare. My friend has 2 good teams and 300k to spare. It can be done but you need serious patience.

Played 4 games tonite and all of them were unplayable over lag, is it happening to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

I've played 4 games since last night and won all of them and then i get disconnected and it says i disconnected?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Just opened 5 Promo packs: Di Maria, Lewandowski, Reus, Chiellini, Emineke :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

x43r0 wrote: »
    Just opened 5 Promo packs: Di Maria, Lewandowski, Reus, Chiellini, Emineke :eek:
    I opened 4 yesterday and the best I got was Subotic! FFS!

Opened one, got nothing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Back down to div.3 I go :( still saving for Oscar, need to get rid of Carzola too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Back down to div.3 I go :( still saving for Oscar, need to get rid of Carzola too.

There's no other LM/LW for a BPL team really other Schurle or Hazard? Pace is so important in this game that Carzola, Nasri, Silva aren't that effective I find?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Mongo wrote: »
    There's no other LM/LW for a BPL team really other Schurle or Hazard? Pace is so important in this game that Carzola, Nasri, Silva aren't that effective I find?

Eriksen is decent,

Eriksen is decent,

I'm cycling between Eriksen and Santi every 2nd or 3rd match, depending on fitness. Much rather Eriksen, I'll swap Santi for Schurrle when funds allow!

Anyone use Suarez?

Have Bale and Neymar either side of Hernandez at the moment, but also have 800k so tempted to try him. Or Benzema who always does well against me :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone use Suarez?

Have Bale and Neymar either side of Hernandez at the moment, but also have 800k so tempted to try him. Or Benzema who always does well against me :rolleyes:

I have him up front with Benzema. He feels like he's better than Benzema but they're stats are surprisingly similar when I checked

For the price difference, Benzema is better value but if you have the coins, Suarez is fun to use

Started using Emineke and Jackson Martinez up front and I have to say it's the best front two combo I've ever played with. If they played in the BPL they'd probably be a hell of a lot more expensive to buy.

Yet to play someone with a team rated higher than 82 that is actually good and I'm in division 2 now after 8 consecutive promotions.

Tragic start to division 3, scraped 4 points out of 4 games.

Mangala and Cahill bought, Skrtel and Sakho sold in in an attempt to tighten up the back 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

The new update has ruined the game. My pace has been destroyed.

Keno wrote: »
    The new update has ruined the game. My pace has been destroyed.

Whats happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Whats happened?

The new patch has slowed the game down, except for defenders. Every defender and their mother can catch up to the fast strikers and wingers now.

Advertisement