Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

alwald wrote: »
    there are a number of issues in the UT 15, my defenders sometimes just stop running :eek: or they just walk and let the striker run and score, the CB are out of position when my opponent has a corner and there are many other issues.....as much as I like FIFA as much as I have to say that FIFA 15 has many bugs and as such I rarely enjoy a good game in UT.

I actually had a similar incident yesterday but I dont now whether it was UT or my controller bugging out. I was in the Gold Cup Tournament Final and the opponent had possession and then suddenly I noticed my keeper was out of his line chasing after the ball. I wasn't holding triangle or doing anything. This happened twice and it cost me the game. Also at the same time whenever I got the ball, the player would boot it far away despite my finger being no where close to the square button.
    Nothing wrong has ever happened with my controller so I'm convinced it was some weird glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

What gets me time and time again is when I'm trying to win the ball and I press B to do a standing tackle but unbeknownst to me my player is already in control of the ball but it's not obvious to look at and I end up hoofing the ball out of play :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh wow. I bought two SIF Lacazette cards for 100k each two weeks ago. Stuck a 300k price tag on both for post-upgrade.

Both just sold :S That's a sweet 600k back I wasn't expecting...

have one sitting in my trade pile myself. not sure whether to sell now or keep for the upgrade. everyone is aware of lacazette so im wary his price will tank once the upgrade hits as his card will flood the market. decisions decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sitting on Aguero, reus , if oscar and 4 sif godins. If I sell now I'd have just over 1.1mill. don't think I'll make much more I think. The godins might go as far as 150k but that might be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Packed a TOTY Iniesta off the 100k packs which is now up to around 1.8mil according to FUTBIN. Also bought a SIF Griezmann for 250k a while back which I thought was expensive but he's now up to 480k.

The market's gone mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

have one sitting in my trade pile myself. not sure whether to sell now or keep for the upgrade. everyone is aware of lacazette so im wary his price will tank once the upgrade hits as his card will flood the market. decisions decisions

yolo, bit the bullet threw him up for 495k BIN, sold within two mins. tasty 350k profit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Pulled an IF Isco, anybody used him? Any use?

Edit: pulled him last week in a 100k pack

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I'm really enjoying this Di Maria & Aguero strike partnership

Blue Di Maria
    25 Played
    21 Goals
    16 Assists

Aguero
    27 Played
    21 Goals
    13 Assists

:eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And my 3 IF Lacazettes gone this evening. Bought for 50k, sold for 166k each.

Happy enough to see them go, cause I'd worry everyones going to be on them after the upgrade and the price will crash. Kept one for myself though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

And my 3 IF Lacazettes gone this evening. Bought for 50k, sold for 166k each.

Happy enough to see them go, cause I'd worry everyones going to be on them after the upgrade and the price will crash. Kept one for myself though :P

Any other tips!

I bought a few Shaqiri's for Inter Milan yday for about 16k and hoping to sell them on in the 20 region but they were not budging last night. Hopefully they are gone when I'm back from work!

• Advertisement

CiaranW wrote: »
    Any other tips!

I bought a few Shaqiri's for Inter Milan yday for about 16k and hoping to sell them on in the 20 region but they were not budging last night. Hopefully they are gone when I'm back from work!

I've not got much experience with Non-IFs if I'm honest. I work now with all fresh IFs (Fresh = never used, 7 contract, 99 fitness; for some reason, these go for more as time goes on). It will be harder with non-IFs since there's more of them there. But the more you have, the easier it becomes to price fix them; just list them in bulk at a higher price.

I bought 8 SIF Isco cards last night for 70-80k. Listing them for round 250k, as I've seen people selling for that on another forum. Even if it takes a week or two, they will sell at that eventually.

I've not got much experience with Non-IFs if I'm honest. I work now with all fresh IFs (Fresh = never used, 7 contract, 99 fitness; for some reason, these go for more as time goes on). It will be harder with non-IFs since there's more of them there. But the more you have, the easier it becomes to price fix them; just list them in bulk at a higher price.

I bought 8 SIF Isco cards last night for 70-80k. Listing them for round 250k, as I've seen people selling for that on another forum. Even if it takes a week or two, they will sell at that eventually.

I should have about 150k when/if Shaqiri's go so hopefully I can snap up 2 IF Isco later.
    Keep some for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I have one, didn't even realise it was a SIF, must try him later.

I should have about 150k when/if Shaqiri's go so hopefully I can snap up 2 IF Isco later.
    Keep some for me!

At 150k, might be better investing in a lower priced player tbh; you can pick up 10 IFs priced round 10k, lift them to 20k and try selling, and you'll have better chances of selling. I'm not sure who you should go for yet, but I'll take a check when I get back home....

At 150k, might be better investing in a lower priced player tbh; you can pick up 10 IFs priced round 10k, lift them to 20k and try selling, and you'll have better chances of selling. I'm not sure who you should go for yet, but I'll take a check when I get back home....

Maybe a Bonucci or someone.
    Cheers man.

I prefer the trading probably over the game right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Maybe a Bonucci or someone.
    Cheers man.

I prefer the trading probably over the game right now!

Salvio the RM from this TOTW is a decent pick considering he's at 20k but wait till Saturday/Sunday to buy current TOTW players.

It'll take a good while to build up some capital at 150k to start with but give it time and try to aim to get about 5 cards of around 5 players at any given time that you have found success with in selling eventually you can work your way up and get more cards and aim for more profitable players.

Trust me I did this with just 300k last year and was able to buy Ronaldo within 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Market is the craziest its ever been... normal cards have skyrocketed today. Hazard almost doubling in price on PS... crazy stuff. I've 11 lacazette 2nd inform waiting to go up but i want to wait til the market stabilizes before i ship them...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

You think Hazard is bad, look at what's happening with NIF Robben on PS! :pac::pac::pac:

rQDt8gI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

IF Isco is at about 90k now on Xbox. Do ye reckon he'll go up more than that by much over the next while?

Mongo wrote: »
    IF Isco is at about 90k now on Xbox. Do ye reckon he'll go up more than that by much over the next while?

he'll go up a fair bit i think. In this market he could hit 250k in two weeks even tho there's loads of him out there. (this is SIF isco yeah?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Can someone clarify all the acronyms for me please?

Are they:

NIF - Non if form (ie regular card)
    IF - In Form (sort of brown)
    SIF - Special in form???

Just make it easier for an old codger to follow all this!

Also, glad I hung on to Hazard, price going through the roof!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Are they:

SIF - Special in form???

sif - second in form

you have the others right

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    he'll go up a fair bit i think. In this market he could hit 250k in two weeks even tho there's loads of him out there. (this is SIF isco yeah?)

Yeah second run. Got him for 100k there and gonna hold on to him for a bit and hopefully he returns a good chunk of coinage!

Totti looks a decent investment if you're after a "cheaper" player. Looks to be available for 17k, but also loads for 23-25. Would say you could make 4k each with quick flips, or buy fresh and hold for a few days as his price rises/ buy enough so you can up the price yourself.

EDIT: Tyton looks good too. Can get them for 10k fresh, meaning you can always discard for most of the coins if it flops. Still, a GK in BBVA will rise. Buying a few to shift quick for 15k.

Are they:

SIF - Special in form???

Problem is so is everyone else. I just feel sorry for those who haven't coins invested in players. Coins are worthless atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I have Hazard, untradeable though :(.

Checked there, and my team is now worth 500k more than when I bought it a few days back. And I bought as the increases started :o

Wonder if EA will step in and start bringing down the ban hammer hard on people....would cause an almighty crash....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Checked there, and my team is now worth 500k more than when I bought it a few days back. And I bought as the increases started :o

Wonder if EA will step in and start bringing down the ban hammer hard on people....would cause an almighty crash....

it can keep going up for all I care aguero is now over 400k :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Friendly reminder : ST Patricks day is coming up so stock up on them Aidan Mcgeadys

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads drop the talk on coin sites and selling etc, ive told ye enough times at this stage

Advertisement