Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Got torn a new one there by a team using Tevez and Ibarbo up front. Almost impossible to muscle them off the ball :mad:

Otherwise though I've dropped Benzema and pushed Neymar and Bale up to join Suarez in a front 3 and it's working a treat!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gizabeer wrote: »
    whats the rest of your team like ? have u a link? cheers

Main team:
    cGvkQJS.png

Secondary team:
    2q9DzTU.png

Struggling in Div 1 first time through but hoping to survive it. Also have 1.1m that I'm trying to turn into 1.8m for Messi. Also should probably do some chem cards too...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Struggling in Div 1 first time through but hoping to survive it. Also have 1.1m that I'm trying to turn into 1.8m for Messi. Also should probably do some chem cards too...

Wherever you're getting Messi for 1.8m let me know so I can grab one too!

Best I can see on futbin is 2.2m

x43r0 wrote: »
    Wherever you're getting Messi for 1.8m let me know so I can grab one too!

Best I can see on futbin is 2.2m

Hmm, last I checked, Futhead had him round 1.8m. Ach, another 400k I guess :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

I made a MLS team and its great fun to pay with. Hurtado and Mattocks upfront have beaten some decent teams with IF and legends. In Div 3 now finally after playing in Div 4 so many times only to stay in the division. Won games and then I get disconnected and lose the match, it's so annoying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Getting fed up with this melarkey, you win a hard fought game, it finishes and the replays roll only for it to disconnect when you push a button :( aaaaargh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

If you come up against a team called Huragan quit, he has a celtic kit and a real Madrid crest... Watched every replay in the game in playing with him, pauses it and waits the 30 seconds at half time too, he isn't a bad player and beat me pretty handy had his keeper take a penalty. Grade A cock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    If you come up against a team called Huragan quit, he has a celtic kit and a real Madrid crest... Watched every replay in the game in playing with him, pauses it and waits the 30 seconds at half time too, he isn't a bad player and beat me pretty handy had his keeper take a penalty. Grade A cock.

Plenty of them out there, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Secondary team:
    2q9DzTU.png

How do you find toulalan? Sticks out like a sore thumb there as the worst in game player, think he has only 55 pace.

Also, I decided to venture from my 10k teams and splurged on Cavani, my god it is difficult to get him into a full chemistry team without having three quarters of the team PSG.

Edit: Do'h thats not Toulalan. Brain fart.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Has anyone got any good players they would suggest for a Barclays Premier League team? Is Diego Costa worth the 62k coins, is he much of an upgrade on RvP or Sturridge?

3MeHtJk.png

• Advertisement

Arciphel wrote: »
    Has anyone got any good players they would suggest for a Barclays Premier League team? Is Diego Costa worth the 62k coins, is he much of an upgrade on RvP or Sturridge?

Diego Costa is very very good I have to say, bought him last week and he's been banging in goals for me, I play him beside Remy too. It's his physicality that sets him apart, he doesn't get pushed off the ball easily.

I'd take Oscar and Ramires out if I were you as their workrates don't really fit in to that formation. I always think you should have either both midfielders to have medium-medium work rates or one to have high attacking and one to have high defensive. I play a 4-1-2-1-2 with either Matic or Fellaini in behind as a CDM and Mata or Ozil as a CAM and it's worked very well for me.

Finally saved up enough for the big man. Next target is Ronaldo

Any thoughts on a better formation for this? I don't want to drop any of the front 4 and I want to keep Khedira and Busquets in the CDM slots. I'd prefer a back 3 but it's hard to work in a back 3 with two CDMs and keep Bale + Neymar up the pitch (i.e. not in the RM/LM spots)

331557.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Zico-PES

Finally saved up enough for the big man. Next target is Ronaldo

Any thoughts on a better formation for this? I don't want to drop any of the front 4 and I want to keep Khedira and Busquets in the CDM slots. I'd prefer a back 3 but it's hard to work in a back 3 with two CDMs and keep Bale + Neymar up the pitch (i.e. not in the RM/LM spots)

331557.PNG

Holy sh1t!
    What a team. Do you trade a lot?

Zico-PES wrote: »
    Holy sh1t!
    What a team. Do you trade a lot?

Not really, I just spend too much on packs and make the coins back from selling the big players I get that I don't want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Not really, I just spend too much on packs and make the coins back from selling the big players I get that I don't want

you must spend 100s

byrneg28 wrote: »
    you must spend 100s

Yeah to afford Neymar, Bale and Suarez would take fackin ages unless you packed in form Ronaldo or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

byrneg28 wrote: »
    you must spend 100s

you only need one pack to get lucky. he got 94 messi and courtois in the one 7.5k regular pack. courtois is better than most cards people ever get, but he got him in the same pack as 5m+ messi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I guess it must be true about the people with really great teams generally not being the best players.

I just played this team and won 3-0. And then right after played this team and won 4-1. Although I am only in Division 6. Ridiculous teams though.

Not playing at the moment, so have sold up most of my teams and am trading. Trade pile is now worth about 2.4m if everything sells. Ronaldo is so close now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

you only need one pack to get lucky. he got 94 messi and courtois in the one 7.5k regular pack. courtois is better than most cards people ever get, but he got him in the same pack as 5m+ messi

Yeah but, he's got at least these so far in packs, which is either really lucky, or a hell of a lot of packs and money, and I don't think anyone can be this lucky.

IF Messi
    IF Pogba
    IF Lahm
    Sanchez
    Di Maria
    Lewandowksi
    Reus
    Neymar
    Lewandowski
    Iniesta.

Nobody is that lucky imo.

• Advertisement

I have spent a nice bit on packs to be fair

I ended up selling Messi yesterday because I couldn't seem to get the best out of him for some reason. I guess he doesn't my playstyle

Bought Ronaldo with the money from Messi (plus a little more) and I find him much better for me. Playing him up front with Suarez

Question actually - Does playing Ronaldo (LW) in the ST position dumb down his stats due to not having full chemistry??

I have spent a nice bit on packs to be fair

I ended up selling Messi yesterday because I couldn't seem to get the best out of him for some reason. I guess he doesn't my playstyle

Bought Ronaldo with the money from Messi (plus a little more) and I find him much better for me. Playing him up front with Suarez

Question actually - Does playing Ronaldo (LW) in the ST position dumb down his stats due to not having full chemistry??

My understanding is that you need the player 10 chemistry to avail of the boost be that basic, catalyst, hunter etc. There's also a small boost for every player for having 100 team chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Played this team on Sunday night. Top La Liga starting 11 but the nice bench caught my eye.

fifa2.jpg

Was nice to get the win!

fifa3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I have this message in my webapp "errormessage.loginfail.header", on the PS4 I can't log and play ultimate team or any online feature of the game :(, would you know how to fix this?

I contacted the EA sport technical support via chat and they asked me to send an email as they can't help me, they said that this happens when they find out that you are using bots or buying coins, the thing is I have never bought any coins nor have I used any bots.

I think it's related to the fact that I bought the game on the US store :(, so any help would be more than appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

alwald wrote: »
    I have this message in my webapp "errormessage.loginfail.header", on the PS4 I can't log and play ultimate team or any online feature of the game :(, would you know how to fix this?

I contacted the EA sport technical support via chat and they asked me to send an email as they can't help me, they said that this happens when they find out that you are using bots or buying coins, the thing is I have never bought any coins nor have I used any bots.

I think it's related to the fact that I bought the game on the US store :(, so any help would be more than appreciated.

I brought mine through the us store and works fine so wouldn't say it's that.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

VeVeX wrote: »
    Played this team on Sunday night. Top La Liga starting 11 but the nice bench caught my eye.

fifa2.jpg

Was nice to get the win!

fifa3.jpg

Honestly, how much money would it take to afford all of those players??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Mongo wrote: »
    Honestly, how much money would it take to afford all of those players??

I'd say you have the guts of 13-15M coins in that squad. That's a hell of a lot of trading/packs/luck/money.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

VeVeX wrote: »
    I'd say you have the guts of 13-15M coins in that squad. That's a hell of a lot of trading/packs/luck/money.

Must be a good few hundred quid? I've opened a decent amount of packs in my time and the best I've ever gotten has been Tomas Muller and he's worth sweet FA

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

anyone tried benteke? utter **** for me. balo is god

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

bicboy6666 wrote: »
    anyone tried benteke? utter **** for me. balo is god

I found him good. 52 goals in 39 games

Advertisement