Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

gamer1234 wrote: »
    In div 3 at the moment and can't seem to buy a win no matter who I have playing they don't seem to work together at all
    My team at the moment is
    Coutrouis
    Piszczek Hummells. Cahill. Luis

Aubameyang. Gotze. Oscar. Schrulle

Costa. Lewandowski

Any suggestions as to how I can improve this team im tempted to sell all and buy a whole new team but it's taken me ages to build up coins for these players...

Do all your players have full chemistry mate. Div 3 can be like that I've often Lost 7 games in a row and got relegated also I have got promotion without a defeat

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

God, I forgot how toxic Div 1 can be. Three games there this morning.

First was a guy with the usual Doumbia pace abuse team. Music blaring down the speakers (the same chorus just looping for the entire game), constant lobbed balls that weren't working. Finally score against him and suddenly the lag starts up. Score again, lag gets worse, score again and it's near impossible to play. I won 4-0 but it was cause even with lag, my Lacazette was getting breakways as he was throwing everyone forward for hoofballs.

Second guy was a German team with two legends. Lost 3-2 but awesome match. No lag, just two teams going at it.

Third was a really **** PL team with three silvers in it. So of course, once I went 1-0 up, the lag kicks in :rolleyes: He equalised, the lag magically stopped, I went 2-1 up, it started again :rolleyes: Drew 2-2.

I groan when I see "bad" teams now cause I know it's going to be an utter lag fest....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I groan when I see "bad" teams now cause I know it's going to be an utter lag fest....

I beat a chap last night, same thing, I went 1-0 up and the lag kicked in but won 2-0. Sent him a message saying "gg but pity about the lag" and he replied "yeah good game. Lag? You gotta do what you gotta do lol :P"

How do they do it though?

Liamalone wrote: »
    I beat a chap last night, same thing, I went 1-0 up and the lag kicked in but won 2-0. Sent him a message saying "gg but pity about the lag" and he replied "yeah good game. Lag? You gotta do what you gotta do lol :P"

How do they do it though?

I thought it was just me that noticed lag when I was beating some teams lol thought I was loosing my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

Two days ago I snagged a Ribery for 205k(when he was 220k BIN) now he's at 270k and still rapidly rising lol same for everyone.

Currently trading Gaitan and Tyton buy for 18k and 10k sell for 28k and 14 each.

• Advertisement

Two days ago I snagged a Ribery for 205k(when he was 220k BIN) now he's at 270k and still rapidly rising lol same for everyone.

Currently trading Gaitan and Tyton buy for 18k and 10k sell for 28k and 14 each.

Only problem is we haven't a clue what's happening with market I could easily sell my prem and German league teams now and make a massive profit but if the market dont steady out again in a hurry or it rises more well then I can't replace my 2 teams even tho currently they are valued about 4 mil together...

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Midkemia

What's the story with the random disconnections? I was 11-1 up in a match and then I get disconnected , automatic loss of 3-0 and I lose coins on that dnf multiplier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So, TOTY Di Maria is now selling for 5.5m. I could sell and get Messi and Bale if I sold him and Hazard.

Hazard will shift for almost half a million.

Ultimately, I'd end up with a mean looking strike force of Lionel Messi, flanked by Neymar and Bale.

Or, would I be better off making TOTY Di Maria a striker and try to sign Bale with the proceeds of Hazard and a few other players?

Then again, Bale is going for 1m, so I'd have to make up another half a million along with Hazard.

Decisions, decisions!

Market is doing my head I. Usually when you have 2 million coins you could build a top class team and still have 1 mill left over. Nearly 400k for Ramos another half mil for if benatia come on Baines if is near 400k for god sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Wilberto wrote: »
    So, TOTY Di Maria is now selling for 5.5m. I could sell and get Messi and Bale if I sold him and Hazard.

Hazard will shift for almost half a million.

Ultimately, I'd end up with a mean looking strike force of Lionel Messi, flanked by Neymar and Bale.

Or, would I be better off making TOTY Di Maria a striker and try to sign Bale with the proceeds of Hazard and a few other players?

Then again, Bale is going for 1m, so I'd have to make up another half a million along with Hazard.

Decisions, decisions!

Sell now, wait for them to drop back down and buy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Benrobjohn

Market is madness at the moment. I bought 3 SIF de gea for 340k each about two weeks ago. Sold 2 last night for 990k each.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

EA have to be price fixing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

sold my SIF Naldo for 90k there, bought him for 29k a few weeks ago. Have IF Aogo too up for 45k, bought him for 15k. Also bought about 20 Tytons to hold a few weeks and see, worst case i quick sell him and make 300coin loss per card.

dunno am i making any coins though really with the rate of inflation, never seen the market this crazy, prices are rising on some card by tens of thousands per day

miralize wrote: »
    EA have to be price fixing this.

They not price fixing its coin glitchers

dunno am i making any coins though really with the rate of inflation, never seen the market this crazy, prices are rising on some card by tens of thousands per day

I'm hoping that by trading and taking advantage now, if they fix it (somehow), I'll be in a very healthy position.

Sold 2 Shawcross there for 30k, bought three weeks back for 10k. Have sold a few Young's for 35k after buying for 20. Have 300k sitting there now, along with 10 SIF Isco's (which is minimum 1.3m worth of cards at the moment). If they start dropping ban hammers, and the market crashes hard, it's going to be a good time for me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm hoping that by trading and taking advantage now, if they fix it (somehow), I'll be in a very healthy position.

Sold 2 Shawcross there for 30k, bought three weeks back for 10k. Have sold a few Young's for 35k after buying for 20. Have 300k sitting there now, along with 10 SIF Isco's (which is minimum 1.3m worth of cards at the moment). If they start dropping ban hammers, and the market crashes hard, it's going to be a good time for me :P

so should we sell everything now or keep waiting. have a minimum 1.4 million in my tradepile

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

I really hope they come down hard on glitchers and buyers soon. great if youre in a trading position like a few of us but for the vast majority of casual players its killing the game for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Midkemia wrote: »
    What's the story with the random disconnections? I was 11-1 up in a match and then I get disconnected , automatic loss of 3-0 and I lose coins on that dnf multiplier.

Had this too, not that many goals but leading and needed 6 points from the last 2 games for promotion, match had actually finished but something happened between final whistle and getting out to menu that dc'd me and ...... season reset :( dropped down a division since then and never got that close to Div 4 since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Lost all interest in FUT after coming so close to the div 1 title, basically like Liverpool and the Prem last year... :(:o

Invested in a few players to see if I can twist a few coins out of trading, no real drive to play matches atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Lost all interest in FUT after coming so close to the div 1 title, basically like Liverpool and the Prem last year... :(:o

Invested in a few players to see if I can twist a few coins out of trading, no real drive to play matches atm.

Same here, I lost all interest, I am thinking of building a Doumbia-Emenike team :D, I have plenty of good and decent untradables that I can use to build a squad with these 2 beasts :cool:.

• Advertisement

alwald wrote: »
    Same here, I lost all interest, I am thinking of building a Doumbia-Emenike team :D, I have plenty of good and decent untradables that I can use to build a squad with these 2 beasts :cool:.

If you can't beat them.... Join them... Lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So, after selling/discarding all the dead wood at the club, I've managed to come up with 377k meaning that I'll probably sell Hazard tomorrow in the hope that he claws in as close to half a million as possible, and then try to save up for the last bit until I can afford Gareth Bale.

At the moment I interchange between a La Liga first eleven, and a Premier League one, after every game in order to keep them flying fit, and as such I keep them both in the one squad.

No. | Pos. | BPL Player | BBVA Player
    1 | GK | David De Gea | Iker Casillas
    2 | RB | Pablo Zabaleta | Dani Alves
    3 | LB | Felipe Luís | Jordi Alba
    4 | CB | Vincent Kompany | Diego Godin
    5 | CB | Laurent Koscielny | Gerard Pique
    6 | CDM | Aaron Ramsey | Toni Kroos
    7 | RCM | Mesut Ozil | Luca Modric
    8 | LCM | Angel Di Maria (TOTY) | Andrés Iniesta
    9 | ST | Diego Costa | Alvaro Negredo
    10 | RW | Alexis Sanchez | Carlos Vela
    11 | LW | Eden Hazard | Junior Neymar

As you can see, Negredo and Vela are probably the two weakest players of the BBVA side, hence why I want Bale to replace Vela.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Managed to trade my way up to past the 100 mark over the weekend and splashed out on Rooney and changed him to a cam. The different in the team is huge! Can't wait to get The coins together to sort the rest of the team out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Holy lord,just let my daughter open a jumbo gold pack before she went to bed and I got neymar........... what should I do with him I haven't a clue,at the moment ive a bpl team,should I build a team around him,sell him off or hold on to him....

gamer1234 wrote: »
    Holy lord,just let my daughter open a jumbo gold pack before she went to bed and I got neymar........... what should I do with him I haven't a clue,at the moment ive a bpl team,should I build a team around him,sell him off or hold on to him....

1. I hate you. Never get pack pulls like that :P

2. Up to you. I enjoyed Neymar when I had him, and you could probably put together a sweet team with him. You'd get about 270k for him at the moment, which could probably upgrade your bpl team. Feel like the bubble is going to burst sooner rather than later on prices, so you might get more for him now than if you sell him later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Feel like the bubble is going to burst sooner rather than later on prices, so you might get more for him now than if you sell him later.

Yep, it's getting crazy now with prices. Most players I bought have doubled price in 5 days. Going to cash out soon and see what happens.

yep indeed, sold James Rodriguez and made about 10K profit on him, he was useless, built a nice team with the likes of Ibarbo, Ramos, Aubameyang (who I sold few months ago for 12K and bought it now for less than 2K :D), Gervinho, Nainggolan, Mkhitaryan and won my first game with this team, highly highly enjoyed the game, just passing the ball, no chipping ball or stuff like that, next mission is to build a good sweet team with Doumbia :D.

The team I built for 3m is now worth 4m. Crazy.

Anyway, going to join the masses and try taking a swing at a Doumbia team again. Use them as a rest team to the mains...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

1. I hate you. Never get pack pulls like that :P

2. Up to you. I enjoyed Neymar when I had him, and you could probably put together a sweet team with him. You'd get about 270k for him at the moment, which could probably upgrade your bpl team. Feel like the bubble is going to burst sooner rather than later on prices, so you might get more for him now than if you sell him later.

oh stop ive opened plenty in the past and got feck all..i think I mite sell him and upgrade my bpl team

• Advertisement

alwald wrote: »
    yep indeed, sold James Rodriguez and made about 10K profit on him, he was useless, built a nice team with the likes of Ibarbo, Ramos, Aubameyang (who I sold few months ago for 12K and bought it now for less than 2K :D), Gervinho, Nainggolan, Mkhitaryan and won my first game with this team, highly highly enjoyed the game, just passing the ball, no chipping ball or stuff like that, next mission is to build a good sweet team with Doumbia :D.

Second squad built with the likes of Doumbia, Emenike, Diego, Alberto Cosa (89 longshot, 89 curve and 91 shotpower) and IF Sow :D, 2 games played and 2 wins :D, Doumbia, Emenike and Ibarbo all scored :D.

Advertisement