Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Picked up some really nice deals last night and can't wait now till the market recovers so I can get my profit. During TOTY I find it a lot more fun to make money rather than spend money

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

elefant wrote: »
    I've found that the worst players I play are regularly the ones with teams rated in the mid-80s overall. Don't think I've ever played a decent player with Messi, Ronaldo or one of those other super-expensive players in their team yet. Obviously they probably exist, but I've yet to come across them (on ps3).

I just gained promotion to the 3rd division with my Serie B team. I feel a strange affinity to these obscure Italians :p

Yep i'd agree with you, regularly beat them mid 80's boys, i think because they've great players they dont bother learning how to play the game and that they'll just win easily, I played a guy last night who had Ronaldo, didnt matter to him that he had 10 other players, he just gave Ronny the ball and just Ran ran ran ran and ran, I took great delight in beating him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Those people who spam skill moves with players in 10 yards of space are the biggest eejits in the game.

Just stand there and they'll run into you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

J. Marston wrote: »
    Those people who spam skill moves with players in 10 yards of space are the biggest eejits in the game.

Just stand there and they'll run into you.

whats worse is when it comes off and they score, or you concede a penalty.

i don't mind getting beaten by a better player in fifa, but i fcukin hate losing to skill spammers or those who pass round their defense when they go one up. i usually go ultra defensive or park the bus around 80 mins if im ahead and i feel guilty enough doing that against anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Had 100k left over that I wasn't doing anything with since I've built both the teams I wanted during the crash.

50k packs are out. 12 players, all gold, all rare.

I bought two.

Highest rated.

That'll teach me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

J. Marston wrote: »
    Had 100k left over that I wasn't doing anything with since I've built both the teams I wanted during the crash.

50k packs are out. 12 players, all gold, all rare.

I bought two.

Highest rated.

That'll teach me.

I have to thank you. I literally just now read your post and thought "**** it, I'll jump on the web app and open some packs"

First pack was this guy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

jayo26 wrote: »
    First in form god in was going for over 200k Las week mate I'd say they will go back up too

that was my thinking plus i seen on reddit people thinking if he gets an upgraded card next month. his inform card stats could rise. therefore his price will increase. apart from his 69 pace his def of 92 and phy of 86 are good.

anyways i may have picked the wrong time to buy him. his price is dropping all day in small increments. lowest bin on FUTBIN show his lowest card for 74k :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

that was my thinking plus i seen on reddit people thinking if he gets an upgraded card next month. his inform card stats could rise. therefore his price will increase. apart from his 69 pace his def of 92 and phy of 86 are good.

anyways i may have picked the wrong time to buy him. his price is dropping all day in small increments. lowest bin on FUTBIN show his lowest card for 74k :(

Don't worry mate don't take a loss on them it will go up in few weeks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Finally bought Ronaldo outright.

team is...

Sirgu
    Alves - Silva - Luiz - Marcelo
    Modric - Kroos
    Rodriquez
    Deulofeu - Benzema - Ronaldo

You'd think with that team, I'd win a game. Nope. 8 without a win now, down to Div 4 :mad:

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Finally bought Ronaldo outright.

team is...

Sirgu
    Alves - Silva - Luiz - Marcelo
    Modric - Kroos
    Rodriquez
    Deulofeu - Benzema - Ronaldo

You'd think with that team, I'd win a game. Nope. 8 without a win now, down to Div 4 :mad:

Personally myself id prefer a bit of strength in midfield kroos is so slow and he don't offer anything going back if it was me id have khedira set to stay back and have modric and James supporting attack. Just my opinion :)

• Advertisement

Hate that moment when u open a pack and u get excited to see hazzards name pop up ................ Only to realise its thorgan grrhhhhhh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

If one had circa 180k to spend, and wanted to invest in a few players while prices are low, what would your suggestions be?

Wilberto wrote: »
    If one had circa 180k to spend, and wanted to invest in a few players while prices are low, what would your suggestions be?

I'm going with IF Lacazette. If he gets an upgrade, his price should go up. Have 4 IFs and 2 SIFs.

he hasn't had an upgrade yet, so it's unlikely he'll get a new card or have his if's boosted

http://sofifa.com/player/147318-diego-godin?hl=en-GB

Lacazette on the other hand has gone up by 3 so should get a new card and have his if's boosted

http://sofifa.com/player/149245-alexandre-lacazette?hl=en-GB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

he hasn't had an upgrade yet, so it's unlikely he'll get a new card or have his if's boosted

http://sofifa.com/player/147318-diego-godin?hl=en-GB

Lacazette on the other hand has gone up by 3 so should get a new card and have his if's boosted

http://sofifa.com/player/149245-alexandre-lacazette?hl=en-GB

sooooo I should probably sell them now and cut my losses ?

no id imagine he'll jump after the crash

Yeah, this is the worst time to be selling; everyone's undercutting and nothing is moving except for crazy low prices. :/ Not had a sale for three days now.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Now is probably the best time to buy I did however sell 2 SIF Godins for 75k that I bought for 60k have 3 more left and one I bought for 50k.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

My friend got TOTY iniesta then sold him for 2.5 million coins.

Best player I ever got in countless pack openings was joe hart........ :(

They will jump big time hold onto them for few weeks. No1 can predict who is gonna have upgrades its all guessing bit even if he never had an upgrade the price will go into 200k again in few weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Don't upgrades get whole new cards? Why would the value increase for their old cards?

elefant wrote: »
    Don't upgrades get whole new cards? Why would the value increase for their old cards?

Their basic card is removed from packs and replaced with a new card.

But to make sure the new card isn't better than the IF and SIF cards, they just upgrade the existing IF and SIF cards, so if you have one of them, then it gets automatically better (since you can't just pull them from packs any more).

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

I dont really post much here, but read a lot, and Lord i see why you have that name, you are the ultimate team Lord.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Their basic card is removed from packs and replaced with a new card.

But to make sure the new card isn't better than the IF and SIF cards, they just upgrade the existing IF and SIF cards, so if you have one of them, then it gets automatically better (since you can't just pull them from packs any more).

Last year was the only year that it happened though keep that it mind there is no real guarantee it will happen again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

i never look in here lads, but im pissed off! just won the toty tournament after like 10 goes trying (im not the best) but the prize is great.....APART from the fact that the players in the pack are not sellable! fecking hell like!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

i never look in here lads, but im pissed off! just won the toty tournament after like 10 goes trying (im not the best) but the prize is great.....APART from the fact that the players in the pack are not sellable! fecking hell like!

that the offline one ? think the online ones are tradeable not sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

What's the prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

chips1234 wrote: »
    that the offline one ? think the online ones are tradeable not sure though.

twas the ONLINE one not happy one bit prize was a jumbo rare pack or something....12 rare cards...best i got was nani! but can even sell him wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

yeah kinda of a waste of time playing them would hate my life to pull a TOTY player and not be able to sell them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

How is it your team can keep 5 clean sheets in a row and win the league, then new season starts and theyr'e conceding left right and centre.

gotta love EA

Advertisement