Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Edit: Anybody else having trouble logging in onto ea severs on PS4.

Yeah it seems like the servers are down. They are for me. Lotsa people are complaining if you look at #EA on Twitter. Is this the work of the North Koreans?

Can I claim this mega pack using the Fifa 15 companion app. Does it have to be today?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    Yeah it seems like the servers are down. They are for me. Lotsa people are complaining if you look at #EA on Twitter. Is this the work of the North Koreans?

Can I claim this mega pack using the Fifa 15 companion app. Does it have to be today?

you can, thats how I claimed it, but the EA servers seem to be acting up too with the transfer list and putting players in squads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

you can, thats how I claimed it, but the EA servers seem to be acting up too with the transfer list and putting players in squads

Yep, can't list any of my IF players with the app for some reason which is weird, as they're tradable. Non IF players are working fine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Trade and market are ****ed.
    Xbox Live and PSN barely useable.

QUICK EVERYBODY! Buy our super expensive packs!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Complete crap in my free packs, Ochoa (80) my best player

• Advertisement

23 cards stuck now.

What is selling is going for crazy prices; Feghouli is gettable at 23k and sells quickly at 33, Naldo the same. Have flipped two Vidals bought for 200k, sold for 280k.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    23 cards stuck now.

What is selling is going for crazy prices; Feghouli is gettable at 23k and sells quickly at 33, Naldo the same. Have flipped two Vidals bought for 200k, sold for 280k.

This crap is getting worse , I had about 15 kits at 4k each stuck but wasn't too bothered but now my players are getting stuck too, I had just listed up a player and 2 minutes later he's expired and stuck ! Bollox , do you think this will get sorted ? I don't hold out much hope :(

I've had a few cards come unstuck, but it's like 3 over 48 hours compared to the 27 now stuck. Hopefully when EA get back from holidays, it comes out of it somewhat....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Getting so many rares in the packs! Rare contracts, rare balls, rare kits. What a racket!

Hooray! Cards are all unstuck.

Time to cash out and get ready for TOTY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Eduardo Vargas is great

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Any idea will in forms go down?
    Iv 486k...need IF tevez, vidal and if i can higuian.

But they dont seem to be droppinh at all

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

When is TOTY? Waiting for a BPL crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

J. Marston wrote: »
    When is TOTY? Waiting for a BPL crash.

middle of January when fifa announce it themselves.

D_turbo wrote: »

Prices are rising for those players atm, as I'm getting ready to cash out of my Italian IF players.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

I saved for aaaaages to get Hazard for my BPL team and now that I have him I don't play very well with him. I do better with Schurlle in the team. This happen to anyone else? Is it me? I'm focusing too much on one player because of his price??

D_turbo wrote: »

The trading problems of the last few days saw the number of cards on the market half. As such, far from the crash that was predicted, cards flew up in price due to the lack of them; with the amount of IF's locked up, people were able to bump their prices :/

Got Lewandowski in a pack :)

Got Lewandowski in a pack :)

And Aguero!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

And Aguero!

A xmas pack?

• Advertisement

Mongo wrote: »
    A xmas pack?
    The 15k Jumbo premium gold pack

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The trading problems of the last few days saw the number of cards on the market half. As such, far from the crash that was predicted, cards flew up in price due to the lack of them; with the amount of IF's locked up, people were able to bump their prices :/

i just bit and bought tevez and vidal and Pjanic IF.

Prices are going up rather then down from what i can see

Anyone know what is up with the servers?

Anyone know what is up with the servers?

Thank god its not just me.
    one the lads can get one...i cant...really annoying ha

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

And Aguero!

Deadly , He's unreal , I bought him last night for 275k !! I had being playing with a 10k Italian team for the last 2 weeks but I got pissed off with it and got a new team last night , scored 21 goals in 6 games with him :)

Mongo wrote: »
    I saved for aaaaages to get Hazard for my BPL team and now that I have him I don't play very well with him. I do better with Schurlle in the team. This happen to anyone else? Is it me? I'm focusing too much on one player because of his price??

Yep, I had this aswell. Got Robben for my German team, but honestly I found Błaszczykowski to be a much better player. Sold him on after a season.

So no, you're not alone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

People try harder when they see that they're facing elite players. I know I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Just saw Balotelli bought for 6k, after I paying 20k a few weeks back :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Is there a market crash in effect? Seems like the opposite!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

nope market crash will come when toty is announced

Advertisement