Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Diego Costa bagged for 36.5k, hunter and 35 contracts to sweeten the deal. I know Id have gotten him for less if I waited a few days, but I was itching to spend :o

Hoping to scoop up Ramires later in the week, the plot thickens :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Diego Costa bagged for 36.5k, hunter and 35 contracts to sweeten the deal. I know Id have gotten him for less if I waited a few days, but I was itching to spend :o

Hoping to scoop up Ramires later in the week, the plot thickens :D

I like ramires as cdm he is so fast and strong

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

jayo26 wrote: »

Hopefully he'll fit into my Prem team well, was playing Ramsey but found him hopeless enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Been playing a blinder today. Had won 4 on the trot and playing some good football

Then match 5 - Guy gets a red card in the 40th min and I have a penalty. He saves the pen and runs up the other end to score :o

He wins the ball off kick off and scores again. He then wins the ball off kick off again AND SCORES AGAIN!! :mad:

Early in the second half he gets another red card but for the life of me I cannot score a fooking goal. Match ends 0-3

It's games like this when I have to stop playing and do something else before I go mental

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

reus has dropped a good bit already he's in the low 100k now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

x43r0 wrote: »
    Been playing a blinder today. Had won 4 on the trot and playing some good football

Then match 5 - Guy gets a red card in the 40th min and I have a penalty. He saves the pen and runs up the other end to score :o

He wins the ball off kick off and scores again. He then wins the ball off kick off again AND SCORES AGAIN!! :mad:

Early in the second half he gets another red card but for the life of me I cannot score a fooking goal. Match ends 0-3

It's games like this when I have to stop playing and do something else before I go mental

Jesus three goals that quick is hard to take, I'd have sent the controller out the window :p

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

where can ypu get ramires for under 20k lol not on ps4 anyway

xbox one prices sorry...Costa down to 29000 now

I had ramsey too and sold him,bought tiote to try him out and hes a beast,no ramires but a good player

reus has dropped a good bit already he's in the low 100k now.

Yeh I been keeping an eye on him I think he is gonna drop to about 75k in the next week or so and will go back up again. I cant believe how cheap he is compaired to ribbery and I think Reus is alot better all his important stats are better.

gamer1234 wrote: »
    I had ramsey too and sold him,bought tiote to try him out and hes a beast,no ramires but a good player

Ramsey is not great at all i don't like him. Id have ramires in my team over tiote any day :) what position you got tiote in?

• Advertisement

Yeh I been keeping an eye on him I think he is gonna drop to about 75k in the next week or so and will go back up again. I cant believe how cheap he is compaired to ribbery and I think Reus is alot better all his important stats are better.

ill wait till the weekend for snapping one up if becones that price. might get a few and make a profit out of him.

gamer1234 wrote: »

Ohh sorry I thought u ment you sold ramieres fir tiote haha

Ramsey is not great at all i don't like him. Id have ramires in my team over tiote any day :) what position you got tiote in?

I couldn't afford ramires to be honest,i got tiote at cdm and hes scored 3 in his first 4 games,scores a winner in the 89th min in his first game :)

So have built a new bundes league team have it all completed apart from neuer, robben,Reus and Lewandowski, at moment all 4 are costing about 1.2 mil I don't wanna buy yet as robbens price has dropped 50k today alone. He I down to 600k now and Reus is 95k

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone know if normal Ronaldo has dropped on Xbox yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »

http://www.futbin.com/player/3072/cristiano-ronaldo

thats his lowest BIN price now don't know what he was before but you can the daily graph below for the trends in his price.

He's actually gone up since last night (was 2.8m). He's 3m now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

What time today is the TOTY announced, I think it's the same time as the FIFA awards ceremony isn't it? Looking forward to carnage on the transfer market tonight ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Arciphel wrote: »
    What time today is the TOTY announced, I think it's the same time as the FIFA awards ceremony isn't it? Looking forward to carnage on the transfer market tonight ;-)

Think I might have seen somewhere that the ceremony starts at 4:30?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Anyone buy Fifa coins off of a 3rd party website before? Any recommendations?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Anyone buy Fifa coins off of a 3rd party website before? Any recommendations?

Dont chance it. EA have cracked down on it apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

miralize wrote: »
    Dont chance it. EA have cracked down on it apparently
    Fair enough.

Found a reputable site thats very cheap but if EA are cracking down then its probably not worth it

x43r0 wrote: »
    He's actually gone up since last night (was 2.8m). He's 3m now

Prices always up a little bit in daytime usually drop lowest at late evening when everyone I on

He's been 3.2 for weeks now, so hoping to drop down to about 2.4m once his TOTY comes out.

Defenders for TOTY are Lahm, Ramos, Thiago Silva and David Luiz

:S

He's been 3.2 for weeks now, so hoping to drop down to about 2.4m once his TOTY comes out.

Defenders for TOTY are Lahm, Ramos, Thiago Silva and David Luiz

:S

If that Lahm card is a RB then it will be worth an absolute fortune

There is a serious lack of top class RBs in the game at the moment

Behold your TOTY!

tt6dszp.jpg

When do they all go into packs at once? Friday?

May well drop some money on packs. Silva and Luiz are mainstays in all the teams I build, so I desperately want one. And, ya know, Ronaldo and Messi and Robben and DiMaria and Kroos and Neuer and Lahm.

Not Iniesta though :P

Defenders come first, in packs from 8pm tonight GMT. Midfielders on Wednesday, Forwards on Friday and then everyone on Sunday (I think)...

When do they all go into packs at once? Friday?

May well drop some money on packs. Silva and Luiz are mainstays in all the teams I build, so I desperately want one. And, ya know, Ronaldo and Messi and Robben and DiMaria and Kroos and Neuer and Lahm.

Not Iniesta though :P

Sunday or Monday I think. think previous have shown from tonight till Wednesday will be keeper and defenders. Wednesday to Friday being the midfielders. Friday till Sunday being strikers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

does anyone on here have pele?

Advertisement