Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yeah I was reading a bit about it, TOTY is announced on 12th if January so apparently sell your team before that and then rebut them afterwards is the drill? Has anyone done this in previous years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Some serious unsung heroes in UT.

Felipe Melo is an absolute beast. Also for some reason Jordan Henderson and Joe Allen in a 2 man CM partnership are extremely effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/top-20-fifa-15-goal-scorers-overall

The top 20 scorers in UT. You could probably guess it if you tried.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

J. Marston wrote: »
    http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/top-20-fifa-15-goal-scorers-overall

The top 20 scorers in UT. You could probably guess it if you tried.

I'm surprised Ibarbo's only in 7th, given the sheer quantity of teams that have him!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm surprised Ibarbo's only in 7th, given the sheer quantity of teams that have him!! :pac:

His 66 finishing would have a part in that I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Keno wrote: »
    His 66 finishing would have a part in that I'd say.

That might have something to do with it! To be fair, even though I have him, I have never actually used him. I only picked him up in a pack!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, I used him in my Serie A team with Higuian, and he was never great at finishing. Great at assists though; charge through the defences and then cut it back to whoever had followed him in :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Up 200k in 3 days trading :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It would be like me to get Rooney half hour before he gets an in form

IF Lloris, Shawcross, (RWB) Young, (CM) Rooney, Lallana.....

...well that's the BPL team sorted then :O

EDIT: Also just hit this milestone offically (have had 3m worth of cards in my TP for a few days, but first time I've let it build to actually having that many coins...)

BM50mMB.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I have enough coins burning a hole in my pocket so gonna build this squad tomorrow. Looks pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Is Ea servers working for any of ye right now on xbox 360.
    I tried it right now and it says not available at this time.
    I really want to buy those 100k packs.

Anyone here know the craic with gifting coins from the EASFC catalogue thingy ? Created a new account for ps4 as i hated my username, and logged into it later to try and gift myself some of the good loan players and coin bonuses as I'm level 45 on that account, but whenever i do try and gift them to myself it says there's been an error, are we not allowed gift coins or anything ut related ? Im only level 7 atm on new account so havent access to many gifts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Anyone here know the craic with gifting coins from the EASFC catalogue thingy ? Created a new account for ps4 as i hated my username, and logged into it later to try and gift myself some of the good loan players and coin bonuses as I'm level 45 on that account, but whenever i do try and gift them to myself it says there's been an error, are we not allowed gift coins or anything ut related ? Im only level 7 atm on new account so havent access to many gifts

They took out gifting coin boosts to friends cause otherwise people would just make accounts and gift themselves all the coin boosts from their main account to use or sell.

They took out gifting coin boosts to friends cause otherwise people would just make accounts and gift themselves all the coin boosts from their main account to use or sell.

suppose that does make sense, thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Don't play UT a huge amount(just at the very beginning when I get the game) but I thought in seasons you got matched against simliarish rated teams and in the cups you could be put against anyone?

Anyway just played a game against a guy with an inform
    Messi,Ronaldo,Suarez,Legend Hierro,Orange Ramos(whatever that is) etc etc
    My players were all in high 70's :pac:

As it turned out he was rubbish,Distin lording it at the back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Ozil in the bag! :D yet to play a match with him but hopefully he'll be a good addition to the attacking threat. Coutinho sold to make space.

Saving for strikers now. If I could get Sturridge and Costa in the squad (and maybe Rooney at CAM) I think I'd have this Prem team brought almost as far as I can :eek::D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Don't play UT a huge amount(just at the very beginning when I get the game) but I thought in seasons you got matched against simliarish rated teams and in the cups you could be put against anyone?

In seasons, you (supposidly) go against teams in the same division as you, or as close to you as possible.

Going in deep on Shawcross. Buying at 12k, selling for 19k. Already sold 7 today, have 21 now sitting in my tradepile :pac:

3 wins from 3 in division 2 in the online seasons, aiming for the title :D

Shocked to see that after 12 games Oscar has 12 goals and 8 assists! :eek: and I thought he was lost at CAM :D

There is a special section in hell reserved for this kind of player

- Takes the max allowed time in taking every goal kick, throw in, corner, free kick
    - Makes you watch every replay
    - Spends the entire game doing skill moves with his 4/5* skiller pace whore team
    - Gets a last minute winner with Ibarbo heading in a corner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭bmurphy8177

x43r0 wrote: »
    - Makes you watch every replay
    - Spends the entire game doing skill moves with his 4/5* skiller pace whore team

And here was me thinking I was the only person who wants to throw the controller at the TV when this happens. Especially HATE the replay merchants.

......anyway, back to anger management class for me.

Lets see what the fuss is about....

C5ABA09.png

Let us know how you get on with them. I really like the novelty of using legends. Only had Hierro so far but got rid of him and Ronaldo yesterday and brought in Vieira into a new squad. He's the only player I've used who is better at winning the ball than Yaya

58sMcKh.png

How do you find Lacazette at CAM? Love him as a striker. Probably my favorite player so far this year.

Fowler is ridiculously good. Easily the best value striker I've used. Scored 8 goals in 2 and a half games. Sherringham is great too but Fowler surpasses him. And Silva's passing is crazy as well :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

pirces started to drop big time, had about 10 players listed for the last couple of days and I have noticed that it's more difficult to get rid of them now.

I have been following some players for a while in order to notice any trend when it comes to prices, James Rodriguez down from 40K plus last week to 26K now (just seen one gone for that price), Pogba from 50K 3 weeks ago to 34K, Benzema from 45K to 21K, Jordi Alba was at about 35K few weeks after the release of the game, he dropped slowly to around 20K and stayed at that price for a while now he's going for around 13K :D.

what do you think people, buy now or wait few more weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I would have thought that prices dropped big time yesterday because of the 100k packets, and now they'll go up a bit for a week before dropping again for TOTY

I was waiting for something to finish downloading on the computer so I said I'd open a few of those jumbo packs to kill the time. Opened about 10 and got IF Rooney

Checked out the price on Futbin only to find he was worth about 600k more a few hours ago. Mixed bag of emotions there
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    How do you find Lacazette at CAM? Love him as a striker. Probably my favorite player so far this year.

I like him a lot - Links up really well with Ibra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Got PS4 on Black Friday and this squad built since then. Decent enough or any suggestions to improve, better formation or something?

http://i.imgur.com/FSxlzWz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/MsX0mRt.jpg

Seem to loose easily but think its more to me not playin Fifa in years and pes for a while.

Also any ideas on imgur file dimensions -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Berns wrote: »
    Got PS4 on Black Friday and this squad built since then. Decent enough or any suggestions to improve, better formation or something?

http://i.imgur.com/FSxlzWz.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/MsX0mRt.jpg

Seem to loose easily but think its more to me not playin Fifa in years and pes for a while.

Also any ideas on imgur file dimensions -.-
    Swap Khedira for Matic and Skrtel for Koscielny

• Advertisement

How do you find Sturridge, Berns? Saving for him atm and I'll probably start him beside Balotelli as you have there :)

Advertisement