Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Sickend I was gonna buy robben Las night he was bellow 600k now he named in toty and he goes up past 700k damn missed a trick there

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

David fúcking Luiz?

Are they actually taking the piss?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    David fúcking Luiz?

Are they actually taking the piss?

david fcukin luiz

david fcukin luiz

there's literally 100 defenders who could be ahead of him for 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

93 rated TOTY Thiago Silva is an absolute beast, cards hitting the transfer market in the last few minute so hard to get a bearing on the price but somewhere around 12M seems to be the average!!! I am sure this will decline over the next few days... :o

Arciphel wrote: »
    93 rated TOTY Thiago Silva is an absolute beast, cards hitting the transfer market in the last few minute so hard to get a bearing on the price but somewhere around 12M seems to be the average!!! I am sure this will decline over the next few days... :o

Defenders usually settle around 700k midfielders just over a mill and we forget about forwards lol

• Advertisement

When will prices bottom out? Got 400k and I want to make this team....

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/16109000/

I packed Boateng and Hummels around Christmas so that should save me 30-40k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I'm wondering the same. Im on at the moment but not too much happening

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

If I had an endless pit of money I'd probably buy all the fifa coins in the world just so I could buy every blue card D.Luiz and discard him.

I'm wondering the same. Im on at the moment but not too much happening

Prices already dropped guys I sold bale few days ago for 800k I could buy him back now for 650k. Reus is down to around 100k he was 130. Next weekend should see the lowest for the players valued around 50k mark just lee watching market

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Prices will bottom out at the end of the week after the strikers get released into packs. The volume of pack openings will drive down prices of regular gold players to crazy prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Just bagged a TOTY Ramos. Nearly had a heart attack. Still can't believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

VeVeX wrote: »
    Just bagged a TOTY Ramos. Nearly had a heart attack. Still can't believe it.

Gosh, can you give me 15K to buy Lloris :D, sure 15K is only peanuts for you now I guess.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Was hoping to end up with a Bundesliga squad so delighted to see the two blue cards in TOTY. Packed Aguero, Hazard and Toure today which helped go towards the cost. That's my active squad for the next while now

YpNDHEl.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

x43r0 wrote: »
    Was hoping to end up with a Bundesliga squad so delighted to see the two blue cards in TOTY. Packed Aguero, Hazard and Toure today which helped go towards the cost. That's my active squad for the next while now

http://i.imgur.com/YpNDHEl.png

That's not really a Bundesliga team. That's Borussia Munich.

Or is it Bayern Dortmund?

:pac: :D

Couldn't be arsed waiting for the rock bottom prices so I made that already. Cost about 320k.

Looking forward to playing 4 games with it and hating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

YpNDHEl.png

Amazing squad. Hoping to get those two blues aswell, but don't think they'll be dropping under 1 mill anytime soon.

I've a very similar squad, but with no Robben and IF Aubamayeng (who is amazing) instead of Lewandoski. Will be getting IF Hummels and Beniata once they drop a little more.

Couldn't be arsed waiting for the rock bottom prices so I made that already. Cost about 320k.

Looking forward to playing 4 games with it and hating it.

Put lahm in instead of sweinsteiger mate he I faster and just as good defensively I have pretty much same team apart from robben and neuer

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

How likely are you to get TOTY cards in the packs?

Decided after the TOTY announcement yesterday to hoover up ~30 of the IF Maxwell cards, seeing as he is a perfect chemistry link with both Thiago Silva and Luiz. Bought for an average price of 35k coins, sold for an average price of 65k coins so made ~850k coins profit after the EA 5% tax is deducted. Not a bad days work :)

Does anyone actually know how chemistry actually effects a players ratings just wondering because I have bought robben so I started playing muller as a striker just to try out and he is actually brilliant but he has only 7chemistry. Usually I never bother playing players out of position so never thought much of the effects. Is it only the value of the chemistry card that's aplied that a 7chemistry will effect?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone else having trouble getting onto Ultimate team?

Every other game mode is perfect.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Does anyone actually know how chemistry actually effects a players ratings just wondering because I have bought robben so I started playing muller as a striker just to try out and he is actually brilliant but he has only 7chemistry. Usually I never bother playing players out of position so never thought much of the effects. Is it only the value of the chemistry card that's aplied that a 7chemistry will effect?

From an article I just googled
    The chemistry interferes directly on the potential efficiency of the team during the match. More precisely, on the players’ attributes. That way, in the beginning of each match, the players’ attributes are directly affected by their individual chemistry and also by the team’s depending on the chemistry style that is active.

I've seen videos though showing that if you want to put in a player that will negatively affect the team's chemistry just start the game without them an sub them in. Players who come on during a game are not subject to chemistry effects

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

just start the game without them an sub them in.
    Players who come on during a game are not subject to chemistry effects

I always wondered why people done that, cheers.

I know the effects of team chemistry and I know about subbing them in ive used it lot im just asking as a specific player that has 7 chem and the rest of the team is 100 does the 7 rating for him make much difference to his attributes or is it just the chemistry style thats effected,

jayo26 wrote: »
    I know the effects of team chemistry and I know about subbing them in ive used it lot im just asking as a specific player that has 7 chem and the rest of the team is 100 does the 7 rating for him make much difference to his attributes or is it just the chemistry style thats effected,

Individual player chem has a larger effect on stats (It's weighted Individual 75%, Team 25%)

I found this article useful

Individual player chem has a larger effect on stats (It's weighted Individual 75%, Team 25%)

I found this article useful

So in a nutshell at the end of that article it says if you don't have perfect individual chemistry it effects the chemistry boost but not the actual original stats.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Buying IF Lacazette and putting him up at the same price as SIF Lacazette.

Making a ****ing killing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Quick question guys.

Only just started playing FUT last week as it never really appealed b4 but now I'm hooked. I packed Vidal earlier and I noticed his price is only 9k. Now I know the market hascrashed bit could anyone tell me what I could normally expect to get on transfer market for him? 20k?

Any help welcome

Thanks

On Xbox or PS? Two weeks ago on PS he would have sold for close to 30k coins!

6grmNED.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Xbox cheers I'll hold onto him til market recovers

Advertisement