Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

How is Sau for Italian team?
    Anybody find him good?
    Better than Di Natale or Rossi?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If anyone wants an easy enough profit maker, IF Isco is doing really well for me. Buying for 50-55k, selling easily for 88-90k. :)

Trade pile combined with coins I have is now worth about 3m. Have enough to get Messi or Ronaldo, but think I'll keep going now and try to get both :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Lord TSC wrote: »
    If anyone wants an easy enough profit maker, IF Isco is doing really well for me. Buying for 50-55k, selling easily for 88-90k. :)

Trade pile combined with coins I have is now worth about 3m. Have enough to get Messi or Ronaldo, but think I'll keep going now and try to get both :pac:

Depends on your play style but I found Ronaldo way more effective than Messi FWIW

Or you could buy a legend - way more fun IMO :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

What are peoples strategies for building a team? Going for mostly Spanish league players?

Gits_bone wrote: »
    What are peoples strategies for building a team? Going for mostly Spanish league players?

I did a BPL team at first, then a Bundesliga one but soled them both and built a La Liga one which I am using now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Gits_bone wrote: »

Don't really focus on leagues when building a team, I make a lot of Hybrid's to fit in players I like from various leagues.. Currently using:

4-3-3(5)

Neuer
    IF Carvajal, Benatia, Boateng, Filipe Luiz,
    - Lahm, -
    Rodrigues, Ramires,

Bale, Benzema, Schurlle.

Probably my favourite team to use ever in any FUT's

Bought IF Rodriguez the other day for 240k and just shipped him on there for 290k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

My Isco's aren't selling at 60k haha

Kells... wrote: »
    My Isco's aren't selling at 60k haha

I've sold 5 today at 88k :P
    At 60k, you're probably between two brackets of people who will buy at it's cheapest (round 50-55k) and people who do a quick check, see 85-90k and search for that price range.

Are yours LM/LW/LF?

• Advertisement

Kells... wrote: »
    Are yours LM/LW/LF?

Mix, mix of fresh and used as well, mix of chem styles.

I have one left and I just want him bloody gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Trying to ship IF Welbeck for 76k been two days now and still no sale. Bought him on a bid for 66k. You guys think I should go lower or higher on the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

anyone tried any bpl silvers? recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

bicboy6666 wrote: »
    anyone tried any bpl silvers? recommendations?

I use this squad

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/13075938/

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

haha sick. i only have 50k to play with. can looks sick really want to try him howd he play for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

bicboy6666 wrote: »
    haha sick. i only have 50k to play with. can looks sick really want to try him howd he play for you?

Really good the 4 star skills and weakfoot make such a difference

If you are on PSN here is a squad you could build for around 50K
    http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/13079076/

God, Suarez is easily the best striker I have ever used. Only weakness is his strength but so fast and can score from anywhere. Utterly amazing.

Of course, helps when he has Ronaldo and Bale either side of him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭eggy81

God, Suarez is easily the best striker I have ever used. Only weakness is his strength but so fast and can score from anywhere. Utterly amazing.

Of course, helps when he has Ronaldo and Bale either side of him :P

Odd. His strength is a strength in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Am beyond useless at investing like that, but really should read up on it and try.

Things have changed.. :pac:

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Things have changed.. :pac:

Hehe, no one is as surprised as me. After three years of utter **** teams and struggling through Div 4, it's a brand new game and experience being able to build nearly any team I want at the moment.
    eggy81 wrote: »
    Odd. His strength is a strength in real life.

Found he was being pushed round a bit too often, but his speed and positioning usually means that no one can get near him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Just got relegated because of ****ty Eircom internet. Raging.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

What game mode is most popular in UT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

A friend of mine landed Messi in a pack yesterday, he has a liga team with average players and is unsure what to do now, here are his options:
    A- keep Messi, be patient and build a good team around him
    B- sell Messi and spend all the money in packs and hope to land IF players and/or expensive players
    C-sell messi and invest in players and go down the trading route

Which option would you choose?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

alwald wrote: »
    A friend of mine landed Messi in a pack yesterday, he has a liga team with average players and is unsure what to do now, here are his options:
    B- sell Messi and spend all the money in packs and hope to land IF players and/or expensive players

I know I'm not speaking from experience, but from what I've read on here the "B" route should be ruled out immediately. Apparently, it's a waste of good coins spending them on packs. (Again, just going by what I read in here)

Personally, I'd hang onto him an build the team around him but that's only because that's how I like to play the game, and also that I really wouldn't trust my ability going down the trading route! :D

Never packs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I told him the same, no packs, but he's more than determined to buy loads of packs and thinks that he will defo land another expensive player.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I told him the same, no packs, but he's more than determined to buy loads of packs and thinks that he will defo land another expensive player.....

thats how 200k leads to remotes being thrown at walls

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Sell him and he will be able to afford pretty much any and all decent players in the game.

Get pain me arse with this waiting for market crashs and trading just enjoy the fecking game :pac:.

• Advertisement

I have some magic beans if he's interested :P

Advertisement