Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

It's weird for me,works on 1 acc but not on another 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

gotthebug wrote: »
    Got benzama but not looking to put a Spanish team 2gether.Would it be better to wait till the game comes out 2 sell or sell now.Any help thanks

Absolutely wait until the game comes out. His price will be really high on the Saturday when everyone is online and have some coins built up.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Am i right to buy like mad now? I have a very good team together and the prices seem decent...

Will they all rise come launch day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

D_turbo wrote: »
    Am i right to buy like mad now? I have a very good team together and the prices seem decent...

Depends on the players, but yeah most players will rise in price come release.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Prices will rise come release.
    If you're like me and just plan on building a simple non rare gold team then bid away.

Basically don't sell any decent players now. Because next week there prices will shoot up.

If you have coins to spare then buy the better players that'll be in your starting squad. The non rare players usually don't increase in price to often but the bigger players do.

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Prices will rise come release.
    If you're like me and just plan on building a simple non rare gold team then bid away.

Basically don't sell any decent players now. Because next week there prices will shoot up.

If you have coins to spare then buy the better players that'll be in your starting squad. The non rare players usually don't increase in price to often but the bigger players do.

Ahh I got cavani, Toscla or something from TOTW, Got over 30k for the 2 of them, Got ok money For the rest.

Iv a Strong German side built, I find way better value then buying BPL.

Trying to gather money for Piscek and Lahm before the price goes Way up.

I picked up muller for 4700, and gundagon for 3400.

Fifa 14 i paid 35k for gundagon after a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Ahh I got cavani, Toscla or something from TOTW, Got over 30k for the 2 of them, Got ok money For the rest.

Iv a Strong German side built, I find way better value then buying BPL.

Trying to gather money for Piscek and Lahm before the price goes Way up.

I picked up muller for 4700, and gundagon for 3400.

Fifa 14 i paid 35k for gundagon after a few weeks

holy god, how have you so much money hahaha
    hamsik is dirt cheap at the moment! i got one for 900,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

:eek:

*Turns on Webapp*

Got a totw Card straight away, Cavani, Debucy, Cazorla and few more,

Built A BPL team...instantly regretted it so sold up

Have Muller, Martinez,Dante, Mkthryrain, Immoble, Weidnfeller

Its pretty much Dortmund/Bayern with a few Schalke and Wolfsburg.

Have most the good Players Bought in that league so can swtich formation if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Hi , Im new to Fifa , had Fifa 14 but never used ultimate team just used to play online , Ive pre ordered Fifa 15 on the US xbox live marketplace and have EA early access, Im just wondering how all the trading is started already if the game isn't released yet ? is it just the early access ? Thanks !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Early access yes, you can play and trade with that for 6 hours. Everything else is done through the web app.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Kirby wrote: »
    Early access yes, you can play and trade with that for 6 hours. Everything else is done through the web app.

Can I trade with the web app?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yes. You can even buy packs with the web app.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Are people still having difficulties getting on the Web app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

This is mine so far anyway! A bit ****e, actually very ****e but getting there with Spaniards, once Im finished and have full Chemistry Ill be looking at getting foreigners playing in Spain

https://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=kXLRkvQOnLf22:ps3

duffman13 wrote: »
    Are people still having difficulties getting on the Web app?

Yep. I haven't been able log in once and this is the message I always get "Sorry
    Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please come back later."

Supposedly EA are doing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Buying meself a few Salahs to sale later on. He's the only pacey left footed RW/RM in the EPL, id say a lot of team will be wanting him. He's worth round 3k now, i can see him going 5k+ at least during the start of the game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Finical wrote: »
    Yep. I haven't been able log in once and this is the message I always get "Sorry
    Our servers are temporarily down while we work on making things better. Please come back later."

Supposedly EA are doing something.

I keep getting the coming soon message

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Average rating of 74 now Chemistry of 100!
    Fairly happy with squad without playing a game yet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

finding it really awful and laggy. Ball control is hit and miss and every time my goal kicks out the ball I had to press the button twice for him to detect it.
    Shooting is awful. It feels like a PS2 game not a XB1 game ..very dissapointed..it needs patching asap

• Advertisement

Have you had any luck v3ttel?

I'd say we won't have any access at all until launch of the actual game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭bren2001

I've had no luck. Thought it would work this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

None. Robb tweeted that everyone should now have access. I'm still locked out.

Theres a form to fill in here (on the off chance you haven't seen it): https://t.co/jNKZCAgSDZ

I hope we dont have to setup new origin IDs. I want all the stuff in the catalogue for being level 50 something.

Finally into the web App. Sickend i didnt start off trading.
    I aid 5600 for muller...Selling now for 8-9k

But my Team is Strong enough for now

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/show-off?showoffId=cDI1sQfQbAIX:360

Pretty Much Dortmund/bayern and randomers...Raging i didnt buy lahm when he was just over 12k average. Up onto 30s now

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Anyone know why Kagawa wouldn't be showing up on the transfer market except for his IF version? Is there no normal version yet? :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Anyone know why Kagawa wouldn't be showing up on the transfer market except for his IF version? Is there no normal version yet? :(

Was Looking myself and id imagine its cause hes only been playing once and made TOTW :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Broke my rule bout opening packs already but glad I did got falcao today and benzema yesterday outta 3 packs just wait till next week now to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Hey Finical, I'm in...

I stuck my FIFA 14 disc into my PS4, logged into FUT14 and now I can login to the web app. Give it a try.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Hey Finical, I'm in...

I stuck my FIFA 14 disc into my PS4, logged into FUT14 and now I can login to the web app. Give it a try.

Nice one man!

That would explain a lot. I got banned you see in FIFA 14 for coin farming - I gave my friend a lot of players for free through trade offers when I stopped playing and EA thought I was up to something.

It must be that the web app tries to retain a users FIFA 14 data and it can't get mine due to ban. Sucks to be me, guess I'll have to wait for the launch of game. :(

Did you pack anyone decent in welcoming pack(s)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Nice one man!

That would explain a lot. I got banned you see in FIFA 14 for coin farming - I gave my friend a lot of players for free through trade offers when I stopped playing and EA thought I was up to something.

It must be that the web app tries to retain a users FIFA 14 data and it can't get mine due to ban. Sucks to be me, guess I'll have to wait for the launch of game. :(

Did you pack anyone decent in welcoming pack(s)?

Ah right,gave my friend 2 mill and they banned me ages back

Guess I'm waiting too

Advertisement