Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Friendly reminder : ST Patricks day is coming up so stock up on them Aidan Mcgeadys

What's the story with prices on Irish players on Patricks day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Friendly reminder : ST Patricks day is coming up so stock up on them Aidan Mcgeadys

seamus coleman already at around 5k :P probably impossible to get any decent deals on irish players now. also, dont forget northern irish players count

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Mongo wrote: »
    What's the story with prices on Irish players on Patricks day?

no idea, curious too or if ppl just tryin to sell theirs o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

seamus coleman already at around 5k :P probably impossible to get any decent deals on irish players now. also, dont forget northern irish players count

Northern Irish players do count but it's one or the other for a team.

ie can't get Evans and Keane in the same team cause it's either 11 NI or 11 Rep players.

Its also way too late to try and get profit most true traders would have scooped up a ton of Aidans and Colemanns etc during Black Friday and 100k packs and finished up during TOTY.

• Advertisement

Northern Irish players do count but it's one or the other for a team.

ie can't get Evans and Keane in the same team cause it's either 11 NI or 11 Rep players.

Its also way too late to try and get profit most true traders would have scooped up a ton of Aidans and Colemanns etc during Black Friday and 100k packs and finished up during TOTY.

True that. IF Long is ~125k atm. I cba trading in FIFA 15 tho, hard for me to scope out good deals :pac:

NIF Ronaldo is now 4million and upwards his IF is 5m and his ST and TOTY cards are now 12million each.........

He was on the edge of 1.7million when I bought him in February in FIFA 14 he's now nearly 3 million more at the same stage in this one.

It will probably get worse I've never seen the market this bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

NIF Ronaldo is now 4million and upwards his IF is 5m and his ST and TOTY cards are now 12million each.........

He was on the edge of 1.7million when I bought him in February in FIFA 14 he's now nearly 3 million more at the same stage in this one.

It will probably get worse I've never seen the market this bad.

I seen a standard Ronaldo with a 5.5 current price I couldn't believe it and same as u I bought him last year for 1.7 and messi was 1.3

When march comes I think the market will start to go back down again when people start selling squads in preparation for tots

All I want to do in UT is buy a Ronaldo/Messi :( ive got 2.2m worth of players, pls market

All I want to do in UT is buy a Ronaldo/Messi :( ive got 2.2m worth of players, pls market

Not gonna happen until EA hire good programmers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

is it just me or UT is turning into a game in which the most important thing is to trade as oppose to enjoying a good game of football? I bet EA make at least 10 times more profit by selling their FIFA points than by selling the game......its a money making game.

alwald wrote: »
    is it just me or UT is turning into a game in which the most important thing is to trade as oppose to enjoying a good game of football? I bet EA make at least 10 times more profit by selling their FIFA points than by selling the game......its a money making game.

Something I telling me that ea are not making as much money as they should be concidering the amount of transfers on the market

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just checked some prices again on market. aguero has jumped 50k in a day. his lowest bin is 450k. bales lowest is over a million. robben was 998k when I checked no doubt he will have risen by time I post this and neuer has is 500k as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Just checked some prices again on market. aguero has jumped 50k in a day. his lowest bin is 450k. bales lowest is over a million. robben was 998k when I checked no doubt he will have risen by time I post this and neuer has is 500k as well.

I bought Neuer for 195k a few weeks ago and sold him for 220k an hour later!
    The prices seem to be crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,086 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

The prices are just ridiculous now, it's gone beyond a joke at this stage. Something needs to be done about the market as well as the scammers and auto buyers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Might sell the Di Maria I packed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

If Fifa stats were relevant in real life then Doumbia would get the Ballon D'Or

Talk about ****ing overpowered :mad:

CiaranW wrote: »
    I bought Neuer for 195k a few weeks ago and sold him for 220k an hour later!
    The prices seem to be crazy.

I bought him for 150k~ and sold him for 230k as well :(

jebforever wrote: »
    The prices are just ridiculous now, it's gone beyond a joke at this stage. Something needs to be done about the market as well as the scammers and auto buyers etc.

It's glitched coins, nothing to do with Auto buyers and no EA won't do anything unless it effects their pockets aka people stop buying FP.

It's ok ronaldos buy it now price has dropped by 200k the bubble has burst he is only 6.8 mil now... Haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

x43r0 wrote: »
    If Fifa stats were relevant in real life then Doumbia would get the Ballon D'Or

Talk about ****ing overpowered :mad:

Would say he's responsible for a good 90% of my losses...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I'm trying to put a bit of coinage together by trading. I'm up to around 50k but struggling to make any headway at the minute and I'm even moving back a little. I'm only new to it all so not sure how to progress. is this a time to sit tight or what?

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I'm trying to put a bit of coinage together by trading. I'm up to around 50k but struggling to make any headway at the minute and I'm even moving back a little. I'm only new to it all so not sure how to progress. is this a time to sit tight or what?

The market is really unpredictable at the moment imo so I wouldn't even bother trying to trade. Personal opinion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I know what you mean. Just been getting into it and enjoying it so gonna keep at it. I want to build a nice team without having to buy coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Having great fun with my Russian League team at the moment. Front three of Danny, Doumbia and Hulk.

Cost me less than 20k to put together, and more fun than my German team which is valued at about 2.5 mill now. The CB's (Corluka and Garay) are pretty sluggish however.

Just shows that you can have great fun with little coins.

I just has the funniest game of FIFA ever lol I'm in div 3 and came up against a team with if aubamyang toty robbin and neuer he had if benatia and pizcheqe and doing all these fancy moves anyway 20 mins in I scored a great goal with reus coming in from left flank and then on 30th minute I scored with Ramos who I have to admit is a beast. Then got another on 45 mins and next this this man starts ranting at top of his voice and he was having a right go at me the poor fecker he started pausing the game and leaving all the cut scenes play threw and meanwhile still screaming the only pity was he was speaking a different language but anyway I just had to plug in my headset to do some laughing at him it just wound him up more he eventually quit the game after about 60 mins when I scored a fourth. I saved the video for my own amusement but unfortunately it don't save voicechat :(

daRobot wrote: »
    Having great fun with my Russian League team at the moment. Front three of Danny, Doumbia and Hulk.

Cost me less than 20k to put together, and more fun than my German team which is valued at about 2.5 mill now. The CB's (Corluka and Garay) are pretty sluggish however.

Just shows that you can have great fun with little coins.

I made another profile on my ps4 so I could use all my other EA accounts that I have. Went to one of my unused UT and started a type of RTG thing playing with silvers and bronzes etc. great fun to use those types of players id never think of using.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

jayo26 wrote: »
    I just has the funniest game of FIFA ever lol I'm in div 3 and came up against a team with if aubamyang toty robbin and neuer he had if benatia and pizcheqe and doing all these fancy moves anyway 20 mins in I scored a great goal with reus coming in from left flank and then on 30th minute I scored with Ramos who I have to admit is a beast. Then got another on 45 mins and next this this man starts ranting at top of his voice and he was having a right go at me the poor fecker he started pausing the game and leaving all the cut scenes play threw and meanwhile still screaming the only pity was he was speaking a different language but anyway I just had to plug in my headset to do some laughing at him it just wound him up more he eventually quit the game after about 60 mins when I scored a fourth. I saved the video for my own amusement but unfortunately it don't save voicechat :(

lol :D had someone was on voice other day just breathin heavily down it :s
    then some guy complaining about the goals scored and goin no no no :D Think might mentioned like crappy goals/tactics but basically takin any i can atm, aint got any score every time tactics :(

Berns wrote: »
    lol :D had someone was on voice other day just breathin heavily down it :s
    then some guy complaining about the goals scored and goin no no no :D Think might mentioned like crappy goals/tactics but basically takin any i can atm, aint got any score every time tactics :(

You win anyway you can mate coz if you don't they will.

Haha the breathing heavy is funny or the guy that wont stop coughing his ring up just so u know he has a mic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

In div 3 at the moment and can't seem to buy a win no matter who I have playing they don't seem to work together at all
    My team at the moment is
    Coutrouis
    Piszczek Hummells. Cahill. Luis

Aubameyang. Gotze. Oscar. Schrulle

Costa. Lewandowski

Any suggestions as to how I can improve this team im tempted to sell all and buy a whole new team but it's taken me ages to build up coins for these players...

Advertisement