Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Finical wrote: »
    After over a year of not being able to use my account for Ultimate Team I'm back!

I should of rang them ages ago if I knew there was even an option. Still I'm thankful, I can finally access it now!

Don't think u missed much still complaining of overpowered pace wh***s and all the rest haha

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

What do most people play is it against com teams or online against other people??? I'm sick of teams getting 2 poxy goals at the end it's as if the game is fixed controller doing well to stick it. I find it's better to play com teams???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Online only. Too boring playing against AI.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

The market seems to be getting worse and worse. How bad can it get?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

gamer1234 wrote: »
    What do most people play is it against com teams or online against other people??? I'm sick of teams getting 2 poxy goals at the end it's as if the game is fixed controller doing well to stick it. I find it's better to play com teams???

Yeah hate that that. Lot of the time seem to get matches against higher rated players and manage to stick it out to the end then towards the end they get one like that and then pass it around their defence. Managed to equalise against one last night with basically last touch of the game, Hadda let the replays run after all that running :D . whistle was near blown straight after they kicked off :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

played a game earlier, scored 10th minute, conceded a penalty, goal and red card 12th minute, scored 18th minute,conceded a free, goal and 2nd red in the 21st minute.....shut up shop with 9 men happy to take the point....only to attack in the 91st minute and get a goal with 9 men to win the game!!!!

what makes this win so good you ask?? he had neymar, bale, suarez up front and ran me ragged!!!!!

my highest rated player is xavi (who is piss poor) with pique @84 next in line!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

just played a game in div.8 on my second account.
    My squad(4-4-2):
    Guzan
    /Figureoa/Caulker/Lovren/Simpson
    /Salah/Huddlestone/Herrera/Routledge
    /Drogba/Defoe

His team(4-3-3(4))
    De Gea
    Marcelo/Ramos/SIF Godin(?)/Alves
    Kroos/James/Modric
    Bale/Suarez/Ronaldo

Ended up winning 3-1..would've been 3-0 if I had a better keeper :pac:

6 on target till some guys 1 shot.... wasnt his the only goal...

Match before was 3 up from erickson within the first 12 & the guy dcs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Just wondering what division you lads are playing in. Just got up to division four in successive seasons and enjoying it. but my defending is starting to get exposed by the better players. still couldn't believe how many poor players there were at division 5. Need to start investing in a fee great cb's.

division 3....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Stuck in Div 3, which is annoying the hell out of me. After battling to Div one, I seem to have hit one of those patches where I can't get a string of wins together :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Div3 on my main, Div8 on my second account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

made it to division 1 handy enough but got relegated to div 3. only need 3 more wins and I should be back into div 2

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭gamer1234

Div 4 after 5 straight losses with my bpl team i built a bundesliga team and won 4 in a row. I find it hard to defend sometimes too some good players out there

Division 2 mostly lately defending is hard but I'm finding that possession tactics working pretty good and using the r1 button has helped my defending loads I was usually stuck around div 4 and 3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Good to know we're all around the same level. Each time I go up a division I'm waiting to get tanked but hasn't happened yet. only had the one game in div 4 and won easy but I've a feel ill find it tough to progress again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I've been in division one for months but I just can't win it. I either just scrape staying up or come within a win from winning it. It's frustrating, especially because the quality of teams are outrageous.

Div 4 atm. Don't think will progress atm though :( lucky to stay up sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

I haven't won a Division 1 since FIFA 13 but sitting in Div 4 with 3 losses (1 DC) no urge to play everyone has either Ibarbo/Ramos or 5atb TOTY/Legend teams.

I haven't won a Division 1 since FIFA 13 but sitting in Div 4 with 3 losses (1 DC) no urge to play everyone has either Ibarbo/Ramos or 5atb TOTY/Legend teams.

Yep same here Las Tim I won div one was 13 also when they had 5 divisions

• Advertisement

same, and couldnt agree more on the desire not to play.....so much so that i have listed my whole team on the transfer market will buy packs with the proceeds and then i will leave fifa be....ill play it with mates but not online.

Its got to the point where everyone is using horrible tactics or skill moves and destroying the game......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Ultimate team is the death of fifa.

I've only just started but was winning division 1 seasons for the past few years. Lost 8 of my first 10 matches in ultimate team.
    I've gone on a 12 match winning streak now so its not all bad.

Some of the teams are ridiculously good. Not looking forward to the higher divisions, might just stick with seasons.

Taking a break.

After waltzing into Div 1 and having 11 straight wins, I can barely string two passes together now, let alone two wins. My TOTY players seem to have lost all ability to do anything, my defenders have randomly started giving away a penalty every game, and suddenly I'm struggling to stay in Div 3 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I won Division 1 online more than 40 times in FIFA 14. Only just recently got 15 though so still working my way up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

In Division 3. Had four games to go to get promoted (3 points needed)

First game I accidentally disconnected my ps while trying to connect my controller.

Second I lost, third I drew.

Last one, leading 2-0 and manage to give away a pen at 70 mins. 2-1. Then gave another pen away 4 mins into injury time. Drew 2-2.

Nightmare. Why do I do it to myself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

For all you Doumbia haters, he's supposedly on his way to Roma so prepare some serious Doumbia Ibarbo sweat teams

Think 2 wins didnt register at all tonight :/ 2 coins not got of either, checked div page and only 3 matches outta bout 4/5 , def one i just played. Pfff

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭CiaranW

same, and couldnt agree more on the desire not to play.....so much so that i have listed my whole team on the transfer market will buy packs with the proceeds and then i will leave fifa be....ill play it with mates but not online.

Its got to the point where everyone is using horrible tactics or skill moves and destroying the game......

I am constantly changing teams.
    Currently back at Serie A team, but I just can't find a rhythm in the game.
    I can't even bring myself to play it that much anymore.
    I loved playing 4-3-3 but just can't play it in this game, I get beaten horribly when I employed it.
    I play with 4-5-1 which sort of works for me but not as free flowing up top as I would like it.
    I only check to see if I have sold everyone on my transfer list!

For all you Doumbia haters, he's supposedly on his way to Roma so prepare some serious Doumbia Ibarbo sweat teams

Jesus....

Definitely giving in to temptation though. Will put him with Pogba and Vidal behind them :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Splurged the 70k coins I had on packs and pulled NIF Di Maria. At last, a player worth something in 3 or 4 years of playing!

Would he replace Rooney as a CAM? My other CAM is Barkley and being an Everton fan he be staying put.

If I was to change one to a ST which would it be? Currently have Lukaku, Kone, Eto'o and Bony up there.

Rest of team is:
    Howard
    Baines/Azipiculta .. Jags/Koscielny...Kompany...Coleman/Rafael
    .....................Matic/McCarthy...............
    Schurrle/Young................... Mirallas/McGeady
    ........................Rooney/Barkley............
    ,................................2 ST's

Been loitering in Div 1 for ages with this predominantly Everton team for ages, might need to step it up player wise so I'm not against cashing in Di Maria.

Advertisement