Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had fun with the Crespo team, but wasn't dominating like I want to with a 3m team. Then I noticed I can build this instead, and get to try some TOTY players...

PANkQ6k.png

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Couldn't take to Ibra so rebuilt again and really liking this one so far

16133847420_3a65439940_b.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-19 at 22.55.52

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Villain wrote: »
    Couldn't take to Ibra so rebuilt again and really liking this one so far

16133847420_3a65439940_b.jpgScreen Shot 2015-01-19 at 22.55.52
    Suarez any good? Was gonna buy him but held back on it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

how in the **** do you fuild such a team with so many upgraded players? before i retired from UT, i was delighted just to have sturridge up front and coutinho in midfield...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Gotta love Serie A. So many quality players going for a pittance....

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/17502515/

Got that for about 55k during the crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Relegated to Div 6 tonight, 2nd game of season as scored a equaliser, opponent DC's and I getta loss o.O no idea how that works, and that point woulda kept me in Div 5 for like the 7th time -.- gotta few wins towards end of season but last one was a cracker even though lost :( 5-4 ended up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

MarkY91 wrote: »
    how in the **** do you fuild such a team with so many upgraded players? before i retired from UT, i was delighted just to have sturridge up front and coutinho in midfield...

I think the elephant in the room is that people are buying coins. I know I've spent about 30 quid on them and the rest through trading.

I initially thought it was lunacy to do so, but I spend so much time playing the game, I've really got my values worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

elefant wrote: »
    Interesting. Might try and pick up some extra Otamendis. Must be due an upgrade and is a cheap IF (saw him last night for >10k, wish I'd grabbed a couple). Worst case, I sell for a small profit anyway when the market picks up.

Already doubled in price. And I got one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Already doubled in price. And I got one :(

last year the upgrades didn't come until March 6th, bit of a long term investment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭elefant

last year the upgrades didn't come until March 6th, bit of a long term investment

Well if I bought ten a few days ago I'd have made a 100k profit today!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Well if I bought ten a few days ago I'd have made a 100k profit today!

prices are going mad up already, bought Lahm for 30k Saturday, min is 54k now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

have a long term investment already going.. 12 keanes, 5 shane longs, 4 irelands, 4 pilkingtons, 2 givens, 4 mccarthys, 3 mcgeadys, 3 o sheas, 4 colesmans, and 3 hunts.... paddies weekends is a long way away but i already (if sold now) stand to make 60-75 k profit! ill wait another month though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

daRobot wrote: »
    I think the elephant in the room is that people are buying coins. I know I've spent about 30 quid on them and the rest through trading.

I initially thought it was lunacy to do so, but I spend so much time playing the game, I've really got my values worth.
    Where do you get your coins? PM me if you dont want to say here..

I bought packs when the game came out and got about 20k. After that, the majority of my fortunes are through trading. You can make a fortune flipping IF cards; I've sold 5 IF Youngs in the last 24 hours, bought for 18-20k, sold for 35k. Don't need to venture down bad routes at all...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I bought packs when the game came out and got about 20k. After that, the majority of my fortunes are through trading. You can make a fortune flipping IF cards; I've sold 5 IF Youngs in the last 24 hours, bought for 18-20k, sold for 35k. Don't need to venture down bad routes at all...

People actually buy those? :pac: I came up against an IF young only once in a 41212. Exploited him at LB and ended up trashing him 8-2

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Currently have an inform BERG. How do you reckon I make money from him??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Quick sell him LOL

Arciphel wrote: »
    Quick sell him LOL
    Breaking me hole laughing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Breaking me hole laughing here.

Same here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Cannot find the right balance in formation for my team.
    I normally played 4-3-3 and I just find it too open this year.
    The only formation that has worked for me is 4-5-1 this year with an Italian team.
    Quite solid, I have tried German, Spanish, French and Premier League team with a lot of the better players but there is something about them that I just don't like.

Do any of you find that your players just lose their pace, passing and dribbling abilities in some games?
    Like Mertesacker catching Pedro slow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

CiaranW wrote: »
    Cannot find the right balance in formation for my team.
    I normally played 4-3-3 and I just find it too open this year.
    The only formation that has worked for me is 4-5-1 this year with an Italian team.
    Quite solid, I have tried German, Spanish, French and Premier League team with a lot of the better players but there is something about them that I just don't like.

Do any of you find that your players just lose their pace, passing and dribbling abilities in some games?
    Like Mertesacker catching Pedro slow!

yeah I have pedro and find him unreal slow at times....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

CiaranW wrote:
    Do any of you find that your players just lose their pace, passing and dribbling abilities in some games? Like Mertesacker catching Pedro slow!

CiaranW wrote:
    Cannot find the right balance in formation for my team. I normally played 4-3-3 and I just find it too open this year. The only formation that has worked for me is 4-5-1 this year with an Italian team. Quite solid, I have tried German, Spanish, French and Premier League team with a lot of the better players but there is something about them that I just don't like.

I thought it was just me haha, one of the problems with fifa is pace is so unballanced ive often had players like zabeletta catching reus down the wing its always been a fault. ..

Oh wow. I bought two SIF Lacazette cards for 100k each two weeks ago. Stuck a 300k price tag on both for post-upgrade.

Both just sold :S That's a sweet 600k back I wasn't expecting...

Just had one of those games where I was dominating shots, possession etc only managed to put 1 past him cos of his keeper. 4 chances in the second half, he goes 4-1 up and wins the game. Final stats 19 shots, 13 OT for me. 5 shots, 4 OT for him. His keeper got MOTM with 18 saves and a 10.0 rating...frustrating!!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Just had one of those games where I was dominating shots, possession etc only managed to put 1 past him cos of his keeper. 4 chances in the second half, he goes 4-1 up and wins the game. Final stats 19 shots, 13 OT for me. 5 shots, 4 OT for him. His keeper got MOTM with 18 saves and a 10.0 rating...frustrating!!! :(

Had one of those games a few days ago pretty similar to you except one difference.

I was 1-0 up for 60 minutes dominating finally get the 2nd after a scramble in the box.
    From tip he runs through me with Sturridge and floors Kompany and scores.

Another similar goal again around the end were my players start falling to the ground and letting sturridge through me and and his player dived in the last minute to win the penalty and scores.... my players literally turned to mush after the 2nd goal for me.

Me 20 shots,14 OT(Around that). 6 shots,4 OT to him here is the best part

My 86 OVR Courtouis 0 Saves.....
    His 74 OVR Pantillimon 16 Saves... LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm constantly changing my teams around.
    Now back to a German Bundeslinga team with Reus/Lewandowski up front and Ribery on the wing etc.
    I find for the first 10 or 20 games I rip teams apart and then all of a sudden its like my players age about 20 years and can't run past the slowest players on the pitch.
    It's happen to Neymar/Aguero/Reus/Ribery/Robben after 20 or so games..all of them slow down so I change to a new change where the cycle continues.
    I never let their fitness drop below 90 so it's not that affecting it either.. stupid game.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Blazer wrote: »
    I'm constantly changing my teams around.
    Now back to a German Bundeslinga team with Reus/Lewandowski up front and Ribery on the wing etc.
    I find for the first 10 or 20 games I rip teams apart and then all of a sudden its like my players age about 20 years and can't run past the slowest players on the pitch.
    It's happen to Neymar/Aguero/Reus/Ribery/Robben after 20 or so games..all of them slow down so I change to a new change where the cycle continues.
    I never let their fitness drop below 90 so it's not that affecting it either.. stupid game.:mad:
    I find this as well,was the other fifa games like this and why does ea do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I've been noticing this happening a lot to my team as well. I always try and keep their fitness above 90 and the team chemistry is always 100. But if I play a certain amount of games each night the team starts dropping off in intensity and ability. seems odd to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

there are a number of issues in the UT 15, my defenders sometimes just stop running :eek: or they just walk and let the striker run and score, the CB are out of position when my opponent has a corner and there are many other issues.....as much as I like FIFA as much as I have to say that FIFA 15 has many bugs and as such I rarely enjoy a good game in UT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Really bad time to buy players now. Looks like the market has over-corrected itself.

Advertisement