Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Personally myself id prefer a bit of strength in midfield kroos is so slow and he don't offer anything going back if it was me id have khedira set to stay back and have modric and James supporting attack. Just my opinion :)

Gave it a try. Honestly, I'm shipping in the same number of goals with Khedira as I am Kroos, and at least Kroos has the ability to do some crazy passes. Brought in IF Fengouhli (sp?) as well, and he made things easier; his crossing is unreal.

Still though, really can't help but feel Ronaldo isn't worth the 3m coins. I feel since I got him, my entire team feels slow. Defenders are giving away awful penalties and I've had 4 own goals in the last 10 games. Stuck in Div 4 now with the BBVA team. I think I'll probably sell him off and try to put together a team where the 3m coins are a bit more balanced....

Right, for the same cost of Ronaldo, I can build the following team...
    De Gea
    Neville - IF Jagielka - Kompany - Baines
    Yaya
    Rooney - Fabregas
    DiMaria
    Fowler - Crespo

Exact same cost. Might give it a try instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Anyone who has dabbled in legends try out Ljungberg and Larsson? wouldn't mind trying them out FIFA is getting pretty boring using the same old cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Been playing since FIFA 13 and yesterday was the first day EVER I got an IF palyer in a pack!

Actually got 3 in 2 packs (Iborra, Joaquin & Corona) and got Eden Hazard as well!!! (got Thorgan Hazard too...had a slight moment of glee before I realised it was THAT hazard and not another Eden in the next pack)

Are they just more frequent or what???

No, I'd say you just had a very lucky day :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Right, for the same cost of Ronaldo, I can build the following team...
    De Gea
    Neville - IF Jagielka - Kompany - Baines
    Yaya
    Rooney - Fabregas
    DiMaria
    Fowler - Crespo

Exact same cost. Might give it a try instead.

How did you find Fowler and Sheringham ? Are they worth the money ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

Their basic card is removed from packs and replaced with a new card.

But to make sure the new card isn't better than the IF and SIF cards, they just upgrade the existing IF and SIF cards, so if you have one of them, then it gets automatically better (since you can't just pull them from packs any more).

Interesting. Might try and pick up some extra Otamendis. Must be due an upgrade and is a cheap IF (saw him last night for >10k, wish I'd grabbed a couple). Worst case, I sell for a small profit anyway when the market picks up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

my little cousin bought 800k coins and spend over half on packs....not a single player worth mentioning btw.

hes got 35k and loads of decent player..xavi, fabregas, cech etc left. im going to sell them all for him and build him an actualy team worth having, not having feck all chemistry and having pepe in midfield :L i reckon the total coins once i sell will be 150k coins. can someone reccomend the best possible team?

gizabeer wrote: »
    How did you find Fowler and Sheringham ? Are they worth the money ? Cheers

Thought Fowler was amazing. Scored for fun. Worth the price, a great all rounder.

Teddy was grand, scored a few but honestly felt as if he wasn't worthy of his massive price tag.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Thought Fowler was amazing. Scored for fun. Worth the price, a great all rounder.

Teddy was grand, scored a few but honestly felt as if he wasn't worthy of his massive price tag.

Only reason id love an xbox one is for the legends cards its a bit crap they don't do it on ps4 lol I know they getting paid for it by Microsoft grhhhh

Store down for everyone else?

Want to continue my lucky streak (which has automatically jinxed me)!

Yeah. Guessing it can't handle the load of people after that Ronaldo :P

Have €30 loaded and ready to be wasted when it's back too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

yeah down for me, prob just as well anyway for most of us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

never bought fifa coins but with this TOTY I am itching to buy some coins/fifa points to buy some good 20 gold player premium pack, any recommendations guys for those who are used to buy coins/fifa points? if you can't post links here please PM me :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

yeah down for me, prob just as well anyway for most of us

down for me too. but somehow it took the payment 3 times so instead of 20e I have 60e worth of points bought but no fifa points came though :(

Back up. Investing into the Premium Player Packs.

Ramos, Griezmann, Mandzukic, Blind x2, Lloris.

Not worth it :(

i find the 25k packs to be ****e, 15k are better value imo

Just blew a load of coins and got bugger all!! Tried 4 Premium 12 card packs got crap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So, I'd like to think I've a strong Premier League squad now:

No. | Pos. | Player | Replacement
    1 | GK |Asmir Begovic | Wojciech Szczesny
    2 | RB | Pablo Zabaleta | Bacary Sagna
    3 | LB | Leighton Baines | Cesar Azpilicueta
    4 | CB | Mamadou Sakho | Eliaquim Mangala
    5 | CB | Laurent Koscielny | Ron Vlaar
    6 | CDM | Aaron Ramsey | Nemanja Matic
    7 | RM | Alexis Sanchez | Jesús Navas
    8 | CAM | Mesut Ozil | Cesc Fabregas
    9 | ST | Wilfried Bony | Romelu Lukaku
    10 | ST | Samuel Eto'o | Loic Remy
    11 | LM | David Silva | Andre Schurrle

Manager: José Mourinho

Raheem Sterling is the one who has bagged the final place in the squad for no other reason other than the simple fact that I like him!

As you can see though, I've done my best to keep all the Chelsea players on one side. :D :pac:

Composition:
    Club | No. of Reps.
    Manchester City | 5
    Chelsea | 5
    Arsenal | 5
    Everton | 3
    Liverpool | 2
    Stoke | 1
    Aston Villa | 1
    Swansea | 1

How Aston Villa managed to get a player in there I'll never know. It certainly looks like I'll have to dip into the transfer market for a centre back!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Where the hell did ye all start out? Im buying my first Fifa points tomorrow so I can open a few packs but my team is awful. I have no idea how I will build it.

BTW, what packs can I find TOTY playsers in?

Where the hell did ye all start out? Im buying my first Fifa points tomorrow so I can open a few packs but my team is awful. I have no idea how I will build it.

BTW, what packs can I find TOTY playsers in?

any packs, but they're a rare player so 5k packs gives 1 rare, 7.5k gives 3 rare and 15k gives 7 rare but none of these rares are guaranteed to be players. it would be very rare for anyone to actually pack tots though :(

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/556212670568103937

first prize in this would be nice, would imagine the gifts are untradeable

Wilberto wrote: »
    So, I'd like to think I've a strong Premier League squad now:

No. | Pos. | Player | Replacement
    1 | GK |Asmir Begovic | Wojciech Szczesny
    2 | RB | Pablo Zabaleta | Bacary Sagna
    3 | LB | Leighton Baines | Cesar Azpilicueta
    4 | CB | Mamadou Sakho | Eliaquim Mangala
    5 | CB | Laurent Koscielny | Ron Vlaar
    6 | CDM | Aaron Ramsey | Nemanja Matic
    7 | RM | Alexis Sanchez | Jesús Navas
    8 | CAM | Mesut Ozil | Cesc Fabregas
    9 | ST | Wilfried Bony | Romelu Lukaku
    10 | ST | Samuel Eto'o | Loic Remy
    11 | LM | David Silva | Andre Schurrle

Manager: José Mourinho

Raheem Sterling is the one who has bagged the final place in the squad for no other reason other than the simple fact that I like him!

As you can see though, I've done my best to keep all the Chelsea players on one side. :D :pac:

Composition:
    Club | No. of Reps.
    Manchester City | 5
    Chelsea | 5
    Arsenal | 5
    Everton | 3
    Liverpool | 2
    Stoke | 1
    Aston Villa | 1
    Swansea | 1

How Aston Villa managed to get a player in there I'll never know. It certainly looks like I'll have to dip into the transfer market for a centre back!

I have Delph in my squad, he is a good performer.

Usual team
    De Gea / Don't have a back up.
    clichy / Moreno
    mascherano / Mathieu
    vertongon / Koschleny
    debuchy / Sanga
    Hazard / Silva
    Busquets / Delph
    Fellani / Ibbaro (IF)
    Sterling / Navas / Joaquin (IF)
    Soldado / Bony
    Welbeck / Diouf

Play 4-4-1-1

Just got into Division 5. Not going too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

any packs, but they're a rare player so 5k packs gives 1 rare, 7.5k gives 3 rare and 15k gives 7 rare but none of these rares are guaranteed to be players. it would be very rare for anyone to actually pack tots though :(

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSFIFA/status/556212670568103937

first prize in this would be nice, would imagine the gifts are untradeable

I won both of those tournaments multiple times.

Feck off, EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Anyone invested in squads/players yet or should I wait til the re-release of TOTY when the market will plummet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Do ye only play Online season UT or single player too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Stressful game earlier :o took lead 1-0,screwed up a back pass to keeper, when he tried to pass it out striker intercepted close up and goal :( , then got worse from there down 3-1, back to 3-3 by 90th min and scored the winner in stoppage time, couldn't believe it 4-3 :D

Can't get past Galatasary in quarters in offline toty cup :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

this was exactly like my toty online cup final yesterday....except mine went into extra time and he quit

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Got in form caceres last night. Bit of false excitement but homestly hearing everyone complain avout 25k packs has me doubting whether to spend or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Anyone invested in squads/players yet or should I wait til the re-release of TOTY when the market will plummet?

The prices are low now but they will dip later today for the 100k packs , Informs should go down by about another 20% but will shoot back up in price quicker than regular players , If you have a team in mind then build it today as some people keep waiting for the prices to go lower and lower and then suddenly the prices start to creep up and they've missed the boat .

Keep an eye on Futbin and check to see how low any of the players you want have dropped to earlier in the week, Last Sunday or Monday were probably the cheapest.

Advertisement