Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

BEST STRIKING PARTNER WITH COSTA ON MY BPL TEAM??? HAVE 40000 TO SPEND

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

gamer1234 wrote: »

Sturridge, if you're inclined for the big men Andy Carrolls in form is good

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Sturridge, Balotelli, Remy?

Mongo wrote: »
    Sturridge, Balotelli, Remy?

tried all them but they don't seem to gell..
    my team at the moment is

De Gea
    coleman koscielny mangala luis

Fernando

willian rooney schrulle

costa remy

any ideas on making team better welcome getting bored playing with this team wouldn't mind a change
    id love a bundesliga bpl hybrid if I could manage it but not the best at this team building crack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

tried all them but they don't seem to gell..
    my team at the moment is

De Gea
    coleman koscielny mangala luis

Fernando

willian rooney schrulle

costa remy

any ideas on making team better welcome getting bored playing with this team wouldn't mind a change
    id love a bundesliga bpl hybrid if I could manage it but not the best at this team building crack

sanchez instead of willian, fernandinho instead of fernando or ramires if you can afford it. strikers i dont know remy and sturridge go well together, could try out costa and falcao ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

How much should I be selling Costa for?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Lightning rounds on the way 7 , 9 and 11 pm , Prices will be on the floor :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

How much should I be selling Costa for?

his lowest BIN is 27k on futbin atm so go a bit higher than that

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

has anyone else been getting disconnected regularly from the servers? I know the servers are taking a battering at the moment but all I want is to play a game or two without getting disconnected, and getting it as a loss against me, each and every time :mad:

Two costas for sale...wont budge

• Advertisement

Two costas for sale...wont budge

His bin is probably gone below whatever you set yours at, prices are dropping because of the lightning rounds coming up so most people will hold out for a while on buying players they want, hold out for a few days if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

gizabeer wrote: »
    His bin is probably gone below whatever you set yours at, prices are dropping because of the lightning rounds coming up so most people will hold out for a while on buying players they want, hold out for a few days if you can

Will prices be at the lowest at 7 tonight or later,want to buy reus

id hang on just keep checking futbin and when he hits 60k then grab him, he could go lower but you never know he could start to creep back up slowly

Jaysus two costas wont sell. Guess ile take advice and sit tight..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

People like you are the ones who ruin this game.

Don't be so precious. It's not as if I'm hacking the game or anything. Pace is overpowered in this game so why wouldn't I use that to my advantage? I enjoy winning, so I'm going to do whatever i can to increase my odds of doing so

Soz if I disappoint you xx
    alwald wrote: »
    I don't understand how anybody can enjoy a game of football if the only thing that they are good at is lofting balls left, right and center, does it happen in a real game? no, would you enjoy watching a real football game with constant lofted balls?

If it was as effective in the real game you'd be seeing nothing but lofted through balls
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Agreed here. Lofted through balls are easy to defend against tbh. Just don't go full attack and high pressing. If I find someone can't defend something, I'll always look to take advantage of it.

How's TOTY DiMaria? Stats look crazy...

5 goals in 3 games so far. He links up really well with Aguero (have them both set to 'Get in behind'

I've a few fifa points to spend when should I buy a few pack and which ones are best do ye think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

finally got my fifa points from yesterday. opened 5 mega packs.
    pulled
    agrueo
    inform oscar
    reus
    and struridge were the big pulls
    opened a few jumbos and normal packs all crap.

How do you make fifa points without buying them?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How do you make fifa points without buying them?

You can't. You can get coins from playing matches, but points are buy only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭colinod0806

x43r0 wrote: »
    Don't be so precious. It's not as if I'm hacking the game or anything. Pace is overpowered in this game so why wouldn't I use that to my advantage? I enjoy winning, so I'm going to do whatever i can to increase my odds of doing so

Soz if I disappoint you xx

I regularly meet people like you. That team you posted would easily beat mine by playing football and then you just keep putting in lobbed through balls, in your own words, like a scumbag. I just can't see how that can be fun. Winning is nice and all but is it really that important?

As for the bolded part, what age are you 12?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

x43r0 wrote: »
    If it was as effective in the real game you'd be seeing nothing but lofted through balls

With Ifs we can change the world, the fact is it's not effective in the real game, as a football fan, as somebody who understands football and tactics used by different managers I have to say that constant lofted balls is the cheapest form of playing fifa, I know how to defend against the lofted balls but it's just so cheaaap.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Explain to me what will happen at 11pm please im lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

I regularly meet people like you. That team you posted would easily beat mine by playing football and then you just keep putting in lobbed through balls, in your own words, like a scumbag. I just can't see how that can be fun. Winning is nice and all but is it really that important?

As for the bolded part, what age are you 12?

I don't see why you have such a big problem with him as we all said earlier if someone wants to lob balls in its easy to defend against them and if the man pays his money for the game and he enjoys how he plays the game well good for him id rather enjoy playing it crap then be hating on other people for how they play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

14murphy wrote: »
    Explain to me what will happen at 11pm please im lost.

FIFA 15 will crash for few minutes as well as the web app and the companion app.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got Toure in a pack earlier, so I have 200k.

I've should have learned from the two 50k packs where I got sweet FA but I'm getting two 100k packs later.

I better get Ronaldo........and Messi.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Went for a couple of the lightening rounds packs and just bagged Neymar.

Now I have nobody to save up for anymore! :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

alwald wrote: »
    FIFA 15 will crash for few minutes as well as the web app and the companion app.

Is this the lightning rounds per chance.

Do ye trust Sony with card details? I only ever used PSN cards but with all the hacking etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Wilberto wrote: »
    Went for a couple of the lightening rounds packs and just bagged Neymar.

Now I have nobody to save up for anymore! :D :pac:

Are the lightning packs only there for a few minutes?? Can't see them :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Do ye trust Sony with card details? I only ever used PSN cards but with all the hacking etc?

I never used card for FIFA. When I used to get points, I'd buy a PSN card but now I just stick with coins. More value to it.

I am waiting for these 11pm packs before i buy my final players: Aguero, Yaya, Reus, Alaba, Neuer. Then my squad is complete!

Advertisement