Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

alwald wrote: »
    I told him the same, no packs, but he's more than determined to buy loads of packs and thinks that he will defo land another expensive player.....

So he's won the UT lotto and now he wants to win it again.

Some people....

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Fell 3 points short of the Division 3 title, losing 3-1 in the last game of the season :( There's the Prem team, as it now stands.

fkAdQsTl.png

I've got a sub in each starting position:
    GK: Hart
    LB: Azpulicueta
    CB: Mangala
    CB: Cahill
    RB: Debuchy
    CDM: Matic
    LM: Erikson
    RM: Walcott
    CAM: Cabella
    ST: Benteke
    ST: Vargas

Not sure where to spend the next bout of cash :confused: if you were me, and had 20k coins to spend, keeping it 4-1-2-1-2, where would you start?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

Fell 3 points short of the Division 3 title, losing 3-1 in the last game of the season :( There's the Prem team, as it now stands.

fkAdQsTl.png

Not sure where to spend the next bout of cash :confused: if you were me, and had 20k coins to spend, keeping it 4-1-2-1-2, where would you start?

full backs are good but slow, you must get caught by pacy wingers the whole time?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man, Messi is not worth 2.5m. Suarez is 20% of the price and 10 times the player imo :/

fkAdQsTl.png

Matic for Ramsey. Matic is a CDM who can defend and will stay back.

Your fullbacks are fine, just put a shadow card on both of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Get Loic Remy and Sturridge in. Also swap Matic for Ramires, or Erikson for David Silva?

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Spent €20 on packs, I know very foolish and stupid but got Neymar.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

CiaranW wrote: »
    Spent €20 on packs, I know very foolish and stupid but got Neymar.

Packs are not really worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Packs are not really worth it.

Yeah I spent €20 before and best I got was Joe Hart!
    I got 224k for Neymar so my Italian team is looking strong now.
    That buys me Pogba, Vidal, Tevez and IF Liechsteiner as my new RB now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Packs most certainly aren't worth it. My brother spent 500k on packs and while he did get Neymar(sold for 350k) and Courtois(sold for 93k) we still made a loss of about 60k after selling them. And that's getting lucky. Obviously there's loads of mediocre players you could try to ship out and you might end up making your money back but that could take weeks for them to sell. Waste of money.

• Advertisement

That Futmas cup tournament, good Lord what a chore. You thought Division 1 was bad, try playing this cup where the prize is a Mega pack.

Ibarbo, Emenike, Musa and Doumbia are the go to guys for 9 out of 10 people and the shushers/replay watchers are out in force.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

J. Marston wrote: »
    That Futmas cup tournament, good Lord what a chore. You thought Division 1 was bad, try playing this cup where the prize is a Mega pack.

Ibarbo, Emenike, Musa and Doumbia are the go to guys for 9 out of 10 people and the shushers/replay watchers are out in force.

I know, in a cup 1 early goal for me is enough against these kind of players, then I park the bus and I try to score another goal :D.

I just won that cup, interesting pack but the cards aren't trad-able so it's not really worth it. I got an IF player worth 15K but I can't sell him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭SpuddMurphy

Anyone else use Suarez in a 4-3-3(5)? Only played like 3 games with him so far but he missed some easy chances and scored him screamers.. Felt a bit weak and sometimes he would initially go by 3 or so players then the last defender will catch him.. Someone tell me what instructions to put on him to try improve this?

Thanks for the opinions on the Prem team! I've decided Benteke needs to go, always a solid threat in and around the box but pretty useless otherwise. The race to a 30k Daniel Sturridge begins :D

Word of warning, the two MOTM cards have caused problems with selling cards tonight on Xbox (don't know about PS). Some cards are selling but then getting stuck for a while. Have three cards jammed in the system myself, and earlier had 600k disappear temporarily.

Key word is temporarily though; give it a while and it will come free.

Can't wait to see what problems the TOTY cards cause...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Word of warning, the two MOTM cards have caused problems with selling cards tonight on Xbox (don't know about PS). Some cards are selling but then getting stuck for a while. Have three cards jammed in the system myself, and earlier had 600k disappear temporarily.

Key word is temporarily though; give it a while and it will come free.

Can't wait to see what problems the TOTY cards cause...

This actually never has happened to me in any of the fifas until yesterday I bid 18k on a Gotze then my money disappeared and I didn't get the player.
    I've seen it happen it many many people over the years luckily for me it was only 20k, I think I'll be sticking to BIN from now on just incase.

I don't envy the people bidding millions on the Legends,Messis,Ronaldos's

Sucks for us traders though.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

There was a pack waiting for me when I switched on earlier which I wasn't expecting. Was one of the Xmas bonus packs. I've never gotten a good player in a pack and think they are a waste of time. Anyway, opened the pack and got Filipe Luis, Chiellini and Diego Costa!! I was actually in the process of saving for Costa for my BPL team. Well chuffed!

Won the single player FUTmas cup no bother, opened the prize pack to find Hugo Lloris and Jack Wilshere CM, who I'll prob change to CDM and leave as a reserve. Not a bad haul I figured! Also worked up the 10.5k for Oscar, so here's how the starting 11 look atm :)

rUNi2Sll.png

Bench is looking pretty strong too, for non-starters. If I had all the subs on...

LiwO8R4l.png

Like a few posts back, bit more pace in the back 4 would be no harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Di Natale and Alex the highlights from my free pack. Somewhat disappointing but can't look a gift horse in the mouth...

Sucks for us traders though.

Have three IF Cisse, an IF Naingollan and two IF Benatia appearing and disappearing on me, all the coins stuck until it fixes itself :(

• Advertisement

You get two free untradeable Mega Packs for Christmas so don't forget to open them everyone.

Just got Hazard in mine. Fecking delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

It wasn't one of the free packs but just got Gareth Bale in one of the 35k packs, Merry Christmas to me. Might keep him for a while and see how he plays in my premier league squad.

Edit: Anybody else having trouble logging in onto ea severs on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

You just play the game until you hate it... Stop when things are going well.. Heed my warning!!

Best I got was Danny, but may build a Russian team to see what the fuss is about :P

The cards stuck in my trade pile are now...
    2 IF Isco
    1 IF Naingollan
    3 IF Cisse
    3 IF Benatia

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Any idea when to expect a market crash?

Got an IF vidal and accidently put him for sale...@150 coins ...its picking up pace now tho.

So what ever i get back ill hold onto till the crash

Filipe Luis in, Azpilicueta out.

Feels like from here on in, this Prem team is going to be a case of spending a mile of coins to gain an inch of improvements :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I really want that Orange Ramos card but it's way overpriced at the moment @ 1.8m

Hope the prophecies are true and the market crashes in a big way soon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

x43r0 wrote: »
    I really want that Orange Ramos card but it's way overpriced at the moment @ 1.8m

Hope the prophecies are true and the market crashes in a big way soon

every year it has crashed just after tots cards, especially when Ronaldo and Messi are in packs

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Got 300k for my vidal ...was expecting around 200K ish

Come on market crash and i buy him for much cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

packed IF vidal in the free packs, delighted as i've a seire A team and he'll slot in nicely

Advertisement