Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

gizabeer wrote:
    Has anyone ever used IF Aguero ? and if so how did he compare to any other top strikers ? cheers

havent used him this year yet as I think the cost of him is not worth the increase in stats but standard version of him is very good just seems very weak sometimes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

x43r0 wrote: »
    This Sturridge-Remy pairing is becoming comical. Chip through ball from the centre circle to Remy for the tap-in

Cue opponent rage quit :pac:

Gonna give the duo a try on this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Gonna give the duo a try on this :D

Let me know how you get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

This Sturridge-Remy pairing is becoming comical. Chip through ball from the centre circle to Remy for the tap-in

Cue opponent rage quit :pac:

I've Sturridge and Balotelli up front myself, the results are much the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

chips1234 wrote: »
    had costa for a few days, and then got rid of him wasnt too impressed, could of been that he doesnt work well with falcao or that my team didnt play well together too though. ended up selling my whole team and had one of the guys on the EA forums build me this team http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15473866/ works really well together and is good against the pacier teams too.

won the champions shield cup and went from div 7 to div 4 quite easily with this team, IF eto'o at CAM is a beast and has a cracking free kick on him, remy is just class. trying to find ways to improve it brought rooney in at CAM but he was kinda meh so sold him on for a small profit.

• Advertisement

won the champions shield cup and went from div 7 to div 4 quite easily with this team, IF eto'o at CAM is a beast and has a cracking free kick on him, remy is just class. trying to find ways to improve it brought rooney in at CAM but he was kinda meh so sold him on for a small profit.

I'm gonna have a go wit this team and see how I get on I'm gonna sell bale and neymar now and buy them back in a week I rekon the prices should be down a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Just sold my BPL team off in anticipation of the market crash - Remy, Sturridge, Di Maria, Rooney, Yaya, Navas, Silva, Clichy, Mangala, Kompany, Walker & Lloris... and emptied the bench as well, all gone and now sitting on 1.1M coins, so hope the market crash happens as predicted now! :)

Arciphel wrote:
    Just sold my BPL team off in anticipation of the market crash - Remy, Sturridge, Di Maria, Rooney, Yaya, Navas, Silva, Clichy, Mangala, Kompany, Walker & Lloris... and emptied the bench as well, all gone and now sitting on 1.1M coins, so hope the market crash happens as predicted now! 

I wouldnt expect much difference In walker and that level of player but di maria should go down about 50k maybe. I sold bale and neymar for 800k and 360k I hope bale will go down to bellow 600 and neymar might go to 250 if im lucky.

Yeah I didn't bother selling anyone under 50k as it didn't seem worth the effort since they can't go down that much

x43r0 wrote:
    Yeah I didn't bother selling anyone under 50k as it didn't seem worth the effort since they can't go down that much

yhh same here im just taking a gambel I dont think the prices dropped much last january I cant remember but I do remember bale been down to about 480k at one stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

How much do people think Hazard,Rooney and Di Maria will drop too and when should prices be at their lowest

gamer1234 wrote: »
    How much do people think Hazard,Rooney and Di Maria will drop too and when should prices be at their lowest

Don't know how much they'll drop but from what I've been hearing, Saturday/Sunday next week should be the lowest point as that's when the TOTY forwards will be in packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

As I said, bought over 25 IF Shawcross' last week. Down to 8 now. Bought them at 10-12k, sold for 18-19. Upping my prices a bit now though, after this...

6fi1uI1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    As I said, bought over 25 IF Shawcross' last week. Down to 8 now. Bought them at 10-12k, sold for 18-19. Upping my prices a bit now though, after this...

6fi1uI1.png

Ive had some great profits this week while asleep! I sold SIF silva for 389k bought for 269 , IF vidal bought for 180k and sold for 280k , SIF Griezmann bought for 151 and sold for 270k all these sales were between 11 pm and 2 am , all the Bin prices on these were way way below what they sold for , sold a about 6 SIF Lacazettes aswell all for 149k , bought for between 77 100k, hopefully he drops to around 100k again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

What are people's thoughts on both these teams I am thinking of using. I only have like 60k so if you have any other good teams or could improve this one please tell me

Team 1 (BPL): http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15557011/

Team 2 (BBVA): http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15622431/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

I will replace PEPE by Pique, Coentrao by Ansaldi, Pedro by Jese, Vela by Deulofeu, Hernandez by Cerci and BUsquets by Khedira, I tried all of them and I am giving you the players that I enjoy playing with, I never tried Xavi but Cerci, Rakitic, Rafinha and Isco are also good at that position.

This is the sweaty Bundesliga team I am planning on swapping to after the market crash....

KbRbSiD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Arciphel wrote: »
    This is the sweaty Bundesliga team I am planning on swapping to after the market crash....

KbRbSiD.jpg
    would muller be better on rw ?

Arciphel wrote: »

KbRbSiD.jpg

Be careful with your work rates. Gundogan, Benatia and Hummels all hav high attacking work rates so you might get caught out if they are constantly getting up the field

Be careful with your work rates. Gundogan, Benatia and Hummels all hav high attacking work rates so you might get caught out if they are constantly getting up the field

You can instruct them to stay back in the team settings though. Muller is a good shout, will stick him in too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

This is my current Hybrid, gave up playing online divisions, Only play the lads in UT now
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=bgKG6RcybJBN:360
    hoping to get IF hummels

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Division 1, needed 3 wins from 3 to get the title and a nice 15k.

Started the first match, won 3-0 in dodgy connection. Started the second last match, disconnected and counted as a loss... Disaster :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Just started my Ultimate Team. Is it actually +ev to spend some real cash on Fifa Points? I cant imagine me building a good team even if im winning a lot of games..the coins are not great? Need advice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just started my Ultimate Team. Is it actually +ev to spend some real cash on Fifa Points? I cant imagine me building a good team even if im winning a lot of games..the coins are not great? Need advice.

Well, the first thing I'm going to do is warn you of it's addictiveness. Once you buy one pack, you're in the mindset of, "Sure, just one more. What if Neymar/Bale/Messi/Ronaldo are in the next pack?". Of course, they're not going to be as finding one of those is essentially winning the UT lottery!

However, it can be a good way to build up a few coins to go trading with (not that I ever trade myself so you'll have to ask others for advice on that!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

You can build a perfectly serviceable squad for about 400-500 per player. then just work from there and try to trade to get extra coins (and make sure to redeem coin boosts). Spend money if you want, it'll certainly make things a bit easier, but packs are a disappointment 99% of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Managed to get Robben in a pack last week, sold him for 450k, blew about 350k of that on packs (!) and the best I got was Kompany. I regretted it afterwards but I couldn't help myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Trying to resist myself :D up to like 47k but dunno if will even get one of the big packs with that, think need 100:( and dont really wanna spend £30 for the fifa point route :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Berns wrote: »
    Trying to resist myself :D up to like 47k but dunno if will even get one of the big packs with that, think need 100:( and dont really wanna spend £30 for the fifa point route :/

think there will be 50k packs too there is 25k packs in the store now aswell

D_turbo wrote: »
    This is my current Hybrid, gave up playing online divisions, Only play the lads in UT now
    https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=bgKG6RcybJBN:360
    hoping to get IF hummels

Wonder about the online divisions too :( constantly coming up against ppl with pacey fowards and just cut apart with floated through balls :( Aguearo stuck 4 past me earlier, was like why do i bother :( Anyhow up to Div 5 online now after 2nd attempt at div 6.
    You can build a perfectly serviceable squad for about 400-500 per player. then just work from there and try to trade to get extra coins (and make sure to redeem coin boosts). Spend money if you want, it'll certainly make things a bit easier, but packs are a disappointment 99% of the time.

Can the coin packs be gifted?? Tried doin it till the 2 on friends list to hopefully return the favour but said it couldnt be :(

• Advertisement

think there will be 50k packs too there is 25k packs in the store now aswell

Ya but toty not in it yet :( Not that ill get any with my luck -.-

Advertisement