Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

crunchie44 wrote: »
    Dreams can come true :D :eek:

Nice! 15k pack?? I've spent about 300-400k with no luck :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Open 2 jumbo megas... Silva & IF Castro.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Dreams can come true :D :eek:

CAM -> CF

CF -> ST

Stick him up front, trust me!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

x43r0 wrote: »
    CAM -> CF

CF -> ST

Have you tried ronaldo or messi ? How does he compare to them (if you have).Ive seen him for 2.1mil bin , was thinking of maybe getting him

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

Nice! 15k pack?? I've spent about 300-400k with no luck :pac:

bought 2 100k packs and only player worth talking about was in form de gea which im hoping he gets a rating increase in the coming weeks so hes IF card shud be worth a fortune then.

Before I turned it off i let my 7 year old son open three 15k packs and in the 2nd pack he begged di Maria.I threw the little guy around like a ragdoll with excitement :D

• Advertisement

bought 2 100k packs and only player worth talking about was in form de gea which im hoping he gets a rating increase in the coming weeks so hes IF card shud be worth a fortune then.

Before I turned it off i let my 7 year old son open three 15k packs and in the 2nd pack he begged di Maria.I threw the little guy around like a ragdoll with excitement :D
    Haha nice one man! Kind of tempting me to open a few 15k packs now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

gizabeer wrote: »
    Have you tried ronaldo or messi ? How does he compare to them (if you have).Ive seen him for 2.1mil bin , was thinking of maybe getting him

I've tried both and they're obviously both awesome. I prefer Ronaldo of the two but Di Maria seems to perform better for me than those two so I'd chose him out of the 3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Lads, looking for advice... I have a bundesliga team made.. All gold rares. Ive only 3,100 coins. How do I make money from this besides playing games?

gizabeer wrote: »

i havent had the pleasure of using either ronaldo and messi but this guy is almost unstoppable.im playing him at top of the diamond and when he gets it he just waltzes through the opponent. kinda funny watching them try to either stand off and wildly lunge. his bin is 2.3m now but i cant see any point in selling.i dont need the cash.

i can only imagine how good 99 ronaldo is if this di maria is anything to go by

x43r0 wrote: »
    CAM -> CF

CF -> ST

i like having him at top of diamond as he wreaks havoc when running in space.id imagine playing him up top would just make him a beacon for wild tackles from CBs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Got Ribery in a pack there (15k) to go with my Hazard......

Should Hazard's price go up in the next few weeks? He ain't doing for my team (probably my fault in fairness)

Also, has anyone played AGAINST any TOTY players yet? Are they all up in division 1? I just got into Division 4 and not seeing anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Just wondering how u manage to pull an inform de gea card from a 100k pack when he doesn't have an inform card this week????

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

I got a reus at the very start and an untradable IF Vidal in my xmas packs and that was it. some of ye on here are so lucky, I'm not at all jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Got Ribery in a pack there (15k) to go with my Hazard......

Should Hazard's price go up in the next few weeks? He ain't doing for my team (probably my fault in fairness)

Also, has anyone played AGAINST any TOTY players yet? Are they all up in division 1? I just got into Division 4 and not seeing anything.

Played a guy who had TOTY Ramos, Silva, Lahm, Iniesta and Kroos. He was shíte. I went 3-1 up after 75 minutes and he quit.

Played another guy who had TOTY Messi. He destroyed me 5-1 :(.

Ended up selling Neuer and Yaya. Both just not cutting it for me, can't seem to play well. Could be EA handicap :pac: but Reus and Aguero on the other hand...goal machines!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Just wondering how u manage to pull an inform de gea card from a 100k pack when he doesn't have an inform card this week????

Haha. Busted. :P

Anyway, I reckon there's a large venn diagram that has "pace abuse teams" in one circle and "laggy as ****, coincidentially, I'm sure" in another with a massive cross over. The amount of games where when Doumbia can't run round you, suddenly the game starts lagging horrendously...

Anyway, with the Ronaldo money, I bought Crespo, CAM Sanchez, Aguero (who I converted to CAM) and NIF DiMaria. Goals for days....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Lord TSC wrote: »

Anyway, I reckon there's a large venn diagram that has "pace abuse teams" in one circle and "laggy as ****, coincidentially, I'm sure" in another with a massive cross over. The amount of games where when Doumbia can't run round you, suddenly the game starts lagging horrendously...

Anyway, with the Ronaldo money, I bought Crespo, CAM Sanchez, Aguero (who I converted to CAM) and NIF DiMaria. Goals for days....

what's agreuo like as cam. have em as striker but don't find him to that great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

So just played Div 4 against:

GK D.Lopez
    Clichy / Heurtaux / Chiellini / Lichtseiner
    Ribery / Vidal / Pogba
    Menez
    Lacazette / Ibrahimovic

All bar 1 (or 2) were inform I think!!

Got beat 3-1 but had him on the ropes for a good while.

My question is.....how is he only in Division 4????
    And how much did that team cost!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I just began division 10 with a standard bpl team and played 2 games. The first one was up against a crazy good ligue 1 team with toty Luiz and Silva. But he turned out to be ****e and he rage quit after i got 2-0 up before half time.

Second game I came up against another awesome bbva/ligue 1 side with IFs and TOTY Luiz again. But again they turned out to be sh*t and I won the game 8-1 :D.

Why is it that people with some of the best teams in the game are the sh*test players in the game. And I ain't a crazy amazing fifa player, im pretty standard but jeez sometimes as a person who has never put in a penny to buy packs or players and builds his team up from scratch with trading methods, I feel I deserve a team like that but it just doesn't happen like that.

Nevertheless I find it hilarious how Mame Biram Diouf can make TOTY Luiz look like an absolute ghost :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

what's agreuo like as cam. have em as striker but don't find him to that great

Really loving him there. Always in good positions overlapping with Crespo, great at running at and through defenders.

My question is.....how is he only in Division 4????
    And how much did that team cost!

Expensive teams get you towards the top, but cheap teams dominate the top echelons. Namely cheap pace abuse teams with Doumbia.

• Advertisement

I just find the amount of people getting crazy cards is unreal haha I been playing for 4 year and the bed toty card I pulled was magic last January and best totw card I pulled was de gea sif this year lol. But then we have over 10 people in one forum that pull aguero and di maria in one pack :) phew.

Really loving him there. Always in good positions overlapping with Crespo, great at running at and through defenders.

Expensive teams get you towards the top, but cheap teams dominate the top echelons. Namely cheap pace abuse teams with Doumbia.

I agree mate anytime I reached div one I always meet teams that are rated below 80 I think anyone that reaches div 3 or 2 is doing well then you only get players that use glitches and all to win

Is Remy as good as people are saying? Gonna try him in my 41212 with Aguero up front. It's between Remy and RVP anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Is Remy as good as people are saying? Gonna try him in my 41212 with Aguero up front. It's between Remy and RVP anyways.

had em. I hated him. might of being the formation not suiting hin tho. 3-5-2

had em. I hated him. might of being the formation not suiting hin tho. 3-5-2

mhm..think I'll try him out. Picked up Kompany to tighten the defence and might hold onto Yaya and play him in the CAM role.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Remy is shíte. Fast players with relatively low agility are awful.

Recommendations for partnering Aguero in a 41212? Yaya behind in the CAM.

Recommendations for partnering Aguero in a 41212? Yaya behind in the CAM.

I'm using aguero with costs and Rooney as cam and yaya as cdm I've been using it in my prem league team past two evenings and its working great to be honest

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm using aguero with costs and Rooney as cam and yaya as cdm I've been using it in my prem league team past two evenings and its working great to be honest

I was going for Yaya at CAM cos he's 200k and I wanna get max contribution from him :P Sandro at CDM works wonders for me. Might go with Costa then..only 20k

• Advertisement

I was going for Yaya at CAM cos he's 200k and I wanna get max contribution from him :P Sandro at CDM works wonders for me. Might go with Costa then..only 20k

Different styles I get max contribution from him with his defending and strength at the back and try costs I tried him in 4321 I hated him but he is good with a pacey partner

Advertisement