Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Anyone else play offline seasons as well as the online one?

I had to pick which Division 3 I wanted (as per normal with all divisions) so naturally I picked the one which awarded the most coins, which so happened to be against Argentinian clubs, but also had a restrictions of 3.5 stars for the squad strength.

I got so much enjoyment out of using my Irish side, far more than my proper first team. There's a hell of a difference between playing with wingers like Eden Hazard/Alexis Sanchez or Neymar/Vela, and playing with Jack Grealish and Jonathon Walters! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Lord TSC wrote: »
    The team I built for 3m is now worth 4m. Crazy.

Anyway, going to join the masses and try taking a swing at a Doumbia team again. Use them as a rest team to the mains...

Errrm, were you not bitching earlier in the thread about Doumbia constantly tearing you a new one? Or am I mistaken?

Tut tut :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Liamalone wrote: »
    Errrm, were you not bitching earlier in the thread about Doumbia constantly tearing you a new one? Or am I mistaken?

It depends how Doumbia or any other player is used, it has to do with the style of playing, constant through balls style is annoying no matter what player you are using, Doumbia or CR7....Doumbia is perfect for players who are not willing to buy coins or FIFA points (like myself).

I have noticed that I shoot less since I started playing with Doumbia, Emenike, Ramos and Ibarbo but the accuracy of my shots is better :D, these players are beasts :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Finally caved in & sold my NIF Robben last night, made 1.07M coins on him, replaced him with a NIF Shaqiri and don't notice a huge difference, if anything Reus on the left side seems to be scoring more goals now :pac::pac::pac:

2qiUeQ9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I bought a 2IF Tevez way back for 340k or so. Sold him on about a week later for 390k.

Checked his price there and he is up at 1 million :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Prices are truly insane atm. SIF Lacazette is going for close to 1m on PS4, and I have him :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Liamalone wrote: »

Absolutely. But realising now that if I ever want to win Div 1, it's my only home :/
    Prices are truly insane atm. SIF Lacazette is going for close to 1m on PS4, and I have him :pac:

Was so thrilled when I sold my two for 300k each :(
    There'll be a massive crash on him though; everyone is buying him up for the upgrade. When it comes, the market is going to get absolutely flooded with him....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

sold aguero for 500k and if oscar for 200k tonight. happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Just had a match where the red mist descended. 6 yellows and 2 reds.

Shameful behaviour, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

J. Marston wrote: »

heh, dont think had 2 sent of yet but feel that way when someone gets lead and starts with the passin it around the back or skill moves.

Hadda lol at match earlier, playing someone and they got freekick just outside the box, they shot it straight at the wall, bounced back since wall jumped and he chipped it in over wall and keeper..... keeper stood right in its path and done sweet fa about it , just like oh right, there goes that ball......

Came back 3-1 but he seemed to just wanna get fk's in similar area. Got one from FK swung in prob straight at keeper, none my players near it and he slide tackles it into the net :D , and think got goal from corner and other through ball till sturridge

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

J. Marston wrote: »

I played a game today where my opponent got 4 players sent off all from double yellows.

i was shocked :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

Haven't been on in a good few days and have made a good 60k kick in the teeth from buying 5 Shaqiri's at 17k each!
    Boooourns I say!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

So, Alexis Sanchez is now worth 100k, after I paid 52k for him.

On one hand, he's a key player in the Premier League half of the squad, but on the other, I can put those coins into the Gareth Bale fund and bring it up to 950k.

I have the likes of Navas, Walcott, Sterling, among others to fill in for Sanchez if he moves on. That said though, Sanchez is quality and won't really replaced by any of those apart from just wearing his number 20 (although, I do like Sterling! :))

Hmmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Wilberto wrote: »
    So, Alexis Sanchez is now worth 100k, after I paid 52k for him.

On one hand, he's a key player in the Premier League half of the squad, but on the other, I can put those coins into the Gareth Bale fund and bring it up to 950k.

I have the likes of Navas, Walcott, Sterling, among others to fill in for Sanchez if he moves on. That said though, Sanchez is quality and won't really replaced by any of those apart from just wearing his number 20 (although, I do like Sterling! :))

Hmmm.....

I use Sterling and Walcott at RW and I love them. I'd like to try out Willian and Sanchez but I don't know if they could be better then them

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Best striking partner with Costa in a
    4-1-2-1-2 formation I've 400k to spend...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

gamer1234 wrote: »
    Best striking partner with Costa in a
    4-1-2-1-2 formation I've 400k to spend...

Aguero if you're on Xbox

Otherwise, Remy or Sturridge are good shouts

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

x43r0 wrote: »
    Aguero if you're on Xbox

Otherwise, Remy or Sturridge are good shouts

I had aguero and he didn't seem to work well with Costa at all. I wonder is di Maria any good as a striker

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I had aguero and he didn't seem to work well with Costa at all. I wonder is di Maria any good as a striker

Really?? Currently using Aguero/Costa duo and they both have about 30 goals between them in 16 odd matches

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I use Di Maria and Aguero up front together and I rate them both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Everyone has different opinions mate I love aguero with costa. I find di Maria terrible as striker because he is very one footed he is only rated 2 star week foot.

• Advertisement

Really?? Currently using Aguero/Costa duo and they both have about 30 goals between them in 16 odd matches

Yhh I have then in one of my teams also and they have great goals and assist ratio each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Just wondering how long usually after TOTY does it take for prices of players and consumables to go back to normal. It's been about 2 weeks and some have gone up but then they go down again. My guess is February but not sure. I'm relatively new so not 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Anyone used this FIFA Central site?

Just wondering how long usually after TOTY does it take for prices of players and consumables to go back to normal. It's been about 2 weeks and some have gone up but then they go down again. My guess is February but not sure. I'm relatively new so not 100%.

Mate usually they go back to normal within days I have never seen Ronaldo go for 9 million. I can't see it going back to anyway normal until ea block coin glitchers and the sellers that are selling so cheap.

Why wont it allow me post pics on this thread... Sometimes I log in it shows the attachment icon but most of the time it don't.. Anyway in a bright note I said id buy a few 25k packs today because there is no players I wanted spend money on at current prices and low and behold I pulled the proper hazzard ha. Best player ever in 4 years

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭crazy eyes

I had aguero and Costa together and I sold Costa and went back to jovetic. I didn't rate Costa at all. To the op I'd try jovetic or aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Costa has 42 goals in 29 games for me, Have the finisher style on him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

Just got Aguero in a 7.5k pack.....sweet!

Wooohoooooooo already had him so sold him straight away 540k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

After over a year of not being able to use my account for Ultimate Team I'm back!

I should of rang them ages ago if I knew there was even an option. Still I'm thankful, I can finally access it now!

Advertisement