Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Only got him the other day. Decent so far :D aint used ps plus sub yet since not gettin much time so only single player but yeah :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've just promoted Louis Van Gaal to the dizzying heights of the Irish football. :D

In other words, he's now in charge of my Airtricity League XI. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Got relegated from division 1 after 6 straight defeats :o on the upside, finally got my hands on Sturridge who bagged 3 in his first game! Nice! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

He scores a header from a corner in the 9th minute then passes it around the back 5 for the remainder of the game :(

I don't understand some of the scum that play this game

Got relegated from division 1 after 6 straight defeats :o on the upside, finally got my hands on Sturridge who bagged 3 in his first game! Nice! :D

Got 3 last night too but none next game :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Im having an awful run of games at the moment. The last three which Ive lost felt like the most scripted games Ive ever played. The other guy is dribbing around me at pace with ease yet my team feel so lethargic its unreal. Even the ever reliable Hazzard feels more like Mertesacker, no acceleration or dribbling capabilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

VeVeX wrote: »
    Im having an awful run of games at the moment. The last three which Ive lost felt like the most scripted games Ive ever played. The other guy is dribbing around me at pace with ease yet my team feel so lethargic its unreal. Even the ever reliable Hazzard feels more like Mertesacker, no acceleration or dribbling capabilities.

really weird played some games in seasons last night and whole team felt like i was playing with one hand and me tongue, thought it was just the guys i was playing against were very good but played some offline cups/seasons and it was the same, was thinking was there some update i hadnt seen or something. passing all over the place, players randomly running into each other, didnt feel scripted as you said but def felt weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

x43r0 wrote: »
    He scores a header from a corner in the 9th minute then passes it around the back 5 for the remainder of the game :(

I don't understand some of the scum that play this game

I can never understand how they get enjoyment from the game.

Got killed like 6-1 other night, not very enjoyable either -.- , then winning 2-1 or even drawing and ppl dc :/ think i gotta loss from the draw dc too somehow :( sucks :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

the first few divisions are usually easy peasy. 5-0 wins most games. different story with this fifa..for me anyway
    then my 8 year old cousin plays his first few matches and won, drew and lost..just.

so im asking if previous stats or whatever in older fifa games come into account in terms of matchmaking? im yet to even play anybody without a bunch of players going currently for 200k+. aguero, courtous, yaya toure, hazard etc..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lads, quick question. Am I right in assuming that the total value of one's club is arrived at by summing all of the liquidation (i.e. the "Quick Sell") values of all the cards in the club?

Like, it's telling me that my club is valued at 92m, but I'm not sure if I can trust that or not.

It would be nice to know if I could start over again with that much money in the bank. I only have about 200k in there at the moment but have quite a lot of players, staff, and consumables.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Wilberto wrote: »
    Lads, quick question. Am I right in assuming that the total value of one's club is arrived at by summing all of the liquidation (i.e. the "Quick Sell") values of all the cards in the club?

Like, it's telling me that my club is valued at 92m, but I'm not sure if I can trust that or not.

It would be nice to know if I could start over again with that much money in the bank. I only have about 200k in there at the moment but have quite a lot of players, staff, and consumables.

No it doesnt mean that at all,its just an evaluation value put on your team. Every card has an associated value - gold, silver, bronze. Say a gold card is worth 250k well then for every Gold card you have your team value goes up by 250k. There used to be an achievement to get an overall team value of 100m.

Axwell wrote: »
    No it doesnt mean that at all,its just an evaluation value put on your team. Every card has an associated value - gold, silver, bronze. Say a gold card is worth 250k well then for every Gold card you have your team value goes up by 250k. There used to be an achievement to get an overall team value of 100m.

Fair enough, thanks. I guess I was right not to trust it. It's fairly meaningless so really, and also incredibly misleading! :pac:

I guess I'll just have to continue saving for Neymar. I don't even want Messi or Ronaldo. I just want Neymar! :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

made a guy that had 4 or 5 IF seire A players and the MOTM higuain quit after I went 3-0 up. he tried to score from kick off each time too.

most satisfying kind of win without a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

How much does prices usually go up for the St Patricks Day tournament players ? Looking into getting a few of the better players now, McGeady, Long, Keane, Coleman etc as a long term investment

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The market is about to crash with TOTY coming out so I would probably hold off another few days before buying anyone. Best thing to do is spec out a team on futhead or the concept squads and see whos available and whos shiny, IF or rare and look to get those in. Also see whos rare in terms of options for specific positions to suit some formations. O' Shea, Keane and Long will be the many ones though as they have IF cards.

Stormed through division 2 to get the title with a game to spare, 7-1-1 :) saving for Rooney or Costa, which means ~50k :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Hey guys, kinda new to fifa ultimate team. At the moment I have 35k with trading and will be looking to make 2 decent squads after this whole TOTY market crash.

Can anyone give me some tips on what should be done or what I should do during the TOTY market crash. What are some good trading methods and how badly is the market affected during this time, like could I pick up some really good players for cheap. I want to keep building money and make 100k as soon as possible. Any tips:D

how badly is the market affected during this time

Would like to see someone give an idea on this too! :)

I bought Balotelli for 20k about two months back, he can now be got for 6.9k buy now, will he fall further?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

with this market crash coming, should I sell my SIF lacazette or keep him? as its speculated with the player updates coming his card will be boosted even more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

with this market crash coming, should I sell my SIF lacazette or keep him? as its speculated with the player updates coming his card will be boosted even more

they usually put out new cards as opposed to upgrading old ones. lacazette regular is 79 in fut but he's an 81 in game now, and that's the card he'll get when they do a new batch round middle of february

players that move clubs will get new cards with their new club too

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭bicboy6666

Hey guys, kinda new to fifa ultimate team. At the moment I have 35k with trading and will be looking to make 2 decent squads after this whole TOTY market crash.

Can anyone give me some tips on what should be done or what I should do during the TOTY market crash. What are some good trading methods and how badly is the market affected during this time, like could I pick up some really good players for cheap. I want to keep building money and make 100k as soon as possible. Any tips:D

write down how much team fitness cards are going for before the crash, see how cheap u can pick them up and sell them 2 weeks after totw, same with positions etc all valuable consumables

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Apparently, keep him. I have 4 sitting on my tradepile currently, up for 300k and am happy to leave him there till I see if the upgrade helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

bicboy6666 wrote: »
    write down how much team fitness cards are going for before the crash, see how cheap u can pick them up and sell them 2 weeks after totw, same with positions etc all valuable consumables

Thanks good tip. Any tips on how I could make some money during toty rather than 2 weeks after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

In the process of liquidating my club at the moment. Selling off anyone worth over 50k

Just SIF Tevez and Vieira left to go and that'll leave me with 6M coins to play with in the sales next week

First time I'm paying attention to the crash so I hope it lives up to the hype

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah. I've got 3.4m. I started trading hard to get Ronaldo, so hoping he drops to round 2.6-2.8m, leaving me 600k hoping Bale drops too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Help needed guys,ive around 135000 to spend on a squad..any ideas welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

2-1 up on 88th min. 2-3 full time

I HATE THIS GAME :( lol

ive also about the same as the guy above so id be interested. got a PL team right now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Whats your preferred team formation, are you going to build a Prem League team, a Serie A team, a spanish team? We need more info!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

I've a premier league team at the moment doing ok but just fancy a change ive Costa and falcao up front but don't seem to play well together.
    Full team is
    Hart
    Walker
    Onouha
    Koscieley
    Moreno
    Willian
    Matic
    Oscar
    Schrulle
    Costa
    Falcao
    Open to change my plan was to sell all and start again but I'm easy. I prices the team and its worth about 135,000
    Preferred formation is either 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-4-2

Advertisement