Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyone else not able to connect to EA servers at the moment?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

a0b7e7d86b75ac03f572761e806559a8.png

Jesus....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Lord TSC wrote: »

Jesus....

That's a funny looking Jesus. I always assumed he had beard for a start. The paintings lied to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Jesus....

Gonna be unreal price he will be used mostly as striker I bet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

H/H Workrates ruin him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

H/H Workrates ruin him.

Is high and high not s good thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Mongo wrote: »
    Is high and high not s good thing?

He just will be fatigued early and most likely out of position when you need him as he's tracking back

byrneg28 wrote: »
    He just will be fatigued early and most likely out of position when you need him as he's tracking back

Was just going to say this lol Rooney is worst for it he don't fatigue but he is usually out of position as a striker. Just wondering I've never tried balloteli but he is low and low is he any good? I just cant bring myself to put any pool player in my team lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

jayo26 wrote: »
    Was just going to say this lol Rooney is worst for it he don't fatigue but he is usually out of position as a striker. Just wondering I've never tried balloteli but he is low and low is he any good? I just cant bring myself to put any pool player in my team lol

Then don't.

Loyalty is everything. Who wants a big lazy piece of s**t up front anyway.

byrneg28 wrote: »
    Then don't.

Loyalty is everything. Who wants a big lazy piece of s**t up front anyway.

Lol I have no intention of it that is why I was asking lol,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

I'm a United fan and I've had him in my team for ages. I find him brilliant.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

I find Balo brilliant up front. The clubs high scorer. When he's paired with a big presence like Costa or Sturridge you're on a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Mongo wrote: »
    I'm a United fan and I've had him in my team for ages. I find him brilliant.....:eek:

He's a poor man's Remy/Ramos/Emenike/Martinez. Really didn't like playing with him.

Still think that Jackson Martinez despite his 2kish price tag is the best striker for under a couple of 100k.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm a United fan and I've had Gerrard in loads of teams.

My secret shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Anyone else having trouble getting a game?

I keep getting to the advance menu on the team selection screen then it finds an opponent, gets to the screen where you see their team and throws me back out to the main screen telling me I disconnected!

I was 2 points off promotion this evening with 2 games left and this bullsh!t caused me to lose those two games without even kicking a ball due to sh1tty disconnects :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Opened ten of those player packs spending 250,000 coins got SIF Sanchez in last pack haha!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Waiting till the entire TotY is in packs then going to drop some cash in a bid to get one of them :P

Waiting till the entire TotY is in packs then going to drop some cash in a bid to get one of them :P

Guys you do realize that the entire team ain't in packs. It's midfielders now the defenders are gone and the weekend it will be strikers. They never release the toty in one entire team

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Guys you do realize that the entire team ain't in packs. It's midfielders now the defenders are gone and the weekend it will be strikers. They never release the toty in one entire team

I was under impression that they do release the whole team after the strikers on Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

they will though. They have done it for the last two years after the strikers.
    why wouldn't they? A chance for them to make more money.

here's a link from last year
    http://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2014/fifa14-toty

• Advertisement

they will though. They have done it for the last two years after the strikers.
    why wouldn't they? A chance for them to make more money.]

My bad I didn't remember that one. I thought they just brought out the special toty Las year remember it had all the players that didn't have an inform. I was wrong there

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Bought 20 SIF Clichys for less than 110k and sold 2 for 130 Bin Fresh.

Gonna keep the rest for a week and see where his price goes.

Bought 20 SIF Clichys for less than 110k and sold 2 for 130 Bin Fresh.

Gonna keep the rest for a week and see where his price goes.

If u can hold out for few weeks price will jump mate. I bought sif de gea on the wedndsay they were done in tote for 120k a few weeks later they were sold for 250k

bought four sif godin at 80k each thinking his price might go up again. seen a few go for 120k.

bought four sif godin at 80k each thinking his price might go up again. seen a few go for 120k.

First in form god in was going for over 200k Las week mate I'd say they will go back up too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads just a quick question, how much real dosh do ye pump into the ultimate team, haven't spent a penny on my team and managed to get to div.2 been a struggle at times but div.1 is now the aim.

I dont really want to invest money into it as i enjoy building a team, but i could do with a ronaldo or a messi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

The FUT Gods aligned and its been a good week for me so far. As I said earlier in the thread I got a TOTY Ramos, yesterday I got a TOTY Luiz. I sold both for 2,924,000 combined.

Subsequently I've probably spent a bit too many coins on packs (with no further luck) but I've improved on my Premier League side a lot. Its now looking pretty good -

fifa4.jpg

I'm happy with the midfield and attack but its harder to settle on a defence. In a moment of madness I bought Sol Campbell and Gary Neville. They didn't fit in for me so I'm trying out IF Jagielka and IF Ivanovic at the minute.

All I need to do now is get my mojo back and start winning more games.

VeVeX wrote: »
    The FUT Gods aligned and its been a good week for me so far. As I said earlier in the thread I got a TOTY Ramos, yesterday I got a TOTY Luiz. I sold both for 2,924,000 combined.

Subsequently I've probably spent a bit too many coins on packs (with no further luck) but I've improved on my Premier League side a lot. Its now looking pretty good -

fifa4.jpg

I'm happy with the midfield and attack but its harder to settle on a defence. In a moment of madness I bought Sol Campbell and Gary Neville. They didn't fit in for me so I'm trying out IF Jagielka and IF Ivanovic at the minute.

All I need to do now is get my mojo back and start winning more games.

if you have the coins would you could try inform sanchez and stick him as cf. move agreuo up front instead of costa. an put navas out the wing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Lads just a quick question, how much real dosh do ye pump into the ultimate team, haven't spent a penny on my team and managed to get to div.2 been a struggle at times but div.1 is now the aim.

I dont really want to invest money into it as i enjoy building a team, but i could do with a ronaldo or a messi

Im in the same situation as you. All me mates spend a sh*t ton of money on coins for packs and players but I have never took out the wallet and am drifting comfortably through divisions with a very standard bpl and liga bbva side which I rotate. I don't have any IF or TOTY. I find the whole trading and building aspect of UT very fun, but you need the patience and skill for it, which some people just don't have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Im in the same situation as you. All me mates spend a sh*t ton of money on coins for packs and players but I have never took out the wallet and am drifting comfortably through divisions with a very standard bpl and liga bbva side which I rotate. I don't have any IF or TOTY. I find the whole trading and building aspect of UT very fun, but you need the patience and skill for it, which some people just don't have.

I've found that the worst players I play are regularly the ones with teams rated in the mid-80s overall. Don't think I've ever played a decent player with Messi, Ronaldo or one of those other super-expensive players in their team yet. Obviously they probably exist, but I've yet to come across them (on ps3).

I just gained promotion to the 3rd division with my Serie B team. I feel a strange affinity to these obscure Italians :p

Advertisement