Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Berns wrote: »
    Ya but toty not in it yet :( Not that ill get any with my luck -.-

yeah and forwards not out till next weekend or something i think, better off not buying packs anyways.

just hit division one after needing to win my last game in div 2 to get promotion :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I use to buy packs back in fifa 12 got stupidly addicted I say I spent a few 100 over course of the year I remember the best player I ever had won was Dani alves back then he was worth 180k anyway for fifa 13 I said id learn to trade I use to use an app called ultimate team trader and no kidding it was excellent in fifa 14 my coins earned on trading ballance was 16 million unfortunately this year the guy stopped making the app so I'm counting on the ea sports app. My main tactic is to buy a few totw players on a Wednesday before the new totw comes out and hold them for a few weeks then sell them you can make a fortune

chips1234 wrote: »
    yeah and forwards not out till next weekend or something i think, better off not buying packs anyways.

just hit division one after needing to win my last game in div 2 to get promotion :cool:
    I've reached div one few times this year and each time I got there I end up getting relegated bk down to div 3 or 4 afterwards

jayo26 wrote: »
    I've reached div one few times this year and each time I got there I end up getting relegated bk down to div 3 or 4 afterwards

managed to hold first season currently 0-2-2 in my second crack at it. (yes i dont sleep insomnia is good for UT :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Am wonderin about my formation and squad atm. Have Sterling (RW) atm and naturally thinking should have him fitted in somewhere. Now I don't have any LM atm and LW is Varela (WBA LW) at 78.

Now CAM's i gotta few higher, notably Mata (85), Ozil(86) , Coutinho (81) ,Lallana (79), Sessegnon (77).

So been playing 4-2-3-1 , Despite having Sturridge (83), Balloteli (81), Adebeyor (80).

Any Advice :P , basically would like Ballotelli, Sturridge, Ozil, Mata playing, and Sterling if possible -.- , but should I o.O

• Advertisement

Berns wrote: »
    Am wonderin about my formation and squad atm. Have Sterling (RW) atm and naturally thinking should have him fitted in somewhere. Now I don't have any LM atm and LW is Varela (WBA LW) at 78.

Now CAM's i gotta few higher, notably Mata (85), Ozil(86) , Coutinho (81) ,Lallana (79), Sessegnon (77).

So been playing 4-2-3-1 , Despite having Sturridge (83), Balloteli (81), Adebeyor (80).

Any Advice :P , basically would like Ballotelli, Sturridge, Ozil, Mata playing, and Sterling if possible -.- , but should I o.O

changed to a 4-3-3 and built a new squad after getting bored with my last one, not sure of your budget but id get rid of mata,coutinho,adebayor,llallana, sessegnon change ozil to a CM and build something like this http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15778738/ presuming you want a prem team.keep balotelli on the bench or for rotation or whatever. and use this site http://www.futbin.com/home to search for the lowest BIN price before you buy anything, then just search the player name and put the lowest price from the site in the max BIN price.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

chips1234 wrote: »
    changed to a 4-3-3 and built a new squad after getting bored with my last one, not sure of your budget but id get rid of mata,coutinho,adebayor,llallana, sessegnon change ozil to a CM and build something like this http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15778738/ presuming you want a prem team.keep balotelli on the bench or for rotation or whatever. and use this site http://www.futbin.com/home to search for the lowest BIN price before you buy anything, then just search the player name and put the lowest price from the site in the max BIN price.

Or play a 4-3-3 with an AM and keep Mata! He scores and creates lots of goals for me. Definitely get Schurlle for LW.There's no one else in BPL really that comes close IMO

Mongo wrote: »
    Or play a 4-3-3 with an AM and keep Mata! He scores and creates lots of goals for me. Definitely get Schurlle for LW.There's no one else in BPL really that comes close IMO

dunno about mata if he works for you keep him always been kinda meh for me. but yeah schurrle is a must have at LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

silva >> schurlle for me.

Lads see here is my thoughts on it ok I've reached div one with teams rated about 80 or 81 but I also have been relegated to div 4 with teams rated 85 and 86 and got beaten by weaker teams with chemistry lower then 50 you can build the best team you like but you will still loose if your playing a guy that has mastered dribbling around your cb or has a pacey striker upfront and lobs balls in or keeps spamming crosses in and scores with headers or deflected shots. At the moment I don't take results overly serious I play for fun and trade just so I can have a better team then my mates :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Hi guys. Just started playing ultimate team for 1st time this week as it never appealed b4. Have to say im addicted now. Just the feeling of trading and opening packs that can be dealt with real people rather than a computer. My reason was I moved house and only recently got broadband in and had to set up new live account so im looking to build up my friends list again so I can track how their squads are coming along. Anyone interested add kearnsy8464 on xbox 360 or leave your username

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Arciphel wrote: »
    silva >> schurlle for me.
    Funny how different players work for different people? I had Silva and didn't do too well. Schurrle gets a lot of goals for me. I also find Balotelli to be much more effective than Falcao or Costa. Maybe it's just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Really fun cheap La Liga team (Got James in one of the free Christmas mega packs so he cost nothing)...

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/15806388/

Toni Kroos is brilliant. He can't sprint at all (54 sprint speed) but his shots are great craic (88 long shots, 87 shot power, 88 curve and 84 volleys) and he has 5 star weak foot so he can smack them off either foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

J. Marston wrote: »
    Toni Kroos is brilliant. He can't sprint at all (54 sprint speed) but his shots are great craic (88 long shots, 87 shot power, 88 curve and 84 volleys) and he has 5 star weak foot so he can smack them off either foot.

Crazy stats, must be good fun hitting them from well outside the box! :D

27k saved out of the ~50k I need for my next purchase. It's basically a choice between...

1. Falcao.
    2. Costa.
    3. Van Persie.
    4. Rooney (ST or CAM).

Van Persie with hunter would mean 77 pace and 93 shooting, fair tempting :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

27k saved out of the ~50k I need for my next purchase. It's basically a choice between...

1. Falcao.
    2. Costa.
    3. Van Persie.
    4. Rooney (ST or CAM).

stick the hawk card on up. ups the pace shooting and physical ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

1. Falcao.
    2. Costa.
    3. Van Persie.
    4. Rooney (ST or CAM).

I've had them all and Costa is the best imo,van Persie is a lethal finisher but no so strong,falcao is an excellent finisher but a tad slow Costa has the strength to make up for the pace and will score with a sniff of goal 😄

a young footballer called junior malanda died in a car accident today rip to the man, as bad as I feel saying this but his card is currently selling for 500k minimum on ultimate team it was going for few hundred a few hours ago so if anyone has hus card now would be a good time to sell. he played with wolfsburg in germany and is a silver card rated 73

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

a young footballer called junior malanda died in a car accident today rip to the man, as bad as I feel saying this but his card is currently selling for 500k minimum on ultimate team it was going for few hundred a few hours ago so if anyone has hus card now would be a good time to sell. he played with wolfsburg in germany and is a silver card rated 73

RIP indeed :(

Why would anybody pay that price for a 73 silver though?

On a sidenote, just won a cracking match but surprise surprise it disconnects after the game. What is the craic with this? Is it glitchers? I don't think I have ever disconnected after a match that I've lost. Drives me mad this.

Liamalone wrote: »
    RIP indeed :(

Why would anybody pay that price for a 73 silver though?

On a sidenote, just won a cracking match but surprise surprise it disconnects after the game. What is the craic with this? Is it glitchers? I don't think I have ever disconnected after a match that I've lost. Drives me mad this.

Everyone trying to buy it mate id say they some load of them sickened now tho its gone down to 130k. I don't know about the disconecting mate what platform are you on? It use to happen me all the time when I was on ps3 but since I went to ps4 when they came out I have very rarely had a disconnection.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Everyone trying to buy it mate id say they some load of them sickened now tho its gone down to 130k. I don't know about the disconecting mate what platform are you on? It use to happen me all the time when I was on ps3 but since I went to ps4 when they came out I have very rarely had a disconnection.

Still an absurd price for that quality of card though!

In on Xbox One, doesn't happen often but when it does it's always when I've won which leads me to think it's the dark art of glitching at work! Annoying because it's during the post match screens, I don't get the win and usually get a disconnection against me. Aaargh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Seems like the market crash has started, although slowly.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Hoping to have ~50k in the bank before the market bottoms out.

Ideally I'd love to parcel Costa, who's currently 37k, and Ramires, currently 27k, for less than 50. I can always dream :o

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Ideally I'd love to parcel Costa, who's currently 37k, and Ramires, currently 27k, for less than 50. I can always dream :o

You'll get Costa for 31500k and Ramires for 19250 as we speak,get buying ðŸ˜႒

Arciphel wrote: »
    Seems like the market crash has started, although slowly.

It has started big time I sold bale on friday for 800k his lowest bin now is 680k I wonder how low will he go it be crazy if he got below 400k hmmmmm

Mate if you played a season online you would earn close enough to 10 k between match money and couple grand at end of the season. Get playing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

guys what informs do you think will get upgrades and are worth trading with for under 50k. Or do you think it is too late to pick up some deals and sell later on for good profit?

guys what informs do you think will get upgrades and are worth trading with for under 50k. Or do you think it is too late to pick up some deals and sell later on for good profit?
    that's always a gambel id love to know myself I was thinking lacazette will get an upgrade but his if is already high

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

When America wakes up, the price drops will be even more noticeable.

For now, I wait....

dLsOK3U.gif

J. Marston wrote:
    When America wakes up, the price drops will be even more noticeable.

J. Marston wrote:
    For now, I wait....

lol so true ha

• Advertisement

gamer1234 wrote:
    You'll get Costa for 31500k and Ramires for 19250 as we speak,get buying ðŸ˜႒

where can ypu get ramires for under 20k lol not on ps4 anyway

Advertisement