Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Thought was gonna get Div 4 tonight ...... 2 games/ 3 points to go and last 2 had been decent wins. 1st Drew 2-2 and one of his was my defenders og :( , next one run to end line and backpass spammer :( Slaughtered by it , think lost first few in next season too :( So relegation time maybe :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

****, just checked prices of players and I've lost about 60-80k on Aguero and Yaya... And 50k alone on Ibra. I hope to god they rise again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Currently have an serie a team of: Gk handonovic lb Cole cb chiellini, barzogli rb Maicon Cm pjanic, strootman, marchisio. Rf candreva. St tevez. Lf El shaarawy or Rossi. Any suggestions of players ye would to add to this team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

****, just checked prices of players and I've lost about 60-80k on Aguero and Yaya... And 50k alone on Ibra. I hope to god they rise again :pac:

They will rise again. Only temporary

Anyone else think hazzard is not worth the money to play as lm he is excellent as forward and winger but has no contribution as lm I've played 15 games with him no goals or no assists I had schurle in before him and he was doing better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Eoghan. wrote: »
    Currently have an serie a team of: Gk handonovic lb Cole cb chiellini, barzogli rb Maicon Cm pjanic, strootman, marchisio. Rf candreva. St tevez. Lf El shaarawy or Rossi. Any suggestions of players ye would to add to this team?

Maybe gervinho for El shaarawy, cuadrado for candreva(I do find candreva very good as well though, so ymmv) and vidal/pogba/if hamsik for strootman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Any tips on big money players who have drastically dropped in value in the past while?

Lewandowski is one anyway, with Reus being another.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

jayo26 wrote: »
    Anyone else think hazzard is not worth the money to play as lm he is excellent as forward and winger but has no contribution as lm I've played 15 games with him no goals or no assists I had schurle in before him and he was doing better

I've a schurrle who's not doing too well for me if ya want to do a swap ? :p

They will rise again. Only temporary

ah thank god. Might sell them when they rise and wait for them to drop again. Say they rise around the time of upgrades?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

400k of Coinage being spent on packs tonight for the buzz.

• Advertisement

I've a schurrle who's not doing too well for me if ya want to do a swap ? :p

But I wouldn't be able five u any coins as part of the deal :) hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

400k of Coinage being spent on packs tonight for the buzz.

Same for me, not sure which packs i should buy though...

Same for me, not sure which packs i should buy though...

Packs be gone now after 6 guys I think. I don't know for sure but Las year they had a another toty after the first one it was made up of players that had performed consistently well for club but didnt have an if card it had players like Rooney and de gea Last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Went on a clean out and spending spree but my build has hit a snag with poor chemistry for Ibra and Bale :(

I have 350k coins in the bank and the team below, any ideas, I like pace and strength :D

16130508828_a9d868beae_o.pngfut

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Packs be gone now after 6 guys I think. I don't know for sure but Las year they had a another toty after the first one it was made up of players that had performed consistently well for club but didnt have an if card it had players like Rooney and de gea Last year.

Might buy 1 of the 100k packs and the rest on 15k packs

Villain wrote: »
    Went on a clean out and spending spree but my build has hit a snag with poor chemistry for Ibra and Bale :(

I have 350k coins in the bank and the team below, any ideas, I like pace and strength :D

16130508828_a9d868beae_o.pngfut

I'd get rid of bale if your going with 442 he is wasted as a rm same as hazzard is with me and put Lucas at rm and Dani alves as rb. That would link them all together

was that not the first tots cards as opposed to the toty cards ? which won't be til April

was that not the first tots cards as opposed to the toty cards ? which won't be til April

No mate I'm nearly sure they had them Las January maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was after toty

No mate I'm nearly sure they had them Las January maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was after toty

the only thing related to toty is these guys from 14

http://www.futhead.com/14/players/all/toty/all/all/all/all/all/all/all/rating/table/

this is prob what you're thinking of

http://www.futhead.com/14/totw/totsmcgold/

after using Neuer for about 10-15 games, I can conclude he has been absolute shíte. For the best GK in the game, he has been below average. Begovic is better. The only upside to him is that I made a cool 40k profit selling him today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

after using Neuer for about 10-15 games, I can conclude he has been absolute shíte. For the best GK in the game, he has been below average. Begovic is better. The only upside to him is that I made a cool 40k profit selling him today :)

I agree - I sold him after a while. Using IF Lloris now and he is doing much better

x43r0 wrote: »
    I agree - I sold him after a while. Using IF Lloris now and he is doing much better

I might go with regular Lloris or Courtois..not too sure yet

the only thing related to toty is these guys from 14

http://www.futhead.com/14/players/all/toty/all/all/all/all/all/all/all/rating/table/

this is prob what you're thinking of

http://www.futhead.com/14/totw/totsmcgold/

Oh yh that's the one when was that mate

Oh yh that's the one when was that mate

towards the end of april. they do it every year as the first tots squad

towards the end of april. they do it every year as the first tots squad

Lol I'm so wrong ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Built a all Spanish 4-3-3 team earlier I already had de gea,Moreno,Mata,Costa and alonso and finished the team for 9500..
    Just bet a team in div 4 online worth 717,350,I love when this happens ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Eoghan.

Maybe gervinho for El shaarawy, cuadrado for candreva(I do find candreva very good as well though, so ymmv) and vidal/pogba/if hamsik for strootman.

Thanks going to try Pogba or Vidal, candreva has been a legend for me from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

inform godin lowest bin is 100k so prices are starting to go up. if oscar is also near 95k and agureo is back up to 300k few others have gone up too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

yeah prices are definitely going up. I picked up some sick silver player (cant remember name) for about 350 coins and his price has gone up to over 1600 coins so decent profit.

But i'm gonna wait till the end of the week until I start putting a couple of things up on the market

• Advertisement

nice one. Might invest in Lewa/Costa. btw who's better, Courtois or Lloris?

Advertisement